entire Star Wars movie as an anim gif

bitonti

I now call this meeting of the JN Star Wars dorks club to order.

First item of business: The Episode 3 dvd will be out a week from tomorrow.

Discuss.

Looking forward to completing the collection, and I was just reading in EW of a new style of behind the scenes documentary - this will follow 1 minute of footage from the climactic final duel, and you'll see how much work and how many people are involved with 1 minute of final film.

Don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease...

That's not true. There's a female present. And none of those dorks have a lightsabre.

Good point, SS. I was just hoping there might be a female to join the ranks here. Perhaps that was wishful thinking.

No lightsaber there, but remember a Jedi only uses his skills for defense, not to attack.

I now call this meeting of the JN Star Wars dorks club to order.

First item of business: The Episode 3 dvd will be out a week from tomorrow.

Discuss.

Battlefront II also comes out the same day...

C'mon Star Wars geeks....the first version is totally addicting. You choose anyone, rebels, stormtroopers, clones with jetpacks, droids, even Jedi..and you can fly snowspeeders, X-wings, etc. Playing online is a gas.

Good point, SS. I was just hoping there might be a female to join the ranks here. Perhaps that was wishful thinking.

No lightsaber there, but remember a Jedi only uses his skills for defense, not to attack.

Please, you know there's one dork who's the hot head, who always has his lightsabre out. And mind my spelling... I'm too close to Canada, and I end up spelling some words that way.

And female dorks? SW geeks? That is wishful thinking. And, if there's a female, make sure there isn't an Adam's apple :wink:

Got mine at Target, with the exclusive coin.

Also got the documentary "Star Wait" about the lineups in Hollywood for Eps 1 and 2.

BTW-Battlefront 2 is great also. I picked it up yesterday at work and I love it. This one is even better than the first, you can play as any Jedi and

there are also space battles where you can pilot your own tie fighters, x wings, and other battleships

Got mine at Target, with the exclusive coin.

Also got the documentary "Star Wait" about the lineups in Hollywood for Eps 1 and 2.

BTW-Battlefront 2 is great also. I picked it up yesterday at work and I love it. This one is even better than the first, you can play as any Jedi and

there are also space battles where you can pilot your own tie fighters, x wings, and other battleships

Heelz,

I got Battlefront II for the pc, and there are lots of problems with it. I can only play if my sound is turned off. Kind of hard when you're playing online, and you can't hear someone coming!

Anyway, look for me online!

Heelz,

I got Battlefront II for the pc, and there are lots of problems with it. I can only play if my sound is turned off. Kind of hard when you're playing online, and you can't hear someone coming!

Anyway, look for me online!

Wow, didn't know there were those bugs with the pc versions. Sorry to hear that.

I got mine for the ps2, and unfortunately do not have a network adapter. Looking to get one soon though.

Hey Tabor, looks like youre not alone in having problems with your BF2 game.

I have heard several complaints at work from customers who reportedly are having major issues with their xbox and ps2 versions. Apparently the game freezes up and just sits there. After they restart it once again it will freeze at a certain stage of the game.

So far I am not having this happen to me on mine (hope it stays that way) but I just wanted you to know youre not alone when it comes to having bugs in your game.

Archived