Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Considering I've contributed with actual game worth more this game than I usually do, and the fact that every game you'll see me post "I won't be back for X amount of hours -- intramurals" or something else...your already admittedly weak FOS is extremely weak. And again, I find it odd you're naming it now, as if to set yourself up down the road.

Come'on.. i listed you as one of 4 second teir suspects and you think that i'm seting something up?

I listed almost half the game.. lol -

So that leaves CTM, Vic and Sharrow who want the circle jerk. Interesting.

Yup... 3 names that bear watching... you'll also note the 3 initials @ the bottom of the page when they are all kicking it into high gear.

Yup... 3 names that bear watching... you'll also note the 3 initials @ the bottom of the page when they are all kicking it into high gear.

u2...

we're no match for your advanced simian brain..

A competing doc claim means cop investigation to root out the true villian. there's other things to worry about over this..

exactly... like does the real doc protect himself or the doc that night. Gives scum a 50/50 chance they take out one of the 2 major roles and if they shoot correctly both in 2 consecutive nights.

Sure they lose one but I'd take that trade if I were them... just like they did in the fat and happy game when me (doc) was lynched and SMC (cop) was killed 2 night phases later.. it only took that 2nd night phase because you incorrectly thought Hess was the cop.. that wouldn't happen under your current plan as again... they'd know who everyone is and target accordingly.

Your plan is dog crap.

Come'on.. i listed you as one of 4 second teir suspects and you think that i'm seting something up?

I listed almost half the game.. lol -

That's my whole point. I've been mentioned by you maybe twice now all game. Seems like a smart scum move to pull the trust card earlier in the game with me ("I get a strong town vibe from AVM"), then kinda sorta lightly put me in the conversation. Again, if you hadn't named suspicion of me AFTER my long winded post, I wouldn't have thought anything of it

exactly... like does the real doc protect himself or the doc that night. Gives scum a 50/50 chance they take out one of the 2 major roles and if they shoot correctly both in 2 consecutive nights.

Sure they lose one but I'd take that trade if I were them... just like they did in the fat and happy game when me (doc) was lynched and SMC (cop) was killed 2 night phases later.. it only took that 2nd night phase because you incorrectly thought Hess was the cop.. that wouldn't happen under your current plan as again... they'd know who everyone is and target accordingly.

Your plan is dog crap.

It's really not doofus, it's debatable, but not crap..

only a nutless puke like you who only looks at the down side would ignore the upside..

Alright... just cracked open a beer... and in the process I decided that all this steering is for the birds.

CTM has pushed back on giving us ANY details about his supposed role... and simultaneously suggested and persisted in discussing a group role reveal.

At this point, I think we've seen enough "I agree with so-and-so's" to know that if we are going to risk lynching a town role to learn things... then that town role can be CTM, just as easily as anyone else... because in CTM's own words... everyone is going to reveal now.

So, by his own rationale, CTM is as good a person to start with as any. CTM's affiliation helps clarify quite a bit about the game... and where it is at this point.

**** the competing trains.

Unvote Brett

Vote CTM

It's really not doofus, it's debatable, but not crap..

only a nutless puke like you who only looks at the down side would ignore the upside..

tell me the upside that doesn't involve putting every major pro town role in the cross hairs.

I may have been against SMC's idea of lynching you today but he does have a point... if you last another day or 2 after claiming some mysterious power that "only gets greater with time" then something is definitely up.

Maybe that's why you want this mass reveal? Eliminates the questions of why you're still alive while giving you and your BFF DPR a road map for victory?

Alright... just cracked open a beer... and in the process I decided that all this steering is for the birds.

CTM has pushed back on giving us ANY details about his supposed role... and simultaneously suggested and persisted in discussing a group role reveal.

At this point, I think we've seen enough "I agree with so-and-so's" to know that if we are going to risk lynching a town role to learn things... then that town role can be CTM, just as easily as anyone else... because in CTM's own words... everyone is going to reveal now.

So, by his own rationale, CTM is as good a person to start with as any. CTM's affiliation helps clarify quite a bit about the game... and where it is at this point.

**** the competing trains.

Unvote Brett

Vote CTM

this is not a mass reveal you dumbass.. a mass reveal forces everyone to do it once or in quick succesion in a predefined order.'

you only think you're using my rationale against me cause you have lower functioning brain.

My response is the same as it's been, get me to L-3, and i'll reveal..

this is not a mass reveal you dumbass.. a mass reveal forces everyone to do it once or in quick succesion in a predefined order.'

you only think you're using my rationale against me cause you have lower functioning brain.

**** it, let's hear it.

UNVOTE

VOTE: CTM

1. I never said it was a mass reveal. I said you are pushing for one, but at the same time you've been reluctant to elaborate on your own role.

2. I am not "using your rationale against you" I am simply applying your logic to the situation. IF, as you say, EVERY player we get close to a lynch now is going to reveal... then instead of muddying the waters further by forcing out other real/fake reveals we should push you close to lynch (or lynch you outright) in order to either learn more from whatever your role is (or at least learn more about those that have been in step with you).

3. I'm trying for that L3 now... its going to be up to the rest of these guys.

tell me the upside that doesn't involve putting every major pro town role in the cross hairs.

I may have been against SMC's idea of lynching you today but he does have a point... if you last another day or 2 after claiming some mysterious power that "only gets greater with time" then something is definitely up.

Maybe that's why you want this mass reveal? Eliminates the questions of why you're still alive while giving you and your BFF DPR a road map for victory?

I've told you the upside.. we get confirmed townies, we have a chance for a counterclaim, we get to vote and play strategically, we force scum to commit to a lie now, perhaps they make a misstep or it doesn't kive with something said earlier, also as sharrow pointed out powers have followed characters, this will afford us greater opportunity vet powers...

The downside is more or less what you've stated, our power roles get exposed. My point has been that in game full of power roles, this is less costly then normal.. What's funny is the last time i brought up mass claim I believe you guys lynched me for it and I was town then too. I really don't understand what's so scarey about it?

1. I never said it was a mass reveal. I said you are pushing for one, but at the same time you've been reluctant to elaborate on your own role.

2. I am not "using your rationale against you" I am simply applying your logic to the situation. IF, as you say, EVERY player we get close to a lynch now is going to reveal... then instead of muddying the waters further by forcing out other real/fake reveals we should push you close to lynch (or lynch you outright) in order to either learn more from whatever your role is (or at least learn more about those that have been in step with you).

3. I'm trying for that L3 now... its going to be up to the rest of these guys.

The town is in a ton or trouble with a monkey brain like you as it's confirmed innocent..

I've told you the upside.. we get confirmed townies, we have a chance for a counterclaim, we get to vote and play strategically, we force scum to commit to a lie now, perhaps they make a misstep or it doesn't kive with something said earlier, also as sharrow pointed out powers have followed characters, this will afford us greater opportunity vet powers...

The downside is more or less what you've stated, our power roles get exposed. My point has been that in game full of power roles, this is less costly then normal.. What's funny is the last time i brought up mass claim I believe you guys lynched me for it and I was town then too. I really don't understand what's so scarey about it?

I would like to hear SMC, Dan, Crusher and Klecks view on this mass reveal. I guess that would be for tomorrow. I'm passing out on my couch here.

I don't know what happened last time.... but in a game town is "ahead" in, it just don't make sense now.

The fact that you've taken the focus from scum hunting to mass revealing is either crazy scummy... or just impatient and dumb. No offense.

I don't know what happened last time.... but in a game town is "ahead" in, it just don't make sense now.

The fact that you've taken the focus from scum hunting to mass revealing is either crazy scummy... or just impatient and dumb. No offense.

lol.. none taken dude..

You don't seem to realize the pattern we are going to fall into here and my suggestion was a means to expediate it and possibly trip up scum in the process.

You can force me to reveal, and then move on to the next target, force them to reveal and wash, rinse, repeat, till we've had our mass reveal, albeit in much less advantageous terms to the town. Go down that path, if you must, town leader..

The town is in a ton or trouble with a monkey brain like you as it's confirmed innocent..

You didn't think that when you were echoing my push to NOT investigate DPR and to investigate Doggin instead.... which now looks like you were leveraging my known innocence to protect DPR... it was smart to stay in step with me and going after DPR on day 2, it helped you get your distancing position thus setting you up for a nice "gambit" or whatever you guys call it.

Well played, if true.

Archived