Fatcessa

visajets

His job is to stir the pot, not suck the d!ck of the team especially when you have a bi-polar fan base like the Jets who fly off the handle anytime there is anything negative said about their team. Jets fans arent smart enough to turn him off when they're being pissed off.

The comment was made that the NYJETS fan base is bi-polar. I asked him/her if they were. No harsh comments no attacks on my part. Sorry if I offended anyone. I just dont see it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francessa is funny in way. You cant take him seriously when he talks about the Jets. He is a Giants Fan what do you expect. Nothing the Jets do is considered up to par with the Giants...But I have said it a while now the Giants are overrated just see how they lost Sunday...haha

Francessa is funny in way. You cant take him seriously when he talks about the Jets. He is a Giants Fan what do you expect. Nothing the Jets do is considered up to par with the Giants...But I have said it a while now the Giants are overrated just see how they lost Sunday...haha

They seem to lose when they face the opponent's starting QB. They were fortunate to play games against a lot of backup QB's this year, either by them knocking them out, or catching the team at the right time. When they've played against the starter, and had to play a full defense instead of focusing on one dimension of the team's offense, they've generally played poorly.

Maybe's it's just cause i post here and not other boards, but Jets fans in general seem to do an inordinate amount of complaining about penalties..

The fact is that we probably won that game on a missed call, happens every week. Good for us!

Go check out a Steelers board this week. Infinitely worse than even claim that I am.

Dont confuse Jets fans with BG (the ultimate ref whiner).

You should know better than to actually listen to CTM about anything. That fact that he goes on about it incessantly doesn't make it true. Not that I'm not the first to sh*t all over the officials when they absolutely suck at their jobs (which they do... a lot), but there's a difference between that and acting like the Jets lost a game only because of penalties and their play had nothing to do with it whatsoever, like we're seeing out of these Steelers fans.

And to think, I thought we had bonded over our hatred of Eric Smith.

Jerk.

Go check out a Steelers board this week. Infinitely worse than even claim that I am.

You should know better than to actually listen to CTM about anything. That fact that he goes on about it incessantly doesn't make it true. Not that I'm not the first to sh*t all over the officials when they absolutely suck at their jobs (which they do... a lot), but there's a difference between that and acting like the Jets lost a game only because of penalties and their play had nothing to do with it whatsoever, like we're seeing out of these Steelers fans.

And to think, I thought we had bonded over our hatred of Eric Smith.

Jerk.

I'll be your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived