I'm really trying to like this lineup.....

JonEJet

Think over 162 games this offense will be fine.

Problems I see long-term into the postseason-Cano and Posada(espeically as he gets older) dissappear against superior pitching, like you will see in the playoffs. Their numbers will probably look good by the end of the season as they beat up on dregs. Very much the reason why Soriano was traded for A-rod;-against a good starter they simply get beat. And Posada was never even an average defensive catcher. At 38 he's no now going to get better. Still I'm confident this team will be there in October, and haven't seen much in the Sawx lineup that scares me, though they have great 1 to 4 starters.

What I really liked last night was #62 looking like that guy from 2007.

Cano is my biggest concern. Specifically that he is being asked to bat higher in the lineup. His numbers last year were great, I just hope he can deal with higher expectations. His discipline last year was terrible at the plate.

If Gardner doesn't get it done in LF, they can adjust to that on the fly. Much harder to get a # 5 hitter.

Cano is my biggest concern. Specifically that he is being asked to bat higher in the lineup. His numbers last year were great, I just hope he can deal with higher expectations. His discipline last year was terrible at the plate.

If Gardner doesn't get it done in LF, they can adjust to that on the fly. Much harder to get a # 5 hitter.

Cano will have a career year my friend

Archived