Insult Crusher thread

The Crusher

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been feeling really good about myself lately and it's lead to nothing but trouble. Please feel free to insult me and help me return to my humble self. Please know that I may insult you back mildly as I got thru this transition. Thank you for advance for your attention to this matter.

Your f'ing hoagies suck balls! And you dont know the importants of mayo. (I think I may have went too far on this one).

Sorry, I take it back!

Your f'ing hoagies suck balls! And you dont know the importants of mayo. (I think I may have went too far on this one).

Sorry, I take it back!

Wow. You mention ****ing, suckballs, and the importance of mayo then still wonder if you went too far. Hell, when did they make you a mod?

Wow. You mention ****ing, suckballs, and the importance of mayo then still wonder if you went too far. Hell, when did they make you a mod?

Not sure of my mod status yet. Last thing I heard is that if you threaten someone's life on the forums Max will give you anything that you ask in order to remedy the situation.

Maybe if I threaten to eat your hoagie I'll be an honorary Mod for a week. If so, the first person Im banning for that week is Max! lol.

SSHHH, you gonna piss off your muffin buddy.

Crusher lets people cut in front of him at the Golden Corral Buffet...

(OOOH, dem is fightin words)

Muffin buddy? Get a clue.

I would whip Epic Beard mans azz!!!!

Don;t worry about Boopsie. I just love his spirit. I love you because you love the ones I love... FOOD

:wub1:

Not sure of my mod status yet. Last thing I heard is that if you threaten someone's life on the forums Max will give you anything that you ask in order to remedy the situation.

Maybe if I threaten to eat your hoagie I'll be an honorary Mod for a week. If so, the first person Im banning for that week is Max! lol.

Not my hoagie per say but your definitely their in spirit.

Archived