Vinny025!!!!!

Gang Green Girl

VINNY!!! VINNY!!!

Welcome! Time to start an official JetNation Madden league.

Hey Vinny can you post some more semi-nud shots of yourself. I lost that link in the move. And I miss it SOOOO much.

funny stuff. Thanks for the invite, it just took me a while to get logged in, my other account I made here last month couldnt be activated so it took me some time. Thanks for the warm welcome. I will post some baby pictures soon, but the nude pictures of me can be found at whitehouse.com. I went politicaly nude...serously check out that site.

Dam, I just looked at the roster over here and I didnt know that everyone from JI came over here. I'm not trying to bash JI, but that place is soooo different now. Everyone I talked to is over here, i'm glad I rejoined here, we have an allstar lineup..lol.

Dam, I just looked at the roster over here and I didnt know that everyone from JI came over here. I'm not trying to bash JI, but that place is soooo different now. Everyone I talked to is over here, i'm glad I rejoined here, we have an allstar lineup..lol.

Speaking of which you are batting 7th today. Now please be a team player and don't complain about it.

VINNY025 !!! What;s up daddy?

Glad you finally made it.

Archived