3rd Running Back is going to be needed at some point

Barton

At least give him some snaps so he knows how to line up wide and then motion inside for a run up the middle. If he doesn't get game experience doing it, we won't fool people so effectively out of that formation.

Ah the crux of the Schotty offense...good point.

McKnight should be the only RB that see's the field on Sunday. There is absolutely no reason for LT or Greene to be out there.

Too bad we dont have a practice squad player to bring up for the day too. Maybe give the Terminator some touches.

This. Neither back needs experience. Just pound McKnight into the ground.

At least defensively, i'd hope they are installing more plays looking ahead to the playoff game. They've clearly shown that they have issues coming off a bye week, and maybe two weeks of practice without taking the first entire week off will help. I'm also opposed to Sanchez playing at all, but I understand the argument could be had for either case. Sucks that you need to coddle your QB's confidence.

This. Neither back needs experience. Just pound McKnight into the ground.

At least defensively, i'd hope they are installing more plays looking ahead to the playoff game. They've clearly shown that they have issues coming off a bye week, and maybe two weeks of practice without taking the first entire week off will help. I'm also opposed to Sanchez playing at all, but I understand the argument could be had for either case. Sucks that you need to coddle your QB's confidence.

Agreed. And if he looks solid, use him in the playoffs. I'd literally have him doing everything, returning kicks, running, catching...everything.

It is very sad that we have a pansy a$$ for a QB. Its also sad that we really cant trust this team with extra time off.

This Bills game is nonsense. We should have seen what he could have done 5 weeks ago. Sorry I think Jets dropped ball here. McKnight is showing good signs, but 1 game is all he gets before the playoffs? Doubt he is used at all.

Archived