WHO CARES?

bobbyjet69

ON OUR WAY TO THE PLAYOFFS IN 2ND YEAR!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. WHO CARES BOUT REX AND HIS WIFES FEET?

• I DON'T, I JUST CARE ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS!
    • I CARE, DON'T WANT A WINNING COACH ANYWAY!

Yeah. It's so funny how the media asks whether it will be a distraction, as if they're worried... but its the media MAKING it a distraction

This stuff has absolutely nothing to do with football. I don't care one bit. He's a good coach and frankly I think he's a good person so whaetever..

I don't care what he does with his wife, I just don't want to hear about it.

Regardless of whether you care or not, they should have been discrete about this kind of stuff, and obviously they were not.

yes they should have, but we don't know the whole story. and nor do i want to.

thers nothing we can do about that now, and firing him is not going to stop it!

um, well actually it would because he would become someone else's punchline, probably in the MMA

I'm not saying I would, I'm saying woody might

there has to be a tipping point where enough becomes enough and if rex doesn't have his toes on the ledge, he's only 2 feet away from it

(sorry) :D

yes they should have, but we don't know the whole story. and nor do i want to.

I don't need to know the whole story.

I know they should have been more discrete about this, and obviously they were not discrete enough.

I don't need to know the whole story.

I know they should have been more discrete about this, and obviously they were not discrete enough.

This is the bottom line. What the hell were they thinking letting this stuff get to the internet. Even as a DC Rex had a high profile. People would recognize him. Stupid.

The foot fetish thing was kind of funny. End of story. If this swinger thing is true, and I haven’t a clue if it is or not, it’s a bad thing.

If true some old partners are going to emerge. Some probably with some explicit video. Groan. This of course is the worst case scenario, but it could get ugly.

I do sorta hear your noise on that. It's like, how do I say it, only the freakin Jets. Ah well.

you know, as corny as it sounds, the sanchez/aidan story sorta shook me out of this whole rex thing

who cares !

it's the jets, it's part of the deal, lol

Archived