JETS 3 Rest of AFC East 0

JetsFanInDenver

Yep well...in the now the Jets >>>>>>>>>>>> the Pats.

It's a pleasure watching this team pass you guys.

And I'll be the first to congratulate you guys when you actually do when it means something.

The majority of you guys are sounding like Bronco fans when they started 6-0 last year. How did that turn out?

4 games into the season means nothing.

And I'll be the first to congratulate you guys when you actually do when it means something.

The majority of you guys are sounding like Bronco fans when they started 6-0 last year. How did that turn out?

It meant something when you were saying how you were going to beat us week 2.

How did that work out?

And I'll be the first to congratulate you guys when you actually do it without cheating.

How's that going?

And exactly when was the last time the Jets won anything of significance?

They haven't won an outright AFCE title since 1998, have NEVER won an AFC Championship game and haven't played in a Super Bowl since man walked on the moon.

Again, congrats on the Jets total domination 4 weeks into the regular season. :blink:

Repetitive troll is repetitive.

Your team winning in Miami tonight, or what? I'm really curious which brand of troll we're going to have around here the rest of the week.

We're clearly a better team than the Broncos from last year. For one thing...our D is legit.

Can you tell some of us haven't been here before?

How about the Pats win a road game against a team with a winning record, something they have done in two years, before you shoot your mouth off about someone else's team?

Your team winning in Miami tonight, or what? I'm really curious which brand of troll we're going to have around here the rest of the week.

Nope, Phins take the training wheels off Henne and he'll torch the Pats secondary because of non-existant pass rush.

Brandon Marshall will have a huge game. 10 receptions, 170 yards and 2 TD's.

This could be ugly tonite.

And exactly when was the last time the Jets won anything of significance?

They haven't won an outright AFCE title since 1998, have NEVER won an AFC Championship game and haven't played in a Super Bowl since man walked on the moon.

Again, congrats on the Jets total domination 4 weeks into the regular season. :blink:

:rolleyes:

Once the spy factory was closed how many Super Bowls did you win ?

Nope, Phins take the training wheels off Henne and he'll torch the Pats secondary because of non-existant pass rush.

That's too bad, I actually prefer the snooty Boston trolls.

Miami goes on a little losing streak starting next week, though, so that's something.

I do hope that the Pats realize they don't have to FORCE it to Moss. Between Welker in and your TE's over the middle Brady should be able to keep your team alive and in the game. The Phins for some reason stopped guarding TE's and that's a weak point for them.

I actually think it's going to be an entertaining game, more of a shootout than what people are expecting.

When you win without cheating i will be the first one to congratulate you.

What have you seen so far is a short handed JETS teams that has gone 3-1.

And now we get back Santonio Holmes, Calvin Pace and a some slap dick player called Revis playing at 100%.

That sound you hear was Belichicks ball droping!

I do hope that the Pats realize they don't have to FORCE it to Moss. Between Welker in and your TE's over the middle Brady should be able to keep your team alive and in the game. The Phins for some reason stopped guarding TE's and that's a weak point for them.

I actually think it's going to be an entertaining game, more of a shootout than what people are expecting.

Haha! I was already expecting a very high scoring game. I'd put the over at around 59.5, and probably still bet it.

Bro Henne might have a big night, but Brady will end up with 380 yards 4 td's and Moss will go for 8 rec. 160 yards 2 td's easy....Jason Allen against Moss all night, were ****ed.

For the Pats to win tonite, Brady has to have a fantastic game, something he's not done too often against the Phins (he's only 10-8 versus the Phins).

I agree with you, utilize Hernandez, Welker and Grontkowski, and just take a few shots deep to Moss to keep them honest.

Bro Henne might have a big night, but Brady will end up with 380 yards 4 td's and Moss will go for 8 rec. 160 yards 2 td's easy....Jason Allen against Moss all night, were ****ed.

I'd be surprised if the Phins leave Allen one-on-one with Moss. I gotta believe they will double up on him and hopefully Brady can take advantage of the seam created by the double.

Haha! I was already expecting a very high scoring game. I'd put the over at around 59.5, and probably still bet it.

I was more or less referring to your more "casual" football fans, ones who typically don't frequent message boards like our nerdy selves :P. I think that's probably a fair #, and as cliche as it sounds I think it boils down to who makes a mistake first. I think this is a huge game for Vontae Davis who is being touted as being a shutdown corner. If he can keep Moss in check that's a huge step in the right direction for him, but I challenge him tonight with some deep stuff like TX said, after working the middle of the field.

It is nice being able to kick my feet up and watch the game tonight and not have to feel like I need one team to beat the other so we stay in it. We're in control, which is weird.

I'd be surprised if the Phins leave Allen one-on-one with Moss. I gotta believe they will double up on him and hopefully Brady can take advantage of the seam created by the double.

They'll bring a safety over but it won't matter, they did the same thing against Edwards and we still got torched. They refuse to move Vontae around to cover the opposing teams #1, it's a joke. Sean Smith is gonna try and cover one of the TE's, Hernandez and GRonkowski are gonna be running rampid through or secondary, right int he middle of the field, guaranteed. Are only chance is to have a GIANTS like pass rush tonight and we will not. Brady will ball.

You really think they're gonna stick Allen on Moss?? I'm not sure how Nolan runs his system and if Davis just covers a side of the field or if he shadows a teams #1.

They'll bring a safety over but it won't matter, they did the same thing against Edwards and we still got torched. They refuse to move Vontae around to cover the opposing teams #1, it's a joke. Sean Smith is gonna try and cover one of the TE's, Hernandez and GRonkowski are gonna be running rampid through or secondary, right int he middle of the field, guaranteed.

Oh, well, disregard my Davis post.

You really think they're gonna stick Allen on Moss?? I'm not sure how Nolan runs his system and if Davis just covers a side of the field or if he shadows a teams #1.

Vontae and Allen each have their side of the field and thats it. Maybe he changes it for this game but thats how it's been so far. There has been alot of bickering on the talk shows down here on why Vontae wasn't on Edwards all night long.

It is nice being able to kick my feet up and watch the game tonight and not have to feel like I need one team to beat the other so we stay in it. We're in control, which is weird.

Plus, while it clashes with many NFL uniforms, I think the breast cancer pick is going to look mahvelous with the fishie's color scheme! Should be a treat for the eyes. wub.gif

FF_377909_xl.jpg

Plus, while it clashes with many NFL uniforms, I think the breast cancer pick is going to look mahvelous with the fishie's color scheme! Should be a treat for the eyes. wub.gif

FF_377909_xl.jpg

Nothing says gay like a dophag cap, the pink does nothing to make it look more breast cancer aware that's for sure.

FF_377909_xl.jpg

Ugh they just made a bad thing worse. The Fins already have THEEE worst uniforms in the NFL with that vomitastic TEAL & neon orange. Now add in neon pink and it's a world of gay and nausea inducing.

Archived