Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm torn. I'd like to put my vote on Crusher, but he's asked for more time in the morning, when I probably won't be around. Unless someone else has had a change of heart about him and wants to unvote, I don't want to put him at L-1 right now.

I doubt it, i won't hammer crusher without hearing him out

I'm torn. I'd like to put my vote on Crusher, but he's asked for more time in the morning, when I probably won't be around. Unless someone else has had a change of heart about him and wants to unvote, I don't want to put him at L-1 right now.

i'd highly doubt it..

it's very hard to kill off crusher via popular vote.. that's why as scum i kill him first :D

MOD NOTE: Too bad.

I don't mind putting him at L-1. We should agree to give him till morning since there is no deadline. You can hammer if someone else hasn't done it. At this point I think he's safe because it'd be far too risky to hammer him now.

I don't mind putting him at L-1. We should agree to give him till morning since there is no deadline. You can hammer if someone else hasn't done it. At this point I think he's safe because it'd be far too risky to hammer him now.

It's not the responsible move if I'm unsure whether I'll have phone time during the day, though. I'm holding off for now. Tomorrow I'll have to try the tactic where I lock myself in the bathroom and try to get enough service to follow the game for more than 2 minutes at a time. :P

Its not just you. Its this whole damn game. We've got a watcher early self-revealing, then subsequently revealing another town power role and then a doc revealing a day later. In a ****ing CONVERSION game. All it takes is for scum to have a role-blocker and this game is already over. Even if not, we're still handing them every piece of info they need in order to put together a strategy to win.

The fact is that these games have come to one town pissing match after another, and people deliberately screwing over their own teammates just to prove some stupid ass point. Like all of this crap about how a self-hammering townie will "show us" (which has already been threatened by at least 3 people in this game, including more than one of our power roles), because how dare somebody question them. Its absolute nonsense.

Good post, I agree, and for my part apologize. It's not like I wanted to reveal but I didn't see any other way out. I wasn't going to sit there for the next couple hours saying the same thing over and over again.

I reallllly need to catch up at work today (going on vaca next week) so I'll only be popping in sporadically until this evening.

Sorry again and next game I'll just tone it way down so I'm not targeted so hastily.

MOD Note: Frustration is mounting which is enjoyable viewing. But the Humans need to show the courage of their conviction. Too much backbiting and not enough clear thinking.

Research Team worked well under pressure last Day phase, so I will put the pressure on again. With only 5 votes needed to torch ...

DEADLINE SET FOR TODAY, WEDNESDAY AT 5 P.M. EDT (7 HRS 20 MINUTES FROM NOW)

RANDOM LYNCH WILL ONLY BE AMONG HUMANS.

You Humans foolishly believe the game is unbalanced against you. As such, I will make it so by your folly if you fail to reach a consensus.

MOD Note: Frustration is mounting which is enjoyable viewing. But the Humans need to show the courage of their conviction. Too much backbiting and not enough clear thinking.

Research Team worked well under pressure last Day phase, so I will put the pressure on again. With only 5 votes needed to torch ...

DEADLINE SET FOR TODAY, WEDNESDAY AT 5 P.M. EDT (7 HRS 20 MINUTES FROM NOW)

RANDOM LYNCH WILL ONLY BE AMONG HUMANS.

You Humans foolishly believe the game is unbalanced against you. As such, I will make it so by your folly if you fail to reach a consensus.

What???

I won't be at a computer before 5. Vote: Crusher. Ugh.

Why does everyone want me to go into details on my role, which clearly isn't straightforward as I've been very open about from the minute i came forward.

Exactly!

Hey scum, here's how you best get around protective abilities.. Convert away!!

I'm not asking you to tell me anything. I thought Pac was hinting at him knowing more about your role. I was curious to what he could possibly know and how.

Im tired. I also know I've been living on borrowed time since the first night. Hard to argue the votes on me any different than how I have been since day 1. I've tried to do my best to help the town win and thats all I can do.

If you lynch me and when you discover the truth I think if you look back at my post you could figure out whats happening here. Ive seen this little charade a couple times.

I hope to get some time in the morning to try and defend I leave for the office. Goodnight. Crusher out.

Muffin top. You are not helping your cause my dear. Bup-z is starting to get nervous. You know I dont want you to get torch because of your scum hunting ability, but I really expected you to return to the game with some cases and ideas and you havent. I understand you are busy and trying defend...but you are at L-1 and SMC is a hitlerish mod...I need something from you.

The way I see it, JVOR, CTM, Pac and I are all innocent. Everyone else is fair game. That gives us good odds.

I'll be honest. If I had to torch right now...my first choice would be BG. He's playing under the radar and thats just the type of guy you want to convert this late in the game.

That said since we have time and I'm not hammering before Dr. Crushlove speaks...

Vote BG

I'm not asking you to tell me anything. I thought Pac was hinting at him knowing more about your role. I was curious to what he could possibly know and how.

Muffin top. You are not helping your cause my dear. Bup-z is starting to get nervous. You know I dont want you to get torch because of your scum hunting ability, but I really expected you to return to the game with some cases and ideas and you havent. I understand you are busy and trying defend...but you are at L-1 and SMC is a hitlerish mod...I need something from you.

The way I see it, JVOR, CTM, Pac and I are all innocent. Everyone else is fair game. That gives us good odds.

I'll be honest. If I had to torch right now...my first choice would be BG. He's playing under the radar and thats just the type of guy you want to convert this late in the game.

That said since we have time and I'm not hammering before Dr. Crushlove speaks...

Vote BG

Exactly. This is a bastard mod game. I could tell you more but really pressed to get working. I will be back at lunch.

hey hey hey. I have some really important stuff to point out. Im busy this morning but have time at lunch.

I love you MT, but this if this is one of those buy some time deals, then you are breaking my heart.

I do find it interesting that the hammer hasnt been dropped, maybe the town did a good job of outing you here.

Does Mrs. Crusher pack your lunch or do you eat out/order in? I've always wondered this...

Exactly. This is a bastard mod game. I could tell you more but really pressed to get working. I will be back at lunch.

I mentioned that earlier too.. lol

lets see:

unvote

vote SMC

(and if this is ignored, i'm revoting crusher)

I love you MT, but this if this is one of those buy some time deals, then you are breaking my heart.

I do find it interesting that the hammer hasnt been dropped, maybe the town did a good job of outing you here.

Does Mrs. Crusher pack your lunch or do you eat out/order in? I've always wondered this...

he gets it delivered everyday..

foodforthehomeless.jpg

The idea behind the bastard mod game is to lynch the mod..

worth a shot at this point

Is it worth a shot? What if its not a bastard mod game (which I highly doubt would be with this being his first game and all)...then we vote SMC...he laughs...and a conversion could take place because the Things know all of our power roles. So next day phase they completely influece what would most likely be the final vote.

I just dont see this at all. Why would he have put a deadline on the game and say that we have all the info we need? We havent gained info about this being a bastard mod game.

YES!!!

Is it worth a shot? What if its not a bastard mod game (which I highly doubt would be with this being his first game and all)...then we vote SMC...he laughs...and a conversion could take place because the Things know all of our power roles. So next day phase they completely influece what would most likely be the final vote.

I just dont see this at all. Why would he have put a deadline on the game and say that we have all the info we need? We havent gained info about this being a bastard mod game.

I voted back.. re: power roles it really depends on pac.

Nothing has changed in terms of my situation ..

Archived