K we can stop adding goons to the roster now

Barton

That's okay - I'll stick to Tom, every day and certainly on Sunday. ;)

BTW - Brady has gone on record saying that the toughest pass rusher he has ever encountered is Jason Taylor. Well, he said two or three years ago anyway.

I can see why Taylor distracted him. It's hard for Tom to concentrate when he has a giant penis coming at him.

jason-taylor-people-most-beautiful.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All this trash talking is fine and good but we're ****ed the second Wes Welker comes back. Remember, Wes Welker is the greatest football player in the history of football. The modern passing game didn't exist before Wes Welker stepped foot on a football field.

Wes Welker? Seriously?

All this trash talking is fine and good but we're ****ed the second Wes Welker comes back. Remember, Wes Welker is the greatest football player in the history of football. The modern passing game didn't exist before Wes Welker stepped foot on a football field.

All true - unfortunately my guess is that the GREAT WES WELKER (seriously) will be out the entire season. His injury - and an effective comeback in less than a year- will be harder than Brady because Welker needs to be shifty - real shifty. I say sit the guy for the year. Hope that Edelman can be half the player Welker was - and pray that BB makes a play for Marshall on draft day.

All true - unfortunately my guess is that the GREAT WES WELKER (seriously) will be out the entire season. His injury - and an effective comeback in less than a year- will be harder than Brady because Welker needs to be shifty - real shifty. I say sit the guy for the year. Hope that Edelman can be half the player Welker was - and pray that BB makes a play for Marshall on draft day.

Who is Wes Welker?

He already is...and Welker is dunzo.

Archived