Vote for the Jets Vs Colts to get on Madden 11 demo

s dubb

Wow.. people still do this?.. people still talk 2K5?, Hey Fred Flintstone, welcome to the now!

Actually, call me George Jetson. While most are playing Madden 10 with the problems it had since Madden 04, that EA refuses to fix since it has no competition to impact sales, Im playing the most realistic football game ever released (2K5) with updated rosters via www.NFL2K5Rosters.com for free.

I actually already got Cromartie and LT on the squad. And when the draft comes around all I have to do is update my roster/franchise on my computer, convert it to my memory card and update every teams rookies with their projected attributes ON THE 22nd. In otherwords, I'll be playing ESPN 2K11 while most wait to pay $60 for the "beautiful" Madden 11 STILL with Madden 04 problems...and pretend like they thought EA was actually going to give them something more than just pretty players.

From now on call me Mr. Jetson.

how-to-draw-george-jetson-from-the-jetsons.jpg

Actually, call me George Jetson. While you're playing Madden 10 with the problems it had since Madden 04 Im playing the most realistic football game ever released gameplay wise (2K5) with updated rosters via www.NFL2K5Rosters.com.

I actually already got Cromartie and LT on the squad. And when the draft comes around all I have to do is update my roster/franchise on my computer, convert it to my memory card and update every teams rookies with their projected attributes ON THE 22nd.

From now on call me Mr. Jetson.

how-to-draw-george-jetson-from-the-jetsons.jpg

I love 2K fan boys.. You poor soul. 2K had it's time, but like anything it DIES!, close the book and open a new one. I feel sorry for you.

I love 2K fan boys.. You poor soul. 2K had it's time, but like anything it DIES!, close the book and open a new one. I feel sorry for you.

Fan boy? lmao. Dude, I just know when Im getting scammed and I refuse to keep paying 60 dollars for a game that is the same simply because they have exclusive rights over the NFL.

fanboys usually call people fanboys, im pass that stage in my gaming life. If you like Madden then cool, but I've been playing Madden since Madden 93 and anyone with madden experience would tell you that the two best Maddens was Madden 94 for the SNES and Madden 04 with Vick on the front...oh and Madden 64 for Nintendo 64 wasnt licensed but was a great game if you had the 64. after madden 04 they kept giving the people the same thing....ONCE THEY GOT THE LICENSE. I simply got hip to the game and stopped paying for a game that wasnt better than a game that you can buy at any gamestop right now for .99 cents. I simply decided to go that route, update the rosters and play "football", not that crap that Madden be putting together....that aint football.

I'll stick with my 2k11 thank you

I'll leave you with this.... "Its In The Game" lmao.

4efeChV1OaA

As much as I hate to agree with him, most of what Villain the Foe is saying is right.

Now, Personally I would never take the time updating rosters and all that because I think all football videogames are awful. Too slow, too much time waiting.

I do know a kid who still manually updates the last MVP Baseball that was on PS2. Manny Ramirez was on the cover, I believe it came out after the 04 World Series. He actually prints out player ratings and updates every team a few times a year. Makes rookies and all that. I don't think he knows you can do it automatically. But in his defense, it was the last good baseball videogame made.

As much as I hate to agree with him, most of what Villain the Foe is saying is right.

Now, Personally I would never take the time updating rosters and all that because I think all football videogames are awful. Too slow, too much time waiting.

I do know a kid who still manually updates the last MVP Baseball that was on PS2. Manny Ramirez was on the cover, I believe it came out after the 04 World Series. He actually prints out player ratings and updates every team a few times a year. Makes rookies and all that. I don't think he knows you can do it automatically. But in his defense, it was the last good baseball videogame made.

All of you are on crystal meth, MLB The Show is the greatest baseball game ever created and nfl2k over Madden is absolutley comical. NBA2k is my favorate sports game over all of them, player control is awesome.

All of you are on crystal meth, MLB The Show is the greatest baseball game ever created and nfl2k over Madden is absolutley comical. NBA2k is my favorate sports game over all of them, player control is awesome.

I have heard good things about The Show, haven't been able to play it, I'm a 360 guy. Its the only game I'd buy a PS3 for, but I don't really enjoy baseball games enough anyways.

But for a while nothing topped MVP.

Thanks for agreeing with me though you hated to do it :-) I value our relationship more and more each day! :cheer:

As for the updating the rosters, it actually takes about 5 mins to do. Download the roster posted on that site to your computer, hook up your memory card to the computer, stream it over, then save the info to your xbox and done.

It will only take longer if you decide to make alterations to those attributes and/or players manually which you can do as well with the editor (which is what I do, but not necessary).

It gives you such freedom and at the same time Visual Concepts (makers of the game) actually allows this for free. You'll save yourself $60 a year this way and still play the best football game on the market.

Not sure if you ever played 2k5 but if you ever want to get into football and got a PS2, PS3 xbox or 360 I say try it out.

The sad thing is, that he's also right that they won't fix any of that stuff. They'll just come out with more dumb animations that cause even more problems.

Hopefully S dubb will read this. I wouldnt want it to seem like im the "Madden Hater" or something. The game has legit problems and they've refused to fix it because they sell an avg. of 5 million copies of the game regardless of the problems that even the casual football gamers notice.

It seems like its got to the point where people only by Madden because its the only game in town.

I have heard good things about The Show, haven't been able to play it, I'm a 360 guy. Its the only game I'd buy a PS3 for, but I don't really enjoy baseball games enough anyways.

But for a while nothing topped MVP.

MLB the Show is serious. Outside of it having the same commentary year after year (how hard is it to record new voiceovers?) its the best baseball game on the market by far.

If you ever get a PS3 this is the game to get, its not just the beauty of the game, its very realisitic baseball. The PSP version is sick as well.

MVP baseball was on top of the world in its prime though.

nfl2k over Madden is absolutley comical.

Have you played 2k5? Better question, did you actually own it to play it for some time? If you did then you would know that gameplay wise, it couldnt be touched, even by today's alleged "Next Gen" games.

Why do you think this game is talked about and portrayed as the best football game of all time and when it first came out it was only $20.

Madden teases you with things like "Pro tackle" when 2k5 was doing this 6 years ago without suction tackling. If you actually played this game you would know this. You can slide through slim holes with your RB in 2k5. In madden 10 you still get stuck on the defenders back.

The only thing comical here is Madden and all its problems. Why does madden 10 still have player morphing? 2K5 is 6 years old and didnt even have player morphing to the extent of Madden 10. Dude, go on the net and you can see tons of comparisons of what 2k5 and madden 09 and 10 and you decide for yourself.

Fan boy? lmao. Dude, I just know when Im getting scammed and I refuse to keep paying 60 dollars for a game that is the same simply because they have exclusive rights over the NFL.

fanboys usually call people fanboys, im pass that stage in my gaming life. If you like Madden then cool, but I've been playing Madden since Madden 93 and anyone with madden experience would tell you that the two best Maddens was Madden 94 for the SNES and Madden 04 with Vick on the front...oh and Madden 64 for Nintendo 64 wasnt licensed but was a great game if you had the 64. after madden 04 they kept giving the people the same thing....ONCE THEY GOT THE LICENSE. I simply got hip to the game and stopped paying for a game that wasnt better than a game that you can buy at any gamestop right now for .99 cents. I simply decided to go that route, update the rosters and play "football", not that crap that Madden be putting together....that aint football.

I'll stick with my 2k11 thank you

I'll leave you with this.... "Its In The Game" lmao.

4efeChV1OaA

Well I've been playing madden for eons and still play today. The year with Faulk on the cover was the best madden of all time.

I'm no fan of E.A and am far from a fanboy. I personally can't stand E.A (Oh yea their charging people to play the demo this year):bag:, anyways it's the only football game out there right now so I'm stuck with it. The guy who made that video is actually apart of my madden forum http://www.maddentips.com/ . Everyone knows about the shotty animations and morphing, however these are only really visable with SLOW MOTION. This has been a hemroid on the a*s of E.A for years. If you take ANY video game and slow it down like that you'll find TONS of little bugs and sh*t. None of those things are visable to the naked eye or while playing so it's not a big deal.

Losers who sit there and slow mo a game down and look for things to point out and complain about are just pathetic but madden guys have been doing it for years. Let me go get COD5 and slow mo it down, there are TONS of glitchy little exploits in that game as well. 2K5 had a TONS of little glitchy crap, 2K made another football game called All pro football and it completely SUCKED!.. unfortunately there are decades worth of maddens for people to whine about and only 1 year for 2K so it's not fair in that regard.

In all fairness 04,05 and 06 were really good madden games, however it took them years and years to build one up to that point. Trials and tribulations to get it real good. Since the next gen platform was introduced they been slowly coming along. Madden 10 is an excellent game, sure it's flawed but nothing crazy. You can have tons of fun with madden 10. Madden 11 looks to be real good if E.A can stay on pace.

It's easy to sit and bash and nit pick,whine and complain about the game. However, there are no glaring issues with madden this year. Little stuff like that video is nothing because you don't see it and it doesn't harm gameplay at all.

Anyways, 2K fanboys need to go find a tall ledge or roof and JUMP!, 2K football is dead. and to be honest. 2K can't even hang with madden 10. HURUMPH!

I don't know nor do I care about baseball. I'd rather watch paint dry, however I agree with the phin fan. NBA 2K is an awesome game. Servers and menus could be better but it's a damn good game. 2k over E.A when it comes to basketball, but the 2K football guys are just funny to me.

Actually, call me George Jetson. While most are playing Madden 10 with the problems it had since Madden 04, that EA refuses to fix since it has no competition to impact sales, Im playing the most realistic football game ever released (2K5) with updated rosters via www.NFL2K5Rosters.com for free.

my son does the same thing VTF-he didn't even want the last 2 Maddens which is unusual since he gets almost everything new-or at least tries them

Well I've been playing madden for eons and still play today. The year with Faulk on the cover was the best madden of all time.

I'm no fan of E.A and am far from a fanboy. I personally can't stand E.A (Oh yea their charging people to play the demo this year):bag:, anyways it's the only football game out there right now so I'm stuck with it. The guy who made that video is actually apart of my madden forum http://www.maddentips.com/ . Everyone knows about the shotty animations and morphing, however these are only really visable with SLOW MOTION. This has been a hemroid on the a*s of E.A for years. If you take ANY video game and slow it down like that you'll find TONS of little bugs and sh*t. None of those things are visable to the naked eye or while playing so it's not a big deal.

Losers who sit there and slow mo a game down and look for things to point out and complain about are just pathetic but madden guys have been doing it for years. Let me go get COD5 and slow mo it down, there are TONS of glitchy little exploits in that game as well. 2K5 had a TONS of little glitchy crap, 2K made another football game called All pro football and it completely SUCKED!.. unfortunately there are decades worth of maddens for people to whine about and only 1 year for 2K so it's not fair in that regard.

In all fairness 04,05 and 06 were really good madden games, however it took them years and years to build one up to that point. Trials and tribulations to get it real good. Since the next gen platform was introduced they been slowly coming along. Madden 10 is an excellent game, sure it's flawed but nothing crazy. You can have tons of fun with madden 10. Madden 11 looks to be real good if E.A can stay on pace.

It's easy to sit and bash and nit pick,whine and complain about the game. However, there are no glaring issues with madden this year. Little stuff like that video is nothing because you don't see it and it doesn't harm gameplay at all.

Anyways, 2K fanboys need to go find a tall ledge or roof and JUMP!, 2K football is dead. and to be honest. 2K can't even hang with madden 10. HURUMPH!

This is beyond slowing the video down. When you have linemen making 360 spins to find someone to block yet the person to block is right in front of you then you dont need "slow down" to see that the game is broken and needs working. You dont need to slow down the vid for suction tackling. YOu dont need to slow down the vid for defenders jumping to bat the pass AND make the tackle at the same time like they are walking on air.

Slow down 2k5 and you wont find any of that. You'll find slight morphing given that the game is 6 years old and is last gen, however, Madden's morphing is beyond belief given that there's not procedual awareness whatsoever.

And the Madden with Faulk on it was a great game, just not better than 04 because 04 had "Pre-snap" player control, which you couldnt do in Madden 03. Setting Hot Routes were possible on the fly simply by reading the defense. It really opened things up for you on the offensive side of the ball before the ball was even hiked. Though, I'll state that Madden 04 being the best is purely my and many others opinion. Some see 03 as the best. One thing we can all agree with is that Madden 09 and 10 are no where in the conversation....and thats the problem.

As for being a "Loser", do me a favor and find me a video "SLOWED DOWN" of 2k5 with a shyte load of glitches and problems and I promise to shut up. You'll may find a morph or two yes....on a game 6 years old... But I can send you hundreds of vids of madden 09 and 10 with problems that been there for years SLOW OR FAST...however you like it lol.

Look, you're taking my criticism of Madden to the A-hole I see, I never called you a "loser" I called EA losers, I never called you a Fanboy or anything outside of S Dubb.

Do yourself a favor and stop taking EA's lack of making a good game personally. and as for the no "glaring" problems with madden 11...here you go. Now they want you to PAY for the demo too.

Im not a loser dog, you just dont want to agree. Cool. Spend money for a demo and 60 bucks for the game.

GebmvtZU3KQ

my son does the same thing VTF-he didn't even want the last 2 Maddens which is unusual since he gets almost everything new-or at least tries them

Be careful. S Dubb will call your son a loser for not wanting to spend $60 every year on a broken game lol.

Seriously though, your son knows that just because something is "popular" doesnt mean that its the best thing. Madden 11 will suck like 10, 9, 8 and 7 did because Madden doesnt have a competitive counterpart to really make them push the envelope.

They also have the ESPN License and dont even use it. EA could make the best game possible but they wont.

2k5 owns madden 10 from gameplay to even presentation. Keep in mind that 2k5 is 6 years old and Madden still cant compete with their presentation.

tQI6CjGTtoY

• 3 months later...

Archived