Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....your 10 time playcalling/gamplanning...

SenorGato

Mods- I kindly ask you lock this thread. This is trolling at it's finest. All this thread is going to do is sit at the top of the page and be a 10 page slap fight. I think it'd be nice to enjoy this win before the board is littered with this kind of nonsense.

Also this marks at least the 5th or 6th time this poster has done this, and continues to as he doesn't fear being reprimanded.

Go jets.

The offense played pretty well for most of the game. Still not scoring enough points but today was a vast imrprovement.

if Slausen doesn't hold on the 1st half drive they probably had another 7. That holding penalty really was a killer and completely killed the momentum in the 1st half.

All that matters is that in the end they overcame it and won the game. Offense played extremely well IMO...running game was strong, especially Tomlinson...Sanchez completed basically 2/3 of his pass attempts...a couple dull moments that no doubt will be found and picked upon this week and probably in this thread, but I liked what I saw once again.

Mods- I kindly ask you lock this thread. This is trolling at it's finest. All this thread is going to do is sit at the top of the page and be a 10 page slap fight. I think it'd be nice to enjoy this win before the board is littered with this kind of nonsense.

Also this marks at least the 5th or 6th time this poster has done this, and continues to as he doesn't fear being reprimanded.

Go jets.

obliged

Archived