Chargers Very Happy Cromartie Gone

flgreen

I'm not a fan of the Chargers or their players. I know Cro wasn't the best player in their defense but they weren't saying anything when he was producing. The way Rivers and Gates talked about LT when he was gone was just dirty. To me, I can never see that team winning anything besides their weak division. They get all the talent in the world, they win 12-14 games in the reg. season and somehow, someway, they end up choking like the pussies they are.

Please refrain from using such gutter profanity. I have no choice but to report you per the terms of service. Let's keep the discourse on the level of professionals, people. check your hardhats and six packs at the door.

That's tough. My 2 favorite young QB's.. I've always been a Rivers guy, but I think I'd take Rodgers over him tbh

They're both pretty bad a$$...Rivers playing with a shredded knee in a brace is a pretty ba moment that Rodgers hasn't topped yet.

Jay Cutler could do alot for this conversation by playing up to his talent level. I don't think there's a more physically talented starting QB in the league.

That is the best description I have heard of them yet.

Their fans are probably worse. Reading their forums last year was insane.

One girl said (and the rest of the forum agreed) that "Revis can't be that good because the receiver knows where he is going and the CB doesn't. There's no way Revis can cover Jackson."

I wasn't shocked that i read it but utterly stunned that multiple people agreed.

I liked the part where 20+++ Charger fans entertained the idea that they lost to the Jets because Nate Kaeding is in with the mob and was rigging the game.

Side note; anyone find it ironic that we picked up two Chargers this offseason, and that they just so happened to be the two who were the most terrible against us... (besides Kaeding?)

Archived