Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In this setup, it's also in the town's best interest not to force anymore reveals..

I understand that. I really do. But frankly, that's the logic that led us to lynch our finder on day one, too. Right now, it should be pretty obvious to scum that neither Soprano or Fredo is the Avatar. It's probably best that we don't get anyone else too high in vote count today.

no rush

unvote

I liked this post from Lefty. This is him unvoting Soprano after Tony M pointed out that Doggin said we could unvote after a majority was reached during Shabbos. This is a town play, IMHO. Scum would want a bomb-like thing lynched, I'd think. I'm sure they'd love to find the Avatar, but they need to off suspected confirmed innocents, too, just like in any other mafia game.

Keep jumping in fellas, you're gonna love how this one turns out.

I don't really like threats like this.

The case you're trying to make on Lefty is very similar to one that can be made against you. You're saying that he turned his play around after the cop and doc were killed, just as you seem to have turned your play around from the guy trying pretty hard to sell the abstract idea that Marcellus knew something about a mafia finder to someone playing pretty tight and straight under pressure.

As of this second, I'm thinking your our best bet. We could either take this threat of an important reveal and go in the direction of Soprano, or we could hear it and decide which direction to go in from there.

If you're innocent, you've already intimated to scum that you have something of an important role. I'd like to hear from the some other folks, but I think it's time for you to come clean.

I understand that. I really do. But frankly, that's the logic that led us to lynch our finder on day one, too. Right now, it should be pretty obvious to scum that neither Soprano or Fredo is the Avatar. It's probably best that we don't get anyone else too high in vote count today.

The town is killing itself by running he lynch count up and forcing reveals. Period. It's a bad play.

Much better for the town to speculate, come to a decision, and then vote for better or worse. Sure, there will be reveals and you'll get a few townies, but that's how it has to be.

Now you've 2 liabilities on the board. Kill me. Then Kill Tony Soprano. It will protect the Avatar and you will get important info from the roles.

Do not run the lynch up on Lefty. After you kill both of your liabilities, just lynch him.

I liked this post from Lefty. This is him unvoting Soprano after Tony M pointed out that Doggin said we could unvote after a majority was reached during Shabbos. This is a town play, IMHO. Scum would want a bomb-like thing lynched, I'd think. I'm sure they'd love to find the Avatar, but they need to off suspected confirmed innocents, too, just like in any other mafia game.

This is the last post you should like from Lefty. This is a scum move executed to gain trust among unsuspecting players. Think about it - the mafia is in the best position that they could possibly be in right now. The finder is dead, the healer is dead, and they're about to watch you lynch another innocent. They will be confident, and will easily hide with little moves like that.

And they don't want a bomb-like thing to go off at all. They'll leave Tony and me on the board until later in the game when it will really help them narrow down who the Avatar is.

I don't really like threats like this.

The case you're trying to make on Lefty is very similar to one that can be made against you. You're saying that he turned his play around after the cop and doc were killed, just as you seem to have turned your play around from the guy trying pretty hard to sell the abstract idea that Marcellus knew something about a mafia finder to someone playing pretty tight and straight under pressure.

As of this second, I'm thinking your our best bet. We could either take this threat of an important reveal and go in the direction of Soprano, or we could hear it and decide which direction to go in from there.

If you're innocent, you've already intimated to scum that you have something of an important role. I'd like to hear from the some other folks, but I think it's time for you to come clean.

You don't really like threats like that, but you don't listen to anything except "bring them to L-2 and make them reveal!", and saying anything else just draws all sort of negative attention to whoever says it.

Here's the bottom line - You've lost your finder and your healer. That was really unlucky and it really handicapped the town. Now you've outed two more townies for not being the Avatar, and you have a mafia in your back pocket steering you.

I'll be honest, it ain't looking good for the town.

So, I change my tactics. I'm not threatening you. I'm not insulting you. I am telling you what's happening to this game. I'm not a finder, but I do recognize scum.

The worst thing that the town can do at this point is to run up the lynch on anymore players. Just. Don't. Do it.

Lynch me - get me off the board. You'll be put out when you se my role, but it will be worth it to protect the Avatar. Do the same with Tony. Kill Lefty next, and then look at all of the info you have. There will be 13 players left on the board - with 3 or 4 mafia left. You will still be able to win becuase you will have all of that role info, plus you can go back and look at who cozied up to Lefty. Like Henry.

You post like a finder.

Our finder has been lynched by a botch lynch on day 1.

So unless you care to elaborate on how Lefty is scum, and we should vote him, then I am keeping my vote where it is. Lefty may or may not be scum, but you are appearing pretty scummy now.

There is another person sticking out at the moment. Carlito, his reasoning for lynching Tonny was half @ssed at best.

"Tony is ok to lynch because now that she is revealed she is useless." Makes it look like he was washing his hands from the potential blood spill of a townie.

Heh, my reasoning was half assed ? So what your saying is you trust Tony Soprano who has basicly made a claim that we have no way of confirming, and you will totally trust this person at endgame ? She even put in a fail safe to make it look like the Mafia cant actully kill her and you trust this claim ?

Tell me Henry what exactly happened to your computer ?? You didnt post for 4+ days then decided to post at 10:47 PM claiming all is ok now ? Personally I think your full of sh!t with your computer story. There are so many ways to post in that time span to let us know whats happening but you didnt and posting at 10:47 my time which probably makes your time 11:47pm is not very believable at all. The only player who would lie in this situation is scum.

Unvote Soprano

Vote Henry Hill

So that whole "stop voting" speech just lined the bird cage, eh. Oh well...

Carlito - Henry looks incredibly scummy right now. He laid low, just like you would expect mafia to do in a game like this. Then he popped up out of nowhere to defend Lefty and vote me. Not good.

Henry - If you are town, stop playing like you are mafia. Damn.

Again, the only thing that helps the town is to make your case without voting, get a majority of people to agree, and then lay those votes down in a row.

Anything else just outs the Avatar.

I have been having some computer trouble, but I have gotten everything sorted out.

I don't believe Tony is scum, I've been following along and her posts just don't have that scum feel.

Fredo

To even things out.

Following along Henry ? or catching up ? Even your wording implies your full of it.

I wouldn't post I had a computer problem, unless asked unless it were true. You claim I am a newb breaking a lurking decorum but I am far more experienced then that.

I had the alt password saved to my computer, and I accidentally deleted the last character on the password. I tried copying and pasting it, but with the last character gone it wouldn't log me in.

So I followed the game until I got the issue sorted out.

That's fine. Now it's your word and story against what could be perceived as scummish bahavior.

You get a check next to your name, marking you as a person to watch. The next time you do anything that someone might interpret as scummy, the case against you grows.

That's how the town can cut down on scummy posts and behavior.

And, I'll add this little bit to the case against you:

Anyone can have computer issues - no problem - but, I find it odd that your explanation is so thoughtful, as if it were carefully worded not to offend. I think that most experienced players who were town aligned would be satisfied with their vote and not worried about responding as you did.

It might be nothing, but it all goes in the file.

Fredo, I am a thoughtful person.

And I don't really like a lecture on how mafia works, I am well aware of what makes a person look scummy, but the thing is, is there is always going to be a difference on what people perceive as scummy. What is scummy to you, may not be scummy to someone else. Telling people what to think is scummy from my perspective.

So if you perceive me to be scummy just from my three or four posts, I think you are connecting lines that are not there, while you sink like a pirate out to see, in a ship full of holes.

Fredo, what do you think of Carlito? I am curious to see what you have to say.

I'm back and forth right now. I've got a short list of players I'm pretty sure are town, and other than that, I'm in the same boat as everyone else at the start of a game.

If you have evidence against Carlito, put it up and make a case. it will only help the town.

This is getting ugly. I'm not good with Tony's defense. It reminding me all too much of how we got fooled by Crusher. It was all poor me, I'm sorryish. Dont like it.

Also dont like the way she's played this game. We have the deck stacked against us right now and I dont know we can trust her when we need her most.

Now we have Fredo claiming we gain the most knowledge out of lynching him now. Something Tony S. said earlier as well. I'm just not sure what we do now.

Cant figure out what the best move now is...do we take Fredo's advice? I personally like his defense so far...but if we seek to gain the most from him, then we should do it. But the game is about numbers and I'd rather find scum and would be soooo pissed if we let Tony S. slip away and lynch a townie for knowledge. Much rather shift the numbers game. And I'm not defending Fredo, I was one of the first to call out the odd behavior and wild theories...just dont see it right now though.

A couple of side notes, I too find Henry's actions scummy. Still concerned about Lefty. And Joe Cabot is pingin my radar...been very quit since getting a little heat for his cute little vote spazz. Only had 2 serious posts since and then moved in at a very opportunistic moment on the Tony train for his very first serious vote of the game putting Tony at L-2.

Just my thoughts after the reread. I'm staying put on Tony S. because I simply dont get playing the way she has and dont like the defense. Also, she said she's never been called out on a fake reveal. I'll shoot myself if we kept that string going for her.

This is getting ugly. I'm not good with Tony's defense. It reminding me all too much of how we got fooled by Crusher. It was all poor me, I'm sorryish. Dont like it.

Also dont like the way she's played this game. We have the deck stacked against us right now and I dont know we can trust her when we need her most.

Now we have Fredo claiming we gain the most knowledge out of lynching him now. Something Tony S. said earlier as well. I'm just not sure what we do now.

Cant figure out what the best move now is...do we take Fredo's advice? I personally like his defense so far...but if we seek to gain the most from him, then we should do it. But the game is about numbers and I'd rather find scum and would be soooo pissed if we let Tony S. slip away and lynch a townie for knowledge. Much rather shift the numbers game. And I'm not defending Fredo, I was one of the first to call out the odd behavior and wild theories...just dont see it right now though.

A couple of side notes, I too find Henry's actions scummy. Still concerned about Lefty. And Joe Cabot is pingin my radar...been very quit since getting a little heat for his cute little vote spazz. Only had 2 serious posts since and then moved in at a very opportunistic moment on the Tony train for his very first serious vote of the game putting Tony at L-2.

Just my thoughts after the reread. I'm staying put on Tony S. because I simply dont get playing the way she has and dont like the defense. Also, she said she's never been called out on a fake reveal. I'll shoot myself if we kept that string going for her.

Here is the difference between Tony S and Fredo imo. Tony was saying her lynch was good for town b/c of her role (which turns out she lied). Fredo is say his lynch would be good for town b/c of his play, who he has challenged and so forth...so if he flips town there is at least some evidence for us to work with. Tony S has done nothing to help town besides doing her best rendition of Kleck (all about me) posting.

Here is the difference between Tony S and Fredo imo. Tony was saying her lynch was good for town b/c of her role (which turns out she lied). Fredo is say his lynch would be good for town b/c of his play, who he has challenged and so forth...so if he flips town there is at least some evidence for us to work with. Tony S has done nothing to help town besides doing her best rendition of Kleck (all about me) posting.

And this is just an acknowlegement. Not saying I completely disagree with a lynch on Fredo, just not sure. I'm personally more comfortable with my vote on Tony S. I have to follow my gut instincts here so will keep it on her.

Frank I dont think Tony Soprano is scum but she has rendered herself useless with her role the question is do we trust her to go to end game with then get smacked in the mouth if she comes up scum ? I personally dont think we can BUT we do not have to be in a rush to lynch her.

Fredo seems scummy at times and not others hes hard to figure.

Henry Hill is full of crap and thats where my vote stays. He came back from his little Bull crap computer problems and said that I looked scummy with no explanation at all as to why I somehow look scummy. My vote stays on him.

Fredo, I am a thoughtful person.

And I don't really like a lecture on how mafia works, I am well aware of what makes a person look scummy, but the thing is, is there is always going to be a difference on what people perceive as scummy. What is scummy to you, may not be scummy to someone else. Telling people what to think is scummy from my perspective.

So if you perceive me to be scummy just from my three or four posts, I think you are connecting lines that are not there, while you sink like a pirate out to see, in a ship full of holes.

Its not the number of posts Henry its the content.

And by the way, I did not vote for you, so we know that someone has the power to place votes.

When I die and swing town, you'll know it's a mafia power. Be very careful with that.

I thought I saw you vote for Henry.

Let me recheck. Sorry for any confusion

Sorry, put Fredo on Hill when it was Carlito. Count is accurate now

Vote Count

Tony Soprano (6) - Vito, Devito, Frank, Michael, Jimmy, Cabot

Lefty (2) - Nicky, Sonny

Fredo (8) - Ace, Tony M, Tony S, John, Snaps, Virgil, Henry Hill, Lefty

Henry Hill (1) - Carlito

10 to lynch

True. And I'm a big believer in lynch all liars.

And this is just an acknowlegement. Not saying I completely disagree with a lynch on Fredo, just not sure. I'm personally more comfortable with my vote on Tony S. I have to follow my gut instincts here so will keep it on her.

+ 1

Frank I dont think Tony Soprano is scum but she has rendered herself useless with her role the question is do we trust her to go to end game with then get smacked in the mouth if she comes up scum ? I personally dont think we can BUT we do not have to be in a rush to lynch her.

Fredo seems scummy at times and not others hes hard to figure.

Henry Hill is full of crap and thats where my vote stays. He came back from his little Bull crap computer problems and said that I looked scummy with no explanation at all as to why I somehow look scummy. My vote stays on him.

Honestly, I dont know if she is scum or not...it wouldnt surprise me at all the way she's played but that wouldnt be the first time...hell its already happened this game.

My problem is I dont like going through a game having to put trust in someone like that...it only makes for more confusion and it can also have a polorazing affect on the game. There is going to be a camp on her side and a camp for her lynching. Sucks and around here that typically doesnt work out in the towns favor. That said, I'm usually for getting rid of those type players when you have the chance rather than shifting focus, unless we have concerte evidence to do otherwise.

You opened my eyes to Henry and definitely have a FOS on him, but I havent seen enough from him to switch my vote yet.

Alright Henry, you're at L9...or L8....speak up pal.

You talkin' to me? heh

I'm a roleblocker. I can use this power twice during the game.

And just to reiterate - the town absolutely, positively does not want either myself or Tony S. around any longer than we have to be.

As you go through the game, the mafia will make noteson who they can cross off the list as the Avatar. All we do is hurt the town.

Trade us for the info you'll get and cut your losses.

If you value what I'm saying, lynch Tony first and you can use my roleblock tonight. I won't fight the lynch tomorrow.

If you think I'm scum, lynch me, and when you see I'm innoent, consider everythign I've said to be in the best interest of the town.

Lefty is my prime suspect. Henry and Joe are up there as well.

You talkin' to me? heh

I'm a roleblocker. I can use this power twice during the game.

And just to reiterate - the town absolutely, positively does not want either myself or Tony S. around any longer than we have to be.

As you go through the game, the mafia will make noteson who they can cross off the list as the Avatar. All we do is hurt the town.

Trade us for the info you'll get and cut your losses.

If you value what I'm saying, lynch Tony first and you can use my roleblock tonight. I won't fight the lynch tomorrow.

If you think I'm scum, lynch me, and when you see I'm innoent, consider everythign I've said to be in the best interest of the town.

Lefty is my prime suspect. Henry and Joe are up there as well.

This is good, if we lynch you and you're telling the truth, then we know scum have roles too. Which would mean a pretty good chance we have more safeguards than just the dead doc.

Just two roleblocks though? Seems pretty weak in such a large game.

Archived