Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Holy cow, Sharrow. This is why I want you active dude, you do work son. I'll wait til Crusher gets back and gives his full explanation. But I don't think it much matters as quite a few are ready to drop the hammer

We have all weekend, so there's no rush. Definitely interested in what he has to say though.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and why not?

what makes you any more assumed innocent then either of us?

atleast crusher has the sense to ask the mod inn

Because you two took center stage. Did I say me? This should be a town decision and honestly I still believe one of the two of you is scum. I think it's smc but there may be others who think it's you. You're compromised in a way. Jmo.

Because you two took center stage. Did I say me? This should be a town decision and honestly I still believe one of the two of you is scum. I think it's smc but there may be others who think it's you. You're compromised in a way. Jmo.

right. but my point is that up till now, the only innocent we have in i28..

Everyone else has been sketchy at times imo..

I think it is a mistake to consider even 128 100% innocent.

I really don't like the idea of a daytime vig shot. We're up on scum right now. Why give them a freebie if we're wrong on that, and the lynch and then an NK. This situation is very treacherous IMO

I really don't like the idea of a daytime vig shot. We're up on scum right now. Why give them a freebie if we're wrong on that, and the lynch and then an NK. This situation is very treacherous IMO

So what are we saying, noone gets lynched but we vote to have Crusher kill someone instead?

Ok, I guess so...but I have a feeling crusher is gonna do whatever he wants I think.

Whoa ... Daytime vig? Can't we test this by asking him to shoot someone?

Finally at my cpomputer

hey baby, how you doing?

No you can't. Causwe Bleedin gave me best role ever. Bullet proof and I get to whack someone/. Postmortem. Yep.

if I have to be lynch just wnat help choosing who to kill

problem i28 onlty one i trust

I have adefens but Im toast, bunch a beer, ogt makers mark now, my life is good

So what are we saying, noone gets lynched but we vote to have Crusher kill someone instead?

Ok, I guess so...but I have a feeling crusher is gonna do whatever he wants I think.

Nope pooppy pants. Crusher wants town to help me. I really get to whack some, its awesome, I ****ING LOVE BLEEDIN GREEN

Finally at my cpomputer

hey baby, how you doing?

No you can't. Causwe Bleedin gave me best role ever. Bullet proof and I get to whack someone/. Postmortem. Yep.

if I have to be lynch just wnat help choosing who to kill

problem i28 onlty one i trust

I have adefens but Im toast, bunch a beer, ogt makers mark now, my life is good

well, you shouldn't have mentioned bulletproof you dumbo..

and if we believe you, then we don't want to lynch you till closer to end game

well, you shouldn't have mentioned bulletproof you dumbo..

and if we believe you, then we don't want to lynch you till closer to end game

listen doofus.. Im BULLET PROOF< CANT KILL ME< FLSORR < only luynchable,, but get to go ghost assaian, I will defend dduee,.

listen doofus.. Im BULLET PROOF< CANT KILL ME< FLSORR < only luynchable,, but get to go ghost assaian, I will defend dduee,.

you shouldn't say such things if town, you want mafia to shoot at you

btw, bulletproof is the perfect godfather roleclaim.. fwiw..

dpr could've worked with you on this..

Vic? I sorta trust you. only nervoeu when you went after I did with my joke, i got aweomse reason

Sorta trust is high praise in this game.

Crusher. I think you have to do what you think is right. I'm afraid scum will use your shot to their advantage.

Why would town want to lynch him?

the case against him is the strongest so far, and if correct, a cop will never vet him..

there's clealry a lot of power roles in this game, so at some point we'll have to lynch someones claim..

Just read through day 1 again, what a f'ing pain. Anyway, he's not going to like this when he gets back, but I'm going to

vote:Crusher

I think he's the Emperor and a godfather and it's one of the reasons he was begging for JVOR to investigate him on day 1. The other reason would be to avoid an investigation on DPR.

Basically, he seemed to have the same agendas as DPR on day 1.

1. Doggin made his scummy doc comment and a few people jumped on it, then DPR came in to counterpoint that, thereby seeming not scummy. Then Crusher helped point out this contrast, in case anyone missed it.

2. During the Crusher/Slats/JVOR squabble, DPR made sure to come in with post #302 and defend Crusher while casting doubt on Slats.

3. When he joined the resurrected Doggin train, he furthered DPR's idea that Doggin was setting up a tracker/watcher on the doc when he joined the train. #631

4. Reading back, DPR wasn't really taking many chances until he jumped the shark, imo, with his JVOR/Slats/Doggin team idea that Crusher's train was a "concentrated push". At this point Doggin's train was already gaining momentum, and he was probably on his way to getting lynched. So why would DPR stick his neck out there with such a bad idea? The only person I can see it benefitting at the time was Crusher. #657

5. JVOR drops his role on everybody, and DPR seems to go into panic mode, Crusher starts begging for an investigation. If DPR is investigated here, they don't get any value from his lynch.

1`.no idea what the **** he talkiing abtou i skip

2. Who here doesnt love me and enjoy my funny while we play,, everyone does,, DPR was under pressrue with Doggin, SMC,, calling him aknow it all, he defended me cause he was trying to attach to me,. Im hard to lynch , he was hoping I would get on his side cause he knows I like how he plays ( mafia rainman),. he was hoping i would vocuh vouch for him. thats why I started flaming on him,, play with him alot, felt good he was dirty.

Im doing 3 now,,

UNVOTE VOTE CTM

Your only hope was town vig imo. You're not that.

my only hope?

GFY..

the way you've hopped from 1 train to the next maybe we shoudl look at you a little closer.

Seriously.. we've had 1 weird role after another and only I have to be a convential one. THIS IS THE SAME CASE DPR MADE..

my only hope?

GFY..

the way you've hopped from 1 train to the next maybe we shoudl look at you a little closer.

Seriously.. we've had 1 weird role after another and only I have to be a convential one. THIS IS THE SAME CASE DPR MADE..

Channy wanny,, dont get flubsy dubsy mad.. you wouldnt like me when Im mad,, trust me,,you did immediatley try to discount my claim,, I bet you where pissed when you tried to night kill me,, huh?

Channy wanny,, dont get flubsy dubsy mad.. you wouldnt like me when Im mad,, trust me,,you did immediatley try to discount my claim,, I bet you where pissed when you tried to night kill me,, huh?

yes, i was so mad when my NK attempt didn't go through..

oh, except someone died both nights..

This is insanity.. you guys are using DPR's scumCase on me and now crusher is accusing me of missing a NK, when we've had one every night..

Archived