Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope... I like my case read it,, its good

if I die sharrow dies,, already sent the pm to BLEEDIN GREEN, Im all town CTM,, think about it,

I was ****ing with jvor, everyone knows that Vic did it too,, I was nblsowing off steam for earei;lier ,, i was ahving fun,

Go sleep it off, tons of fun.

Crusher, I can't vote for you I think your innocent.

Ddue If inever watched you play the fat game as mafia,, you would be very close to a sure thing for me,, but i studied you, watch your every chilean thundercat move, gained respcet, and love for yuou, your lasy as town, awesome aas scum,,

but your vibe is ok,, no hurry to solcem, you,, read my case on sharrow,, its aesome,,

Go sleep it off, tons of fun.

I love you BLeedin, I didnt do nuttin worng, BLEEDIN,, I read the rules Bleedin

YOUR AWESOME MNOD EVEr<<

I could give you a foot massage.

Im jusut ready top do my thing sir, that thing you made me to do,, yeah yeah yeha, B-L-E-E-D-I-N, Bleeding,, Bleddinb blededing

No, F it. Hammer him. I don't give a ****.

And if I die, Hess is town, he's playing like ****.

F*** the Capitals. Not my fault if DPR set you up.

I mean if Hess is town. Every time I think you're 100% innocent you turn around and say something completely ignorant.

I confirmed i had night action, no more, no less

Was it scummy when i went back and found DPR's contradicion which helped close the deal on him. Was it scummy the way I was one of the first ones saying "lynch doggin, not jvor" on day 1 after his results..

Are you even paying attention?

Yes I have, if you're town Doggin means nothing as you would be looking for scum like the rest of us. And there's that thing you guys call when scum work together to make it look they're not. DPR was practically a dead man walking and you wanted to jump off the train first. You also didn't know about the double vote, scum or town.

And if I die, have fun sitting around asking each other "Uhh, derrr, what do we do now?" looking like a bunch of retards, lol.

Dude,, your trying to say you didnt, purposley do this, ebcaue you and your scum friend thought it was a great idea im a slow game,, you baited me in youer psot,, you tipped your hand,, i didit two games ina row,, why not threee, why not? avm was right great call, he might be my secons for scum,, i hoep the town kills him after you die.

If he's the scum that sharrow thinks he is I wouldn't be.

the only people who know for sure are scum.. the rest of us are playing percentages..

Crusher has challanged Sharrow to be his own life on his day 3 case.. if that didn't give him pause I'd worry about him..

Really, why would you even go there? You're doing the same stupid thing crusher is doing.

Wouldn't you be nervous?

CTM your right, Im drunk and stupid,, sharrow planned thisk, i just hopew you didnt help,, it would make me sad.

i was having fun.. sharrow strarted it

Yes I have, if you're town Doggin means nothing as you would be looking for scum like the rest of us. And there's that thing you guys call when scum work together to make it look they're not. DPR was practically a dead man walking and you wanted to jump off the train first. You also didn't know about the double vote, scum or town.

the deal was lynch jvor and then doggin, which meant scum could've went to day 3 with only risking doggin hitting them at on 1 nightt (and they may have a R/B, which seems likely at this point, so there'd be no risk)

If i was scum, I'd have lynched the innocent, killed someone else, lynched doggin, then killed anotehr and likely be sitting pretty now..

I mean if Hess is town. Every time I think you're 100% innocent you turn around and say something completely ignorant.

I never thought you scum but i have no idea. It was already done by Crusher when I started teasing b/c it's funny...and ah yeah I'm a little drunk too. So sue me.

I didn't direct Crusher towards you at all. He made that decision himself.

If you're already going to kill me, why are you trying to convince people that I'm scum?

Caue Im town and I kill scum,, plusd io dont want to kill you until they have a chance to talk me out of it,, besides gotta admit, not bored no more are we.. I do like you

I forgave you for diogging me in the thing game day 1. I know your yong and very cool. but when I was 12 defender came out, i had the highset socre on every machine I tocuhed, got fgree rolling skating passes for my high score at the makk,, I was the man,, never got graat at nothingles,else,, cept Halo 1.; m

gotta admit,, my idea is cool.., be awsome if Im right/

plau i cant kill you, soenone else has too., not even sure if im at L1 L2 L3,

BLEEDIN GREEN said I got to wait till Im sober,, im lonly sitll up cause i like ahnign out with my firends when im drunl

'

its oinly the internet,, but you guys make me happy.

I never thought you scum but i have no idea. It was already done by Crusher when I started teasing b/c it's funny...and ah yeah I'm a little drunk too. So sue me.

I didn't direct Crusher towards you at all. He made that decision himself.

Hey shut the **** up and change my windshiled wiper fluisd, bring me eleven slim jims and check my ass for proper inflation

nope, hess has his name on his shirt,, not listening to anyone with thtier name on their shirt

Caue Im town and I kill scum,, plusd io dont want to kill you until they have a chance to talk me out of it,, besides gotta admit, not bored no more are we.. I do like you

I forgave you for diogging me in the thing game day 1. I know your yong and very cool. but when I was 12 defender came out, i had the highset socre on every machine I tocuhed, got fgree rolling skating passes for my high score at the makk,, I was the man,, never got graat at nothingles,else,, cept Halo 1.; m

gotta admit,, my idea is cool.., be awsome if Im right/

plau i cant kill you, soenone else has too., not even sure if im at L1 L2 L3,

BLEEDIN GREEN said I got to wait till Im sober,, im lonly sitll up cause i like ahnign out with my firends when im drunl

'

its oinly the internet,, but you guys make me happy.

i think you should go to sleep

the deal was lynch jvor and then doggin, which meant scum could've went to day 3 with only risking doggin hitting them at on 1 nightt (and they may have a R/B, which seems likely at this point, so there'd be no risk)

If i was scum, I'd have lynched the innocent, killed someone else, lynched doggin, then killed anotehr and likely be sitting pretty now..

As scum you wouldn't know who the SK is either. For all you knew Doggin was innocent...if you were scum, which right now, I still think you are. Am I dead set locked into it? No. But if I had to pick it would be you. Hence my vote.

As far as jumping trains I unvoted you to vote SMC b/c I feel it's one or the other and he said go for it and at the time I wanted answers.

I then unvoted for obvious reasons. Since then I'm like the rest...running on nadda.

However the entire second day despite my vote my FOS has been on you and will continue to be on you until I know what the hell you're supposed to be. Because the percentage that you are town is small imo.

Archived