Miami Better Beat the Jets Sunday...

madmikeisback

Fish are a better team then they are being given credit for. They have a good defense good OL, good RB’s

If Henne wakes up a bit they could be a competitive team. Don’t take this game for granted. At least I hope the players don’t

There is absolutely no way they take this game for granted. What do they have to look ahead to, the Bills game? Besides, the one team Rex really did pinpoint talk trash to were the Dolphins. The middle finger incident and Rex saying he's gunning to beat the Phins twice this year to pay them back for last season are evidence of that. The players will be focused and ready. If Miami beats us, it'll be because they're the better team, not any other reason.

Fish are a better team then they are being given credit for. They have a good defense good OL, good RB’s

If Henne wakes up a bit they could be a competitive team. Don’t take this game for granted. At least I hope the players don’t

If the Jets take this game for granted about outplaying this team twice last year and losing 2 games they don't deserve to win it, or any other game. They owe miami big time and they know it.

There is absolutely no way they take this game for granted. What do they have to look ahead to, the Bills game? Besides, the one team Rex really did pinpoint talk trash to were the Dolphins. The middle finger incident and Rex saying he's gunning to beat the Phins twice this year to pay them back for last season are evidence of that. The players will be focused and ready. If Miami beats us, it'll be because they're the better team, not any other reason.

agreed. both teams should give their best and the better team will win in the end. i think it will come down to the QBs in the end. Whoever has the better night, Henne or Sanchez should be on the winning end

I think this game is going to be alot more interesting than alot of people think.

If Mangold tries and can't go then you have Turner and Clauson at center and guard which will make the Jets alot weaker up front and will effect the Jets running game and their passing game as well.

The Fish have a better defense right now than the Pats. Not as good as the Ravens but better right now than the Pats. Points will be at a premium in this one cause I don't think the Fish are going to be able to do alot against what will be the best defense they have seen to date even without Revis.

Too close to call but I will go with the Good Guys in this one.

Jets 13

Fish 10

agreed. both teams should give their best and the better team will win in the end. i think it will come down to the QBs in the end. Whoever has the better night, Henne or Sanchez should be on the winning end

QB play tends to decide most games in the NFL, so I agree. How long the Jets go without Braylon Edwards will be crucial. My guess is he sits out the first Jets possession, and unless that possession ends in a TD, Rex will get him the hell in there.

Yep. Remember the beatdown they suffered at home to the Ravens in the playoffs 2 years ago? Granted, they're slightly better than they were then and have Henne at QB, not Pennington, but it will still be the same result. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Dont say that, they beat us the last 3 times we've played dooshy.

Because if they don't they aren't winning another game till after Thanksgiving haha. Look at this schedule!

3 NYJ 9/26

4 NE 10/4

6 @GB 10/17

7 PIT 10/24

8 @CIN 10/31

9 @BAL 11/7

10 TEN 11/14

11 CHI 11/18

12 @OAK 11/28

13 CLE 12/5

14 @NYJ 12/12

15 BUF 12/19

16 DET 12/26

17 @NE 1/2

Gonna be tough coming back from 3-7/4-6 huh Phish fans?

Well, if we beat you, doesn't that mean we have beat "the best team in the NFL?" :rolleyes:

By that logic, it's a cake walk the rest of the way.

Trust me, win or lose Sunday, we can beat some of those teams. The only one that REALLY scares me for sure is the @Packers, and to a lesser degree, @ Ravens. None will be easy by any measure, but to think we'll lose all of them is lunacy.

Well, if we beat you, doesn't that mean we have beat "the best team in the NFL?" :rolleyes:

By that logic, it's a cake walk the rest of the way.

Trust me, win or lose Sunday, we can beat some of those teams. The only one that REALLY scares me for sure is the @Packers, and to a lesser degree, @ Ravens. None will be easy by any measure, but to think we'll lose all of them is lunacy.

Pittsburgh without a QB look like a SB team right now, I wonder what they'll be like with Ben back.

They are my SB pick at this point and would be the team that I'd say are most likely to beat you on that entire schedule, assuming #43 stays healthy.

Pittsburgh without a QB look like a SB team right now, I wonder what they'll be like with Ben back.

They are my SB pick at this point and would be the team that I'd say are most likely to beat you on that entire schedule, assuming #43 stays healthy.

Oh, it won't be easy, but we always play the Steelers tough for whatever reason, and it will be in Miami so that helps. Don't get me wrong, not saying it will be easy by any stretch, we have a brutal stretch of games, but the way I see it is, if we're going to be a good team, we have to beat those good teams, otherwise ..... we're not a good team.

I like to think of it this way - they have to play the Dolphins! Hopefully, that means it's a tough game for them. Just like I'm sure nobody is looking at thier schedule and saying, "Oh, look, the Jets - easy win." Instead they're like "Crap, gotta bring our A game this week."

Oh, it won't be easy, but we always play the Steelers tough for whatever reason, and it will be in Miami so that helps. Don't get me wrong, not saying it will be easy by any stretch, we have a brutal stretch of games, but the way I see it is, if we're going to be a good team, we have to beat those good teams, otherwise ..... we're not a good team.

I like to think of it this way - they have to play the Dolphins! Hopefully, that means it's a tough game for them. Just like I'm sure nobody is looking at thier schedule and saying, "Oh, look, the Jets - easy win." Instead they're like "Crap, gotta bring our A game this week."

That 0-3 game you guys had against Pittsburgh a few years ago remains one of my all time faves. Thought it was awesome.

Those games are always close, but they are a team that just look as though they can win punting on every first down.

That 0-3 game you guys had against Pittsburgh a few years ago remains one of my all time faves. Thought it was awesome.

Those games are always close, but they are a team that just look as though they can win punting on every first down.

Yeah, the Steelers really can piss us off that way, right!

That 0-3 game was insane - I really thought we would pull it off for our first win!

2-1 is gonna turn into 3-6 REALLY fast.

I agreed with this post originally but Miami showed me tonight that they're a much better team than most of us gave them credit for. They can beat Cincy IMO.

I agreed with this post originally but Miami showed me tonight that they're a much better team than most of us gave them credit for. They can beat Cincy IMO.

Yeah, thats the one team they beat. Though Henne and his WR's other than Marshall suck and they will play like that against most teams that aren't in green and white. Henne is a JetKiller.

Archived