I get to change LandSharks Sig and Avatar

villain_the_foe

Well, I won the bet...so I get to talk sh!t when I see him, however, we all have to deal with the trolls...so im spreading the love.

So far I got your sig. If no one comes up with a better avatar then we'll put gg up there lmao.

Sounds good. :wild:

"He can retire a Jet as far as I'm concerned. And if and when he's inducted into the Hall of Fame, I hope Braylon Edwards drives him to Canton."

Great line.

This clown is not going to post here once you change his get up, if he even shows to take his medicine.

NurseShark is a JOKE!

I left him a msg on his profile. He snuck in here sometime last night and then left quickly. He didnt send me a message or anything.

I kept telling him "Keep licking your chops...the Jets are going to give you something to chew on". I wonder how his words taste lol.

I left him a msg on his profile. He snuck in here sometime last night and then left quickly. He didnt send me a message or anything.

I kept telling him "Keep licking your chops...the Jets are going to give you something to chew on". I wonder how his words taste lol.

He's a JOKE, and his words taste like Jet burnt fish!

Yup, they're both fish flakes!

min-tropical-flakes-fish-food.jpg

Yeah, I havent seen Aqua either. I tell you, Max's forum would have looked like a Dolphins forum if they would have won last night.

I havent seen Pat fans in a week and I havent seen a phins fan except CrashingJet and HardKoreXXX.

Only two regular fin trolls who man'd up. Thats a shame.

Archived