Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Is there a deadline tonight? WTF is this guy talking about...?

I can't reveal my role until a triggering event occurs. No, I can't give more details on what event, or I'll be modkilled.

I'm betting that will happen tonight.

If it doesn't, you should just lynch me first thing tomorrow, since I'll be too much of a distraction to live.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't reveal my role until a triggering event occurs. No, I can't give more details on what event, or I'll be modkilled.

I'm betting that will happen tonight.

If it doesn't, you should just lynch me first thing tomorrow, since I'll be too much of a distraction to live.

And what if the event doesn't happen then? Are you saying you're ok with being killed tomorrow still? Or are you going to ask for an additional night?

This is really unlike you.

And what if the event doesn't happen then? Are you saying you're ok with being killed tomorrow still? Or are you going to ask for an additional night?

This is really unlike you.

Again, thank you.

Yes, if the event doesn't happen tonight, you lynch me tomorrow. I won't play for more time, because it would be pointless.

He only popped to say he wish he could've played or something.

It's not a defense, it's a fact and the basis behind my reasoning of playing it cool with the voting this game. You're right, I should vote though, as I've been dragging my feet.

Vote: Doggin

I honestly feel we stand to gain the most amount of knowledge from his lynch. I have a feeling he is scum. His doc play, then mentioning "maybe I'm a death miller, I don't know" and to the pseudo-reveal, it just doesn't seem like clean play to me. At the same time I think we stand to learn plenty about DPR if he's scum or an innocent. Brett also, ever since his vote, has kept quiet and avoided confrontation which I also think is a bit telling.

If the town feels the lynch should go on DPR I'm willing to move my vote there as well. Like I said, I side with I28 and AVM that one of those 2 should be our targets for this day. I chose the one I feel has been scummier.

I completely agree on all fronts.

Smash isn't playing...he offered to replace a player if need be midgame. He's got finals. What are you asking?

If you change your gameplay, you're suspicious. If you stay the same, you're suspicious. The name of the game, I guess.

For the record, I was the #1 vote on Doggin this time through and having to look over 80 pages worth of junk to try and find where he may be "hinting" at a specific role is far from an easy task. I can't find anything.

I'm going to vote: Doggin, which will now appear is because I'm on a couple of FOS lists. It's whatev. Revealing your character name is forbidden, but claiming or fake claiming what you do isn't. Something doesn't feel right, but I feel like we'd at least learn a good deal by a Doggin death one way or the other.

You don't have to look that far back, anymore.

Sorry to be so cryptic, but I really can't say any more without a modkill, and saving myself from a lynch by getting modkilled isn't very helpful.

YES - or go quietly if I still can't

I really don't know what to make of this. I agree with CTM's point that when your scum you fight 10x harder than this. It's odd for me to see you kind of... rolling over. That's more emo than I've ever seen you. Usually it's me who does this stuff.

L-1, indeed. Can anyone think of a role/character that fits in with what he's claiming?

Obi-wan getting killed early in the first movie... and then becoming a guardian angel almost to Luke?

Luke begins Jedi training with Yoda?

Luke makes out with his sister?

Han Solo getting turned into a frozen dinner?

Lando betraying the rebels, then making up for it?

Could be anything... could be nothing. It seems odd to me that the insinuation is that it will happen tonight, as a random event, and not a Night phase event... from what I can tell he is alluding to it happening when BG tells him, as opposed to it happening after a lynch.

BG is playing this close to the real story line, I feel like. Maybe something like Obi-Wan, who is just Ben until a certain event?

Right.... but at the same time he is DEAD. So far our only clue is that something happens and then he can reveal his role.

He's alluding to something happening overnight. He either thinks he'll be investigated or the Imperialists will try to kill him.

From the movies all I can think of is that the Emperor and Vader attempted to get Luke to the darkside, but he resisted. I'm sorry, I dont' think the Ben/Obi-Wan situation would work because he'd have to die.

Obi-wan getting killed early in the first movie... and then becoming a guardian angel almost to Luke?

Luke begins Jedi training with Yoda?

Luke makes out with his sister?

Han Solo getting turned into a frozen dinner?

Lando betraying the rebels, then making up for it?

Could be anything... could be nothing. It seems odd to me that the insinuation is that it will happen tonight, as a random event, and not a Night phase event... from what I can tell he is alluding to it happening when BG tells him, as opposed to it happening after a lynch.

Obi Wan sticks out to me. I don't know why, it just does. I'm willing to give him a day. unvote. On to my other suspicion, vote: JVOR

Right.... but at the same time he is DEAD. So far our only clue is that something happens and then he can reveal his role.

He's alluding to something happening overnight. He either thinks he'll be investigated or the Imperialists will try to kill him.

From the movies all I can think of is that the Emperor and Vader attempted to get Luke to the darkside, but he resisted. I'm sorry, I dont' think the Ben/Obi-Wan situation would work because he'd have to die.

I was alluding to he was just Ben, a hermit, until the time when Luke needed him. Then he reveals himself as a Jedi Master and taught Luke for a short time, before sacrificing himself on the death star.

There are re-animator roles that could be part of the game...

I was alluding to he was just Ben, a hermit, until the time when Luke needed him. Then he reveals himself as a Jedi Master and taught Luke for a short time, before sacrificing himself on the death star.

Help me Obi-wan, your my only hope.

Ok, I have a proposition to make. It seems like there's enough people ok with lynching me today. And since Doggin may have a better power than I do i'm okay with taking one for the team. Especially since a bunch of people are somehow convinced that me and Doggin look guiltier than others.

I have a one time ability to tell whether a person being lynched is a rebel or is an imperial. I only receive notice if I submit the name before hand and that person gets to L-1.

Again, clearly stating the rules of my power:

1) Must get to L-1. Does not say how long they must be there just that they must reach it.

2) I am told whether said person is part of the imperials or part of the rebellion. There is flavor associated with it but i'm not allowed to state what it is.

3) I am ONLY allowed to do this once. The rest of the game I am a roleless townie.

The way I figure It does me little good to test someone after the fact. You guys wouldn't believe me anyways.

MY plan:

I would prefer to test one of the people I had suspicions on but it depends on the consensus of the town since I can't just do it alone. I want to test ONE of DPR, Vicious, Crusher, Dan, SMC, or JiF. Again, you guys ultimately can choose, but I really want say in it since i'm taking one for the team.

Once we make a selection, say DPR (the one I want to test the most) we designate who is voting at what position so there is no confusion. I can be an early vote on the wagon so i physically cannot do a ninja hammer once someone gets to L-1. Since i don't want a "oopsie, i hammered by accident" we number who is voting what. I suggest that Integrity or the person being voted Votes themselves to get to L-1 and then unvotes right away in the same post. Like i said, they just have to get to L-1 not stay there for a designated period of time.

I tell you what my result is. WE LYNCH ME RIGHT AWAY TO CONFIRM MY RESULTS. Since i'm a roleless townie beyond the one test, it's a safe lynch and you guys get one confirmed 100% report since i'm not going to lie as a townie about it. THE PERSON WHO IS BEING TESTED DOES NOT HAVE TO REVEAL. I am not looking to fish here, just trying to give you one more confirmed alignment.

AT WORST you have two confirmed innocents in I28 and whoever we test. The other outcome is that you have mafia and know where to go tomorrow. There is nothing bad about having 2 confirmed innocents vs having only one. It soaks up night kills, limits the suspect list. You don't waste a power role by lynching me after we do my plan. I have ZERO survival instincts and am actually advocating lynching me to confirm my report is trustworthy. If I flip guilty, then you ignore my report and you guys get mafia.

I hate to say this and AVM and Vic are going to :rolleyes: at me but good call.

I'm starting to question things to. This game may never end....

:rolleyes:

lol, jk, Hess. It's the good call. IF he's being honest, he's at risk of getting ninja-lynched by scum.

There are re-animator roles that could be part of the game...

Well from what I'm reading the re-animators can revive others, not themselves.

Revivers & "Master Revivers" are able to resurrect dead players, Master Revivers can bring the revived into their association (e.g., the Masons: see Association roles). The players resurrected by a Necromancers are converted to the Necromancer's alignment. The "Governor" can reprieve those killed during the daytime,[45] as can the "Martyr"-role if he sacrifices himself.[46] The Witch has a (single-use) revival potion. At night, she's shown who will die in the morning, and can choose to save them

Same could be said for Yoda too though.

There could also be dorky Luke who doesn't have Jedi power until some part of the game. Like maybe Ben/Obi..or Yoda needs to die first or something?

Ok, I have a proposition to make. It seems like there's enough people ok with lynching me today. And since Doggin may have a better power than I do i'm okay with taking one for the team. Especially since a bunch of people are somehow convinced that me and Doggin look guiltier than others.

I have a one time ability to tell whether a person being lynched is a rebel or is an imperial. I only receive notice if I submit the name before hand and that person gets to L-1.

1) Must get to L-1. Does not say how long they must be there just that they must reach it.

2) I am told whether said person is part of the imperials or part of the rebellion. There is flavor associated with it but i'm not allowed to state what it is.

3) I am ONLY allowed to do this once. The rest of the game I am a roleless townie.

The way I figure It does me little good to test someone after the fact. You guys wouldn't believe me anyways.

MY plan:

I would prefer to test one of the people I had suspicions on but it depends on the consensus of the town since I can't just do it alone. I want to test ONE of DPR, Vicious, Crusher, Dan, SMC, or JiF. Again, you guys ultimately can choose, but I really want say in it since i'm taking one for the team.

Once we make a selection, say DPR (the one I want to test the most) we designate who is voting at what position so there is no confusion. I can be an early vote on the wagon so i physically cannot do a ninja hammer once someone gets to L-1. Since i don't want a "oopsie, i hammered by accident" we number who is voting what. I suggest that Integrity or the person being voted Votes themselves to get to L-1 and then unvotes right away in the same post. Like i said, they just have to get to L-1 not stay there for a designated period of time.

I tell you what my result is. WE LYNCH ME RIGHT AWAY TO CONFIRM MY RESULTS. Since i'm a roleless townie beyond the one test, it's a safe lynch and you guys get one confirmed 100% report since i'm not going to lie as a townie about it. THE PERSON WHO IS BEING TESTED DOES NOT HAVE TO REVEAL. I am not looking to fish here, just trying to give you one more confirmed alignment.

AT WORST you have two confirmed innocents in I28 and whoever we test. The other outcome is that you have mafia and know where to go tomorrow. There is nothing bad about having 2 confirmed innocents vs having only one. It soaks up night kills, limits the suspect list. You don't waste a power role by lynching me after we do my plan. I have ZERO survival instincts and am actually advocating lynching me to confirm my report is trustworthy. If I flip guilty, then you ignore my report and you guys get mafia.

Wow, if you're being legit (and I don't see any reason to get yourself killed day 1), then props for taking one for the team. I can't see how this doesn't work to our advantage.

I'll continue to be ADD and unvote: JVOR. I'm driving to a tailgate (big rival baseball game tonight), but be on for a bit before the game. Let me know the game plan and I'm down.

Same could be said for Yoda too though.

There could also be dorky Luke who doesn't have Jedi power until some part of the game. Like maybe Ben/Obi..or Yoda needs to die first or something?

Hadn't thought of that, but that's an even better point. Luke starts off roleless, gets stronger as the game goes on. Though I can't imagine Doggin would offer himself on game day 2, as I'd think Luke would be pretty dang important for later in the game :P

MY plan:

Holy hell that is a good plan.

I'd suggest DPR as well.

Especially since both you and I are currently on him, so nobody should be afraid we'll ninja-hammer. Plus, anyone who thinks DPR and I are running a gambit should be in favor of this as well.

I could use it on Doggin but i'd rather not since I don't particularly think he's guilty. I'd much rather use it on one of the names i mentioned. Just give me advance warning to PM Bleedin about it.

Im game. And since it is your ability/sacrifice, I would be ok with a test of whoever you see fit.

I also think thats the easiest solution. or else we are going to have 20 more pages debating who to pick, 20 more figuring out the voting order/voting. itll get slightly ridiculous.

MY plan:

Wow- this is pretty ballsy but I like your thinking.

If we do this we'll need to have a vote of who we decide we'll go after. I know you dont' want to waste it on doggin but that's who's in the lead right now.

Holy hell that is a good plan.

I'd suggest DPR as well.

Especially since both you and I are currently on him, so nobody should be afraid we'll ninja-hammer. Plus, anyone who thinks DPR and I are running a gambit should be in favor of this as well.

I'm definitely in favor of either of you two being investigated. This will put this situation to rest, period.

MY plan:

The red highlights toggle back and forth between you not being sure how it works, to being sure.

The green highlights flat out say you would become a roleless townie, which insinuates that you are roled townie now... but then you suggest that you might not be in the end.

Personally, if you can't be trusted as town or scum... then I don't trust you getting anyone of your own selection near L1. I'd be willing to consider doing this... under the condition that I place the L1 vote, and the unvote. I'm obviously town, and I don't want any 2 scum conspiring to time the L1 and hammer and screw us all over.

Don't really trust this mess...

Archived