If you wear a jersey for the game who will it be tommorow?

visajets

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stitching a f*cking atrocity. I wouldn't wipe down my dad's Mercedes with them.

Have you seen them? I dont buy the cheap looking ones. I deal with a real importer and they could be Reebok authentic seconds. Ive got many others that are authentic just not current players.

Have you seen them? I dont buy the cheap looking ones. I deal with a real importer and they could be Reebok authentic seconds. Ive got many others that are authentic just not current players.

Bullsh*t. Just look at those dish rags. Look at the NFL logo on the shoulder cornice. It should be oval, exactly 3.5 centimeters wide. Yours is clearly 3.65 centimeters. Garbage. I spit on your sh*t-a$$ fake-a$$ jerseys.

Bullsh*t. Just look at those dish rags. Look at the NFL logo on the shoulder cornice. It should be oval, exactly 3.5 centimeters wide. Yours is clearly 3.65 centimeters. Garbage. I spit on your sh*t-a$$ fake-a$$ jerseys.

Gentlemen we have a Fashioneesta in the house. You spit on nothing Jersey Nazi.

Been trying to find one for a while now. Guess you have to have one custom made.

Years ago I saw one at Gerry Cosbeys in Princeton. I can kick myself for not buying it. Ive looked everywhere Mitchell & Ness in Philly you name it. No luck.

Gentlemen we have a Fashioneesta in the house. You spit on nothing Jersey Nazi.

I literally had to go into my bathroom and puke after thinking about how fake your fake-a$$ jerseys clearly are. Look at the weave, too. Round holes? Are you f*cking kidding me? Did you buy that trash at Modell's or did you just cut out the middle man and get them from a soup kitchen? Listen to me. If you're any kind of a real fan, throw them in a garbage can and then set the can on fire. And then jump in the can.

I literally had to go into my bathroom and puke after thinking about how fake your fake-a$$ jerseys clearly are. Look at the weave, too. Round holes? Are you f*cking kidding me? Did you buy that trash at Modell's or did you just cut out the middle man and get them from a soup kitchen? Listen to me. If you're any kind of a real fan, throw them in a garbage can and then set the can on fire. And then jump in the can.

You didnt puke and if you did it wasnt cause of the jersey deal. It was because of what you did earlier this evening at the mens bathhouse. Now beat it. I have a friend who is an importer and he gets the real deal seconds.

This thread is about jerseys isnt it?

No. The articles of clothing that you're talking about are referred to as "shirts." Jerseys are real. Regulation. Held to extreme standards in quality and craftsmanship. What you clearly own are more comparable to a Hanes wife-beater that you get at Wal-Mart for $1.50.

No. The articles of clothing that you're talking about are referred to as "shirts." Jerseys are real. Regulation. Held to extreme standards in quality and craftsmanship. What you clearly own are more comparable to a Hanes wife-beater that you get at Wal-Mart for $1.50.

I own authentic jerseys. Wanna buy 1 Ive got a Pennington,Keyshawn, Chrebet,Martin,Namath, Esiason,Jones. How about you?

Archived