Rex Foot Jokes

jgb

Q: What is Rex's favorite college team?

A: The Tarheels.

Q: Why does Rex love Italy?

A: Because it's shaped like a boot.

Q: What does Rex put on toast?

A: Toe jam.

Q: Why do the Jets always win at the last second of the game?

A: Rex has a fetish for nail biters.

Q: Why is Rex so fat?

A: Because food is his achilles heel.

Q: Why does Rex shoot his mouth off at pressers?

A: Because he's callous.

Q: What was Rex's first girlfriend's name?

A: Liz Frank

Call me a sucker for corny jokes, but I chuckled a bit. Too bad this story has, incredibly, become really old news already.

It's been a non-story for the most part. I work with a bunch of football fans of other teams who take great delight in giving the big bad New Yorker crap about his team. I had to explain the Ryan situation to someone this morning so he could understand why the ESPN anchors were making such a big deal about Welker's foot comments yesterday.

It's been a non-story for the most part. I work with a bunch of football fans of other teams who take great delight in giving the big bad New Yorker crap about his team. I had to explain the Ryan situation to someone this morning so he could understand why the ESPN anchors were making such a big deal about Welker's foot comments yesterday.

I think most of the stories about the Jets have been non-stories. Its just the fact that they've all happened this season, with seemingly every other week something "controversial" happening, that has made it interesting to the national media.

I can't remember a team that has been more covered and scrutinized than the 2010-11 New York Jets. Its crazy.

Interesting....

I wonder why the Indy fans had signs with Peyton's feet prominently displayed? I guess no one knows about the foot fetish and wife pimping 'cept Pats and Indy fans.

Interesting....

I wonder why the Indy fans had signs with Peyton's feet prominently displayed? I guess no one knows about the foot fetish and wife pimping 'cept Pats and Indy fans.

And 70% of the people around them probably had no clue WTF is was supposed to be about.

Very few people pay as close attention to this sh*t as we do Terry. We are the hardcores.

lighten up frances. at this point just have to embrace the jokes or your head will explode at the office with everyone clowning you about the jets.

It doesnt happen ive been wearing my Bryan Cox jersey all week and painting my face green. Co-workers fear me.

Archived