A Casting Call For Jets: The Movie

flgreen

29 Jun

A Casting Call For Jets!: The Movie

Kicked off on June 29, 2010 at 3:44 PM by Max V.V.

Filed under: The Lighter Side | Foreverlink

Tags: Bart Scott, Braylon Edwards, Brian Schottenheimer, Danny Woodhead, Dustin Keller, Jason Taylor, Kellen Clemens, Kris Jenkins, Mark Sanchez, Mike Pettine, Mike Tannenbaum, Nick Mangold, Rex Ryan, Vlad Ducasse, Woody Johnson

Rex Ryan has been the coach of the New York Jets for little more than a year now, hardly enough time even for the little particles of food in his gravitational pull to complete a full revolution around his waistline, and already an autobiography appears to be in the works. Premature? Perhaps, but when you consider the proximity of the book

Hopefully somebody realized the idea of Jake Gyllenhaal as Joe Namath was such a horrible freakin' idea that they just canceled the whole project. I mean, come on... seriously?

Never understood this. Who do you want playing Namath? People hate Jake Gyllenhaal because Ari Gold told them too.

I was reading up on it not too long ago, and heard it was still in the works.

Never understood this. Who do you want playing Namath? People hate Jake Gyllenhaal because Ari Gold told them too.

I was reading up on it not too long ago, and heard it was still in the works.

I don't hate him, I could care less what else he does with the rest of his career. I just happen to think he's a mediocre actor and way too much of a little bitch to be playing the part of Joe Namath.

I don't hate him, I could care less what else he does with the rest of his career. I just happen to think he's a mediocre actor and way too much of a little bitch to be playing the part of Joe Namath.

What actor's aren't little bitches? Every single one of them were in their high school drama clubs. Get over it. Not to mention, the guy can act.

Archived