Kerry Rhodes seems confused...

Jets Babe

I think the Jets hated Rhodes so much that they traded him to the worst market possible, just to piss him off. He constantly calls Arizona "the desert" and is still hanging around NY because he can't stand being in Zona.

If I could find a job that paid even 75% of what I make here in Arizona my family and I would move in seconds.

I don't believe for a second that Carrie got into a fight with TJ. The guy is afraid to tackle people while wearing pads, do you really think he'd have the guts to throw punches?

Besides, if he fought TJ he'd have some broken bones to show for it. You've seen the size of that guys arms.

You just KNOW the low IQ turd is now saying, 'WTF did me and my lazy ass and big mouth do?'

He has to be regretting being off a great team in NYC and all its opportunities.

Bottom line per Rex, was he didnt work hard enough or study hard enough. He thought he was beyond getting better. If he plays his cards right, he can maybe get a work ethic in place and come back in a few years.

You just KNOW the low IQ turd is now saying, 'WTF did me and my lazy ass and big mouth do?'

He has to be regretting being off a great team in NYC and all its opportunities.

Bottom line per Rex, was he didnt work hard enough or study hard enough. He thought he was beyond getting better. If he plays his cards right, he can maybe get a work ethic in place and come back in a few years.

He didn't think he needed to be coached. The downfall of many a self-important egotist blessed with athletic skill that goes to waste. Dude, get a life (not you, him). You'll never, ever, see Revis, for example, sitting on his laurels. He has the goods to match the drive. Fairy Rhodes should have taken that attitude to heart and run with it instead of admiring his own torso in the locker-room mirror.

That and the diva didn't believe in a team mentality, and loved throwing other players and coaches under the bus. He really thought that pissing everyone off would work out for him lol.

I don't believe for a second that Carrie got into a fight with TJ. The guy is afraid to tackle people while wearing pads, do you really think he'd have the guts to throw punches?

Besides, if he fought TJ he'd have some broken bones to show for it. You've seen the size of that guys arms.

I think the fight they were talking about was with Joey Porter.

They did...believe it.

They did...believe it.

Archived