Attention...repeat..testing 1..2..3.Attention!

BP

Yes, I am in southern florida posting this thread. am I drunk, yes. yes, Savage still thinks Curtis Martin teh sucks.

I guarantee a Jets victory tomorrow! repeat! I guarantee a Jets victory tomorrow!

Henee gets picked 3 times! 1 for a td by cromartie! and the Jets win 31-14! bwahahahaha!

Fin fans, take that and blow it out your a$$!

This douche once again is questioning my fandom ;) lol..just lol at 14 year old alcoholics from Ireland

Glass houses...

Anyways, assuming I was 14 I'd still be a more loyal fan than you, you're a complete ******* fraud. You question and criticise just about every ******* thing this franchise does. OMG REX SAYS WE'RE GOOD, DOOOOOM!!

You are the same clown who said you wanted Sanchez to fail the day we drafted him. But yeah, I'm the douche. Go **** yourself.

Glass houses...

Anyways, assuming I was 14 I'd still be a more loyal fan than you, you're a complete ******* fraud. You question and criticise just about every ******* thing this franchise does. OMG REX SAYS WE'RE GOOD, DOOOOOM!!

You are the same clown who said you wanted Sanchez to fail the day we drafted him. But yeah, I'm the douche. Go **** yourself.

Quote the post about sanchez? I never said that you jackass. now, arent we getting very sensitive now? ;) baby!

KNOW YOUR ROLL, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! :rl:

Quote the post about sanchez? I never said that you jackass. now, arent we getting very sensitive now? ;) baby!

KNOW YOUR ROLL, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! :rl:

You said that you hope that the Jets trade to acquire Sanchez was a failure. The only way this could be a failure is if Sanchez fails, thus you said you hope Sanchez fails. Granted, you are drunk, but it's amusing that you're calling someone a) an alcoholic while you post drunk, and B) sensitive when you're being defensive and using insults.

Just saying, bro. Just sober up and you'll be a champ for tomorrow. And there's nothing wrong with being a 14 year old. Fo real.

You said that you hope that the Jets trade to acquire Sanchez was a failure. The only way this could be a failure is if Sanchez fails, thus you said you hope Sanchez fails. Granted, you are drunk, but it's amusing that you're calling someone a) an alcoholic while you post drunk, and B) sensitive when you're being defensive and using insults.

Just saying, bro. Just sober up and you'll be a champ for tomorrow. And there's nothing wrong with being a 14 year old. Fo real.

:rl:

You're lucky you always make me laugh!

IJ is a chump! I dont mean it to all 14 year olds!

Yes, I am in southern florida posting this thread. am I drunk, yes. yes, Savage still thinks Curtis Martin teh sucks.

I guarantee a Jets victory tomorrow! repeat! I guarantee a Jets victory tomorrow!

Henee gets picked 3 times! 1 for a td by cromartie! and the Jets win 31-14! bwahahahaha!

Fin fans, take that and blow it out your a$!

Glad to see you and Savage are enjoying the sun

brenden_john_photographer_gay_beach_chicago_5.jpeg

At the airport. Feel like sh*t and my voice is shot. And ps tyson, that pic of that girl I sent you is the same girl from 2008. Lol! She's like, you were on the piano at howl at the moon. Could not believe I ran into her at the tailgate.

Archived