Saw the Charlotte Bobcats practice on campus the other day..

Jetsfan80

and they SUCK! :shock:

May and Okafor did not participate, but even in a 5-on-5 intrasquad scrimmage in October I could tell this team is at LEAST 2 years away. They can't shoot, and their big men inside can't rebound. Raymond Felton performed decently, but I was surprised how undersized he was, and I knew going in he is, obviously, short in stature. There was no crowd noise during the "event", and it made me look forward to college basketball all the more.

It's gonna be another long year for these boys. Oh well.....Midnight Madness is tomorrow night. UNCW basketball is just about to get started, bitches.

and they SUCK! :shock:

May and Okafor did not participate, but even in a 5-on-5 intrasquad scrimmage in October I could tell this team is at LEAST 2 years away. They can't shoot, and their big men inside can't rebound. Raymond Felton performed decently, but I was surprised how undersized he was, and I knew going in he is, obviously, short in stature. There was no crowd noise during the "event", and it made me look forward to college basketball all the more.

It's gonna be another long year for these boys. Oh well.....Midnight Madness is tomorrow night. UNCW basketball is just about to get started, b!tches.

The Bobcats suck. I wouldn't have touched Felton with a 10 foot pole.

Midnight Madness is tomorrow night. UNCW basketball is just about to get started, b!tches.

Yep, got Late Night with Roy here tomorrow night also. Hosted by Kenny Smith.

Yeah, the Bobcats suck but I'll still go catch a game or two. Gotta support the local boys....I think the team made a wise decision getting two UNC players. Ticket sales have gone up.

I wouldn't have touched Felton with a 10 foot pole.

Gimme a break Tom!! :D

The guy helps win a national championship, one of the top PG's in the country and you wouldn't want him!! HAHA you funny

Archived