How many games do Jets win AFC-E by?

SouthernJet

How many games do Jets win AFC-E by?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do we Jets win AFC-E by?

• Win via Tie-breaker

Aaron Hernandez looks pretty good, for a Gator that is. Besides, Brady seemed to do pretty well with the weapons he had the last time he played you guys. Welker had like 800 yds didn't he? I know the feeling, b/c he torched the Fins asses too. I still think NE is the best overall team in the division, but the teams are so close I think it comes down to whoever stays healthy.

yeah but theres a huge difference between revis/lowery/coleman and revis/cromartie/wilson. and don't forget poole instead of rhodes. oh and jenkins is back...and despite how well pouha filled in for him there's still no substitute for one of the top 3 nt's in the league. plus it's the second year in ryan's system. gonna be a much improved defense if they stay healthy.

yeah but theres a huge difference between revis/lowery/coleman and revis/cromartie/wilson. and don't forget poole instead of rhodes. oh and jenkins is back...and despite how well pouha filled in for him there's still no substitute for one of the top 3 nt's in the league. plus it's the second year in ryan's system. gonna be a much improved defense if they stay healthy.

Football is more about matchups than talent. Wilson looks good, but I doubt he can handle Wes Welker in the slot, and you can only double so many guys, especially if you're a team that must blitz to create pressure like the Jets were (still are?).Second. The Pats drafted two TEs early, so expect a lot more 2 TE sets. Those formations are tougher to blitz, and it forces your LBs and Safeties into coverage.

Point being, the Pats seem to have learned their lesson from last year, and are gearing up to fix their weaknesses. What else would you expect? They haven't owned the division for 10 yrs cuz they're stupid.

Archived