David Clowney Does Not Have AIDS

war ensemble

Please. Clowney is an NFL player, albeit a crappy one. Even with his short comings I can bet good money he bangs top notch p-ssy. Im talking 10 P-ssy not 6 p-ssy. The type of chicks majority of you guys couldnt sniff it it were the last on Earth :D

With that being said Clowney is still a dumb ass.

And what exactly about being a 10 makes you less likely to have a disease than a 6?

And what exactly about being a 10 makes you less likely to have a disease than a 6?

Haha!

That's what I'm thinking. These chicks may be smokin' hot, but if they're banging D-list NFL players like David Clowney bareback, they're doing a lot of dangerous banging. God knows what the hell is fermenting in there.

When the hell did I say that? Pay attention. Fishhooked posted that Clowney sleeps with "ghetto slags" I guess because of the way he talks on Twitter or conducts himself. But he's an NFL player which means some of the hottest tail in the world are throwing themselves @ him even though he sucks.

I didnt say anything about a 10 being less likely to have a disease than a 6. Reading comprehension dude.

When the hell did I say that? Pay attention. Fishhooked posted that Clowney sleeps with "ghetto slags" I guess because of the way he talks on Twitter or conducts himself. But he's an NFL player which means some of the hottest tail in the world are throwing themselves @ him even though he sucks.

I didnt say anything about a 10 being less likely to have a disease than a 6. Reading comprehension dude.

I understand what you're saying, but the point at hand is, why did Clowney feel the need to get an AIDS test and announce the results to the Twitter world? "Ghetto slags" were mentioned as a reason because they may have diseases and Clowney felt the need to get tested.

Based on your response, I assumed you meant that by saying Clowney "gets 10's", you were saying he isn't likely to get AIDS. Maybe its you who needs to follow the discussion better. ;)

I understand what you're saying, but the point at hand is, why did Clowney feel the need to get an AIDS test and announce the results to the Twitter world? "Ghetto slags" were mentioned as a reason because they may have diseases and Clowney felt the need to get tested.

Based on your response, I assumed you meant that by saying Clowney "gets 10's", you were saying he isn't likely to get AIDS. Maybe its you who needs to follow the discussion better. ;)

So only "ghetto slags" carry diseases? What or whom exactly is a Ghetto slag?

Sexually active people should get an AIDS test every 6 months. Announcing the results via twitter is a different story but him getting an AIDS test isnt a problem especially if he lives the lifestyle of an NFL player banging every thing that moves.

Sexually active people should get an AIDS test every 6 months. Announcing the results via twitter is a different story but him getting an AIDS test isnt a problem especially if he lives the lifestyle of an NFL player banging every thing that moves.

Fair enough.

Why do you care?

I dont get the fuss over this. Who cares.

Why do you care?

I dont get the fuss over this. Who cares.

Seeing as the discussion has gone on for 5 pages, I don't see why I'm getting singled out here. It matters because this may be the last straw for Clowney. In any case, its the offseason, which is the only time of the year where topics like these matter at all.

This sounds awful defensive, are you the reason he got tested?

oh yeah... ;)

Archived