Eli Manning is a good QB

visajets

You get the benefit of the doubt when you have a Super Bowl MVP award in your pocket.

And whats funny is, if you go back to the 1st half of the Jets/Giants game in 2007, Eli was getting killed for being awful that year. and thats the same year the Giants won the super bowl.

Ball was tipped at line of scrimmage. Not thrown directly at defender or into triple coverage. Football knowledgeable people know the difference.

Woooowww how many excuses do you have for Eli? If the ball was tipped at the line of scrimmage he should have thrown it higher, or got outside the pocket, or threw it away. You don't throw it at a defensive lineman.

Yes, now that I am sober.. 20 interceptions looks like the mark of an excellent veteran quarterback and 9-4 is the mark of a great team. Right? 9-4?

Yes 9-4 behind a team playing solid football that scores TDs. And hes won a SUPER BOWL. And you were saying...

And whats funny is, if you go back to the 1st half of the Jets/Giants game in 2007, Eli was getting killed for being awful that year. and thats the same year the Giants won the super bowl.

The big difference between Eli and Sanchez is that Eli could care less what happened the play, series or game before--he just moves on and tries to score a TD on the next play. Sanchez, meanwhile, takes every sack and interception to heart and let's it affect everything else he does. Mark could learn so much from watching how Eli handles adversity.

Yes, now that I am sober.. 20 interceptions looks like the mark of an excellent veteran quarterback and 9-4 is the mark of a great team. Right? 9-4?

you sound silly right now

Eli also has 10 more TD passes than Sanchez and the Giants are playing a lot better than the Jets are the past 5 weeks. Everyone here knows I watch both teams so I can tell ya.

I want Sanchez to win the SB. I'd blow up a bus full of nuns to see that happen....but acting like he's better than Eli right now is insane. Flat out banana's.

The big difference between Eli and Sanchez is that Eli could care less what happened the play, series or game before--he just moves on and tries to score a TD on the next play. Sanchez, meanwhile, takes every sack and interception to heart and let's it affect everything else he does. Mark could learn so much from watching how Eli handles adversity.

What Mark needs to do to show me he's legit is to lead us downfield for a game winning touchdown. That would really show that he can handle adversity. Now, if he could do that about 4 times... oh wait, he HAS

What Mark needs to do to show me he's legit is to lead us downfield for a game winning touchdown. That would really show that he can handle adversity. Now, if he could do that about 4 times... oh wait, he HAS

If only we could play the Browns and Lions every week, Sanchez would be Joe Montana.

you sound silly right now

Eli also has 10 more TD passes than Sanchez and the Giants are playing a lot better than the Jets are the past 5 weeks.

I sound silly?

You're discounting the additional interceptions, including the 2 TDs Eli has in the extra game he's playing now AND ignoring several years of NFL experience to make a comparison between the two.

So, I'm the one that sounds silly?

I sound silly?

You're discounting the additional interceptions, including the 2 TDs Eli has in the extra game he's playing now AND ignoring several years of NFL experience to make a comparison between the two.

So, I'm the one that sounds silly?

You are a silly boy... :D

Archived