Chucky Stops By Braylon shines

flgreen

I must be missing something with Ihedigbo. The only things that come to mind with him are missed tackles that go for big time plays, and stupid penalties. Yet, I keep hearing him in a positive light. What am I missing here?

Chucky and Ryan share a common philosophy when it comes to team-building: The importance of having players that are passionate about football.

I guess that's why Kerry has a birdy on his helmet.

braylon is gonna be a really good player for us this year. i mean this isn't guy who is unproven.....he obviously has the skills. you don't catch 80 balls for almost 1300 yds and 16 td's on accident. i was reading finheaven earlier and those guys think that bess is a better receiver than edwards and that overall they have a much better receiving corps than the jets as well. :rolleyes: i thought the jets had alot of delusional homers for fans.....but those guys take the muthaflipping cake.

braylon is gonna be a really good player for us this year. i mean this isn't guy who is unproven.....he obviously has the skills. you don't catch 80 balls for almost 1300 yds and 16 td's on accident. i was reading finheaven earlier and those guys think that bess is a better receiver than edwards and that overall they have a much better receiving corps than the jets as well. :rolleyes: i thought the jets had alot of delusional homers for fans.....but those guys take the muthaflipping cake.

They think Brandon Marshall is a deep threat. The guy is Keyshawn. He's a big possession receiver. He ain't Randy Moss by any stretch of the imagination.

They think Brandon Marshall is a deep threat. The guy is Keyshawn. He's a big possession receiver. He ain't Randy Moss by any stretch of the imagination.

the way they talk, they seem to think marshall is th ebest receiver ever. one of them actually made a comment on how marshall is better than our top 2 receivers combined. they are completely delusional.......and probably the dumbest fan base in the nfl to boot. if not then they give the raiders fans a run for their money.

I must be missing something with Ihedigbo. The only things that come to mind with him are missed tackles that go for big time plays, and stupid penalties. Yet, I keep hearing him in a positive light. What am I missing here?

I was going to say almost the same thing. The article said he can play linebacker, he sucked at linebacker against Indy, thats part of why we lost.

And Eric Smith played linebacker in the first game against the Pats when Pace was out and looked great at it, better than he looks at safety. I don't see why Ihedigbo is still on the team, give his roster spot to the next project waiting on the practice squad.

Archived