Santonio Holmes

Jetsfan80

Santonio Holmes is the man who will revolutionize our offense, beginning in week 5 of the 2010 season. While we will remain committed to the run in Weeks 1 through 4, we will be unable to contain ourselves from getting the ball in his hands as often as possible upon his debut as a Jet.

The Steelers did it in large part due to Holmes after being one of the last teams to go from a staunch running team to a high-flying passing attack, and the Jets will go a similar same route, albeit while still being more than capable of putting teams away on the ground (something the Steelers no longer seem able to do).

lhfl32SkVI4

Discuss.

I don't think we are going to become a passing team any time soon. Rex will always want to have the #1 Defense and a lot of that is the Offense being able to hold on to the ball and eat the clock.

I think Rex realized after that Colts game that the two big things he was lacking was enough good corners, and another playmaker WR. I think that game eventually got to the point after Greene went out where our running game wasn't doing it, and we didn't have enough weapons for Sanchez to play catchup with Peyton. And Peyton absolutely ripped apart our secondary that game.

If their was one thing I remember about us playing the Colts, its always a race, and we could never keep up with them with Peyton calling the shots. Rex immediately filled our two biggest weaknesses if we were to defeat the one team stopping us, the Colts.

BRING EM ON!

I think Rex realized after that Colts game that the two big things he was lacking was enough good corners, and another playmaker WR. I think that game eventually got to the point after Greene went out where our running game wasn't doing it, and we didn't have enough weapons for Sanchez to play catchup with Peyton. And Peyton absolutely ripped apart our secondary that game.

If their was one thing I remember about us playing the Colts, its always a race, and we could never keep up with them with Peyton calling the shots. Rex immediately filled our two biggest weaknesses if we were to defeat the one team stopping us, the Colts.

BRING EM ON!

that post psyched me up a little bit. :o) That's good for June.

Archived