I want a new contract...

CobraVerde

im just worried about my security you know. I dont want to invest a year of emotion only to be let down unless i can renegotiate and get a 5 year deal. Im a quality fan and have posted, blogged and yelled for this team a plenty. I'm just looking out for my family ya know... :)

im just worried about my security you know. I dont want to invest a year of emotion only to be let down unless i can renegotiate and get a 5 year deal. Im a quality fan and have posted, blogged and yelled for this team a plenty. I'm just looking out for my family ya know... :)

Shhhh....you are going to get yourself cut or traded if you say those things.

I want a new contract...im just worried about my security you know. I dont want to invest a year of emotion only to be let down unless i can renegotiate and get a 5 year deal. Im a quality fan and have posted, blogged and yelled for this team a plenty. I'm just looking out for my family ya know... :)

Dear: (fill in name here)

I am sorry to inform you that your request for a new contract has been denied. While we are appreciative of your input to the community, we feel that a long term contract is not appropriate at this time.

After reviewing your contributions, we have concluded that you do not provide us with enough posts to justify extending your deal. Analyzing the numbers, we have concluded that you in fact cost JetNation (JN) more than the value you bring back. As you know, JN is the #1 fan messageboard on the internet. With this comes high expectations. At times we need to review our posters and look to cut those whose contributions negatively impact our bottom line. We receive countless number of membership requests each day (< 1 per day) and need to ensure we have the best posters on the web.

At this time I am sad to report that we will have to terminate your membership at JN. While you are a great person and quite attractive (::wub) that is not enough. We are a bottom line organization (with emphasis on bottom ;)) and you dont meet our minimum standards.

There are many other boards where your post whoring will be appreciated. We recommend jetsi*****.com and thegan*g***n.c*m. Thank you and best of luck in the future.

Sincerely yours,

LilBitSpecial

Director of Cutting Dead Weight and Uppity Bitches

JetNation.com

JetNation.com. The site that cares.

7.2 Billion in VCash over the next 4 years or trade me to JI.

I am sorry to inform you that your request for a new contract has been denied. While we are appreciative of your input to the community, we feel that a long term contract is not appropriate at this time.

After reviewing your contributions, we have concluded that you do not provide us with enough posts to justify extending your deal. Analyzing the numbers, we have concluded that you in fact cost JetNation (JN) more than the value you bring back. As you know, JN is the #1 fan messageboard on the internet. With this comes high expectations. At times we need to review our posters and look to cut those whose contributions negatively impact our bottom line. We receive countless number of membership requests each day (< 1 per day) and need to ensure we have the best posters on the web.

At this time I am sad to report that we will have to terminate your membership at JN. While you are a great person and quite attractive that is not enough. We are a bottom line organization (with emphasis on bottom ) and you dont meet our minimum standards.

There are many other boards where your post whoring will be appreciated. We recommend jetsi*****.com and thegan*g***n.c*m. Thank you and best of luck in the future.

Sincerely yours,

LilBitSpecial

JetNation.com

At this time I am sad to report that we will have to terminate your membership at JN. While you are a great person and quite attractive (::wub) that is not enough. We are a bottom line organization (with emphasis on bottom ;)) and you dont meet our minimum standards.

Sincerely yours,

LilBitSpecial

JetNation.com

Boy, your in a good mood lately.

That really was a funny post

Max promised me a new contract when I signed on to JN initially after 3 years. I know I signed a 6 year contract, and I know I haggled over the length and terms, but it was with the understanding that we were just joking around for the second half of it, and that the second half of the contract was OBVIOUSLY meant to not happen.

If I don't get a new contract now, I am going to hold out. I know we are so close to winning an SB and I pretend to like Rex and be all for the team, but this is a business and I have to take care of myself. I know that right now the labor agreements are up in the air, but I do not care about that either. I want a new contract because of our secret agreement that runs contrary to the written contract and is actually not legally enforceable or I will drop to the ground and kick my legs in a tantrum. That will show everyone who the boss is!

You are not on your rookie deal. There is nothing we can do right now. Talk to us after the season.

Now shut up before we accidentally assign you to the rookie dorms.

7.2 Billion in VCash over the next 4 years or trade me to JI.

I just went into the admin panel and was going to give you 7.2 billion in vcash. Then I realized that:

1. That amount would blow up the database
  2. You would have bet it
  3. Lurker would have had a coronary when you won.

Archived