Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

Sigh.. i clearly said i would revote if my vote on SMC wasn't counted..

Wasn't counted at 7:35PST

I voted at 7:44 PST

You voted at 7:48 PST

Your post was Unvote, vote crusher.

That took you over 4 minutes to write? C'mon, I don't buy it that you'd simply jump into a thread and jump out that quick when you'd see someone else had posted.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has that Pac pitbull gene. Kinda cute? mo?

Only got a couple minutes and I see SMC has brought us the bad news once again. Seems the scum are really lucky or SMC decided to torture us. Either way this game is unsettling. I like it better when people just die at night. Easier cleaner.

I have reading to do but wanted to sit down while I can. My top two haven't changed, though it may after I get to read. I will get on later tonight, after 9 and go thru and give my thoughts. If I can I will jump on when I can.

Today I decided to go back to the beginning of this day phase... Looking particularly close at the posts of the enigmatic players like Dan X, BG and Crusher. I noticed this, which I didn't think much of at the time. Crusher... what do you mean they were "lucky?"

It was a blackout, and there hand't been an assimilation yet...

Is it possible you jumped the gun on something here?

Vote: Crusher

Until we see an explanation from him.

I also noticed that Dan X, the person that made the best case on my innocence changed her tune very quickly today. Accusing me of making a 180

WOW. Just WOW.

What a game of doodoo. Seriously. I feel like I've been taken for a ride here....did we really just lynch him without letting him talk?

**** all of you. Seriously. **** every last one of you in this game.

God I hope you ****s didnt just lose the game for us...or win the game for you and your Thing friends.

****ing asshats.

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 3

Crusher (5) -- Bleedin' Green, Pac, DanX, Vicious, CTM

Bleedin' Green (1) -- JiF

With 9 Research Team Members, it takes 5 to torch.

The Research Team has torched team member Crusher, did they make the right decision?

Burned005.jpg

True...but you are posting and not providing this great info you have mt...its making me nervous.

The Crusher is here and ready to roll.

Vote: Crusher

I'd like to hear your defense.

No Im not here just trying to pop on. I wont have time enough to defend myself until lunch. Said that already.

Boopsie? Bad mofo's dont get nervous they get busy.

WOW. Just WOW.

What a game of doodoo. Seriously. I feel like I've been taken for a ride here....did we really just lynch him without letting him talk?

God I hope you ****s didnt just lose the game for us...or win the game for you and your Thing friends.

****ing asshats.

While I did find the quick hammer a little odd, I can't imagine if he had anything more to say he wouldn't have said it. He was at L-2 for a LONG time (since last night) and was on here posting while at L-1 earlier (prior to CTM's unvote). Hopefully I'm not wrong here and we didn't just get screwed over, but I feel like if he had anything to say he should've already said it, right?

Wasn't counted at 7:35PST

I voted at 7:44 PST

You voted at 7:48 PST

Your post was Unvote, vote crusher.

That took you over 4 minutes to write? C'mon, I don't buy it that you'd simply jump into a thread and jump out that quick when you'd see someone else had posted.

Yes, cause I was sitting here hitting refresh waiting for you to post..

I made it very clear that i was voting SMC as a test, and then would quickly revote. I came and saw SMC not counting my vote, so i revoted. You're the dip**** that put him at l-1 knowing what was going on.. (and who puts someone at l-1 to hear their defense???)

and i don't really care anyway, as i feel ok about this lynch..

WOW. Just WOW.

****ing asshats.

I was buried like 30 pages back looking for quotes. I thought I was putting him at L1 tbh.

Oh well... at least he wasn't one of the eventy-billion people claiming a power role.

Yes, cause I was sitting here hitting refresh waiting for you to post..

I made it very clear that i was voting SMC as a test, and then would quickly revote. I came and saw SMC not counting my vote, so i revoted. You're the dip**** that put him at l-1 knowing what was going on.. (and who puts someone at l-1 to hear their defense???)

and i don't really care anyway, as i feel ok about this lynch..

Oh, I'm the dip****? Wow, you really are a ****ing prick. Hey you know what, I am the dip****, because I happen to refresh to see who posted and read whatever posts I miss. I'm not pompous enough to assume nothing has happened since I last said something.

I put him at L-1 to hear what he had to say because he was in the thread not talking, it's called adding pressure. But hey, I'm the dip**** that didn't assume you'd automatically revote after you had 10+ minutes to revote. Because this thread NEVER has new posts after 10 minutes or so.

Oh, I'm the dip****? Wow, you really are a ****ing prick. Hey you know what, I am the dip****, because I happen to refresh to see who posted and read whatever posts I miss. I'm not pompous enough to assume nothing has happened since I last said something.

I put him at L-1 to hear what he had to say because he was in the thread not talking, it's called adding pressure. But hey, I'm the dip**** that didn't assume you'd automatically revote after you had 10+ minutes to revote. Because this thread NEVER has new posts after 10 minutes or so.

lol. Chilean rage ftw.

lol @ JiF. Crusher's been here plenty to say something that he wanted to.

What exactly is the right decision anyways. We kill 2 things and we get 2 pop up the next day. There has to be something deeper here, the game wouldn't just be town gets ****ed over no matter what.

I dont know what the right play was...but he said he had info he'd like to share at lunch. I'd prefer waiting an hour. G-Damn.

What the **** was the vote against SMC supposed to accomplish?

Seems to me CTM is trying juuuust a bit too hard to keep everyone he can chasing their tails.

Seriously we've got 4 people claiming power roles, one of them voting for the mod... and a bunch of say nothings afraid to ****ing challenge any of it.

Yes taking someone from L-2 to L-1 is the universal sign for "i want to hear what you have to say", particularly when another poster was in all liklihood going to revote.. just like they indicated.. (and i28 would've ended up hammering too, which is why you don't go l-1 to "hear a defense")

And everything you've posted up to and including the crusher vote has been pompous and dooshey

Look up bastard modding, the goal of the game is to lynch the mod, i took a flyer on it and revoted within 20 minutes or so when it was ignored..

Yes taking someone from L-2 to L-1 is the universal sign for "i want to hear what you have to say", particularly when another poster was in all liklihood going to revote.. just like they indicated.. (and i28 would've ended up hammering too, which is why you don't go l-1 to "hear a defense")

And everything you've posted up to and including the crusher vote has been pompous and dooshey

Hey, I guess that must be true because if there is anyone in this thread who knows what "pompous and dooshey" is, it'd be you.

Seems to me CTM is trying juuuust a bit too hard to keep everyone he can chasing their tails.

Seriously we've got 4 people claiming power roles, one of them voting for the mod... and a bunch of say nothings afraid to ****ing challenge any of it.

Because he's got all the answers. I'm also scum for putting more pressure on him. In case you didn't know now, as per the "Bible of Mafia:The King CTM Version" putting a person at L-1 is far more "scum" like than hammering someone quickly when they've been put at L-1.

Srsly?

Pot. Kettle.

It's clear to me, that you "have it out" for the Chilean leg humper.

Hey, I guess that must be true because if there is anyone in this thread who knows what "pompous and dooshey" is, it'd be you.

Since you are such a careful observer of this thread, go back and read the post history and let me know who was a dick first..

Look up bastard modding, the goal of the game is to lynch the mod, i took a flyer on it and revoted within 20 minutes or so when it was ignored..

Wow.

Digging deep into the bad of tricks... voting for the mod makes you look like everyone's hero... you mean to tell me with what 8 other people left in the game, the all-knowing CTM couldn't FOS anyone else?

What the ****.

You lead these people around by the nose... and they let you... I can't believe nobody is willing to call you on this ****.

Since you are such a careful observer of this thread, go back and read the post history and let me know who was a dick first..

Because you haven't ****ed the town over as scum, more often that not?

Oh wait, no, I'm a dip****, sorry for saying we should've lynched you. Because saying we should've lynched you is far more offensive than calling someone a dip****. MAKES SENSE KTHXBAI.

Because he's got all the answers. I'm also scum for putting more pressure on him. In case you didn't know now, as per the "Bible of Mafia:The King CTM Version" putting a person at L-1 is far more "scum" like than hammering someone quickly when they've been put at L-1.

Oh, but according to the "Bible of Mafia:The Baby Vic Version", I'm the one that played this wrong.. remember ???

it's so ridiculous that you don't see you are guilty of everything you are accusing me of in this instance.. You criticized my play first, you were a dick first...

Oh, but according to the "Bible of Mafia:The Baby Vic Version", I'm the one that played this wrong.. remember ???

it's so ridiculous that you don't see you are guilty of everything you are accusing me of in this instance.. You criticized my play first, you were a dick first...

Well it all worked out in the end.

I just don't get how you're above criticism when I've had plenty thrown my way this game. Get your head out of your ****ing ass and realize that even though this is a game it doesn't give you the right to throw around names and call people stupid. I didn't call you stupid. I thought the move was a scum move. I didn't have to call you something derogatory to get my point across, now did I?

Because you haven't ****ed the town over as scum, more often that not?

Oh wait, no, I'm a dip****, sorry for saying we should've lynched you. Because saying we should've lynched you is far more offensive than calling someone a dip****. MAKES SENSE KTHXBAI.

You were either rimplying that I made a bone headed play and should've been lynched earlier becase i'm prone to it, or that i was scum that in someway tricked you into going L-1 and was anxuiously awaiting the opportunity to hammer. Since I'm not scum, I ran with the first interpretation...

Well it all worked out in the end.

I just don't get how you're above criticism when I've had plenty thrown my way this game. Get your head out of your ****ing ass and realize that even though this is a game it doesn't give you the right to throw around names and call people stupid. I didn't call you stupid. I thought the move was a scum move. I didn't have to call you something derogatory to get my point across, now did I?

I apologize for callign you stupid.. fwiw.. dip**** doesn't mean stupid to me, but i apologize regardless..

You were either rimplying that I made a bone headed play and should've been lynched earlier becase i'm prone to it, or that i was scum that in someway tricked you into going L-1 and was anxuiously awaiting the opportunity to hammer. Since I'm not scum, I ran with the first interpretation...

I try to avoid calling people something derogatory in a game like this as it leads to unneeded tension. If I ever imply ANYTHING it's that someone is scum. If I ever say anything to anyone that they deem offensive I apologize because I'm not above that.

So if you think I was calling you dumb, that wasn't my intent, it was to highlight the fact I thought it was a SCUM move, not a un-intelligent move.

I apologize for callign you stupid.. fwiw.. dip**** doesn't mean stupid to me, but i apologize regardless..

Different things meant different things to people. If there isn't ill intent in that then I accept it and hope you realize I wasn't making a remark about your intelligence either. I was strictly talking about in game.

I try to avoid calling people something derogatory in a game like this as it leads to unneeded tension. If I ever imply ANYTHING it's that someone is scum. If I ever say anything to anyone that they deem offensive I apologize because I'm not above that.

So if you think I was calling you dumb, that wasn't my intent, it was to highlight the fact I thought it was a SCUM move, not a un-intelligent move.

Different things meant different things to people. If there isn't ill intent in that then I accept it and hope you realize I wasn't making a remark about your intelligence either. I was strictly talking about in game.

Point taken, sometimes this stuff gets heated, but i never have ill intent. Never. The way i grew up and the people i associate with now all bust each others balls and use terms like these all the time, with everyone understanding there isnt anything meant by it. I should be more mindful that I don't have the same relationship with people on the internets

Point taken, sometimes this stuff gets heated, but i never have ill intent. Never. The way i grew up and the people i associate with now all bust each others balls and use terms like these all the time, with everyone understanding there isnt anything meant by it. I should be more mindful that I don't have the same relationship with people on the internets

I'm the same way- the difference is that I'm face to face with someone and I dont' have to be guessing through a screen what tone it came out in. It's easy to misunderstand the meaning of what someone says if you've never hung out with them in real life.

I'm the same way- the difference is that I'm face to face with someone and I dont' have to be guessing through a screen what tone it came out in. It's easy to misunderstand the meaning of what someone says if you've never hung out with them in real life.

Point taken :D

Archived