Jets playoff scenarios....

aec4

Jets are currently the #6 seed.

They will remain the #6 seed UNLESS:

* NYJ beats BUF

* BAL beats CIN

* PIT loses to CLE

So far, it looks like we'd play KC as the #6 seed. If we remain #6, we play KC UNLESS: KC loses to OAK, IND beats TEN

At #5, we'd most likely play IND unless IND wins and KC loses.

EDITED TO REFLECT SD LOSS.

Jets are currently the #6 seed.

They will remain the #6 seed UNLESS:

* NYJ beats BUF

* BAL beats CIN

* PIT loses to CLE

So far, it looks like we'd play KC as the #6 seed. If we remain #6, the other scenarios are:

1) SD wins in week 16 and week 17 (CIN & DEN), and KC loses to OAK. SD would then win the division, and we'd play them. They'd get #3 over IND

2) SD loses once, KC loses and IND wins both (OAK/TEN), IND would be #3.

At #5, we'd most likely play INDY/JAX division winner which will be indy.

I'd prefer to play the AFC West winner over Indy. I don't mind making a trip to San Diego, where we've had postseason success before, but KC scares me less.

Did you watch our defense today?

We do match up REAL well against teams that want to run and have 1 main WR. Revis eliminates the WR and we like it when teams pack the middle.

CHARLES scares me though.

Teams with multiple weapons (NE, IND) scare me big time.

Well San Diego is down by 21 with less than 5 min to play and Indy in up by 12 with 6 to go, so these are the current AFC standings

1. New England 13-2 (Clinched #1 seed)

2. Pittsburgh 11-4 (Clinched Berth)

3. Kansas City 10-5 (Clinched AFCW)

4. Indianapolis 9-6

5. Baltimore 11-4 (Clinched Berth)

6. NY Jets 10-5 (Cliched WC)

Jacksonville holds the tie breaker over Indy, but trail them by one game.

We do match up REAL well against teams that want to run and have 1 main WR. Revis eliminates the WR and we like it when teams pack the middle.

CHARLES scares me though.

Teams with multiple weapons (NE, IND) scare me big time.

Like all the 'weapons' the bears have?

Like all the 'weapons' the bears have?

yes... like all the weapons the bears have. We do not do well against teams that do not have a primary WR that they MUST go through for their passing game to succeed. This is why we did fairly well against the Randy Moss Patriots, why we've shut Andre Johnson down twice, etc. The bears have a ton of SPEED guys... and a QB who can deliver the ball down field if given time. NOONE was getting a pass rush on that field today. It's amazing they can have a perfect field in friggen GB but CHI can't do it. Put f'ing field turf in Pittsburgh and Chicago.

Archived