Three Cheers for Da Da Dumb Dumb!

To me the play that stands out is the one right after he was hurt. Instead of taking himself out of the game, he drops back on one leg and throws it as far as he can. INT! No sh!t! This type of play defines vinny's career. When he gets pissed, hurt, emotional, etc. he throws it up for grabs and hopes for the best.

You ahd to know this from the beginning.

Waht really pissed me off ws Bollinger was actaully somewhat effective wehn they threw him in there and let him play. Which means Hermie's Pussyball game plan in his start was a mistake. LET BOLLY PLAY! With Vinny's injury, what choice do we have. especially given another warrior-like 14 carries for 28 yards from the geriatric.

Vinny was home on his couch a few weeks ago. I refuse to blame him for ANY of this. Seriously at the point in time we are blaming our 4th string QB maybe we need to take a step back.

Come on, yesterday him coming off the couch was a lesson in courage, today it explains his weak play and all the turnovers. The points scored off the fumbles are what killed any comeback. Don't feel bad, there's a sucker born every minute and you got taken for all your marbles in another game of 3 Card Vinnie.

Vinny was home on his couch a few weeks ago. I refuse to blame him for ANY of this. Seriously at the point in time we are blaming our 4th string QB maybe we need to take a step back.

Bradway signed him because he thought we could win with him. Are the fans at fault for expecting it?

And if "everybody" figured the season was a washout, why can't Herm FINALLY give some rookies a look?

This is what ticks me off. Herm benched Bollinger because he figured he could win with Vinny. No other motive.

Bradway signed him because he thought we could win with him. Are the fans at fault for expecting it?

And if "everybody" figured the season was a washout, why can't Herm FINALLY give some rookies a look?

This is what ticks me off. Herm benched Bollinger because he figured he could win with Vinny. No other motive.

Absoultely. He is coaching for his job. Which is one of the fundamental problems that I have always had.

Go back to Kotite's tenure. We all knew he was getting fired. Hess should have said PLAY THE KIDS. Bubby Brister? Cmon.

If Herm doesn't do the same thing then Woody needs to step up and tell them what to do. Houston needs to get carries. Bollinger snaps, the other kid QB get him some snaps.

The season is over. 8 and 8, 4 and 12, who cares. They ain't winning the Superbowl this year. Let's find out if Rhodes is any good. Let's find out if Legree sucks as bad as we fear. Let's thank Wayne for time served and see if Cotch can be a # 3 guy. Houston is he a backup candidate. The time is now to figure it all out.

Archived