Pouha ready to take on the job.

visajets

He really stepped up last year so we know he is capable. Jenkins being out has the 1st line defense taking a step backwards. But it is going to hurt them more with depth down the line.

We have 2 DL out for the season and our best pass rushing LB is out for probably at least another week or so. There's no question that our depth along the front 7 has taken a huge hit since the start of preseason.

Guys like Gholston and Devito have to step up their performance on the DL in order to pick up the slack. Also would be nice to see that kid outta Rutgers make some contributions to the D while spelling Taylor or Thomas.

We have 2 DL out for the season and our best pass rushing LB is out for probably at least another week or so. There's no question that our depth along the front 7 has taken a huge hit since the start of preseason.

Guys like Gholston and Devito have to step up their performance on the DL in order to pick up the slack. Also would be nice to see that kid outta Rutgers make some contributions to the D while spelling Taylor or Thomas.

I didnt see #55 Westerman from Rutgers on the field that much Monday night?

Pouha is the man. Last year pretty much explained why he got drafted at age 26 and lasted on the roster so long despite ALWAYS being hurt.

He won't stop me from wishing we had a young marquee talent on this DL, but he'll do the job he's asked to do until we get one.

Time to get a Pouha Jersey.

Damn im going to miss big Jinx though.

I didnt see #55 Westerman from Rutgers on the field that much Monday night?

Neither did I. Think it would be great if he could come in and make a contribution... Would be great for this team, which is hurting for depth, to be able to sub out either Thomas or Taylor for Westerman and not sacrifice anything in performance as a unit. He had a great season...We dont want to wear Taylor out, would be awesome to see the kid get a shot in the real games.

Archived