Best draft breakdown I've seen so far

AFJF

ESPN's Todd McShay and Scouts inc rank each teams draft and FINALLY somebody who takes in to account players acquired via trade for draft picks. I know I've seen it said on here a million times and I feel the same way about all of the "The Jets only drafted four players" but leave out who they acquired from other teams with the picks they didn't make.

Jets were rated #4 in the NFL.

The Jets did not reach on any of their first four picks and got great value at No. 29 overall in CB Kyle Wilson. The move that put them over the top was trading a fifth-round pick to the Steelers in order to give QB Mark Sanchez a legitimate big-play threat in WR Santonio Holmes.

what did he say about the rest of the teams??

We had a football idea. We don't like the idea of grading teams' drafts immediately after the draft because, even though it's a football clich

thanks for posting all of it. i agree with most of them. i do think people will be surprised with tebow. i'm not a big fan of uf or tebow, but the kid has heart and all he has done is win at every level.

out of the three big wr's that moved i think bouldin was the best steal, if he can stay injury free.

The Jets got Braylon Edwards with 2010 draft picks as well.

To be totally even about it, the Jets also lost Leon Washington and Kerry Rhodes. That is also part of their 2010 draft.

True, but Rhodes was addition by subtraction. So I don't count him.

Archived