The Only Thing to Fear

DMaynard

It is Nick Folk. That pig faced, dog a$$ excuse for a human being. If he ends up being the reason I have waited 42 years in vain for another SB win ...

I will not finish that statement. It could and would be used as grounds to incriminate me in a court of law.

What's he gonna do, miss an extra point? Keep rolling, offense.

You can't expect the red zone offense to continue be perfect like yesterday. And it doesn't bother me (too much) when a FG kicker doesn't make 45 yards plus. But you have to have a FG who can make under 40 yards consistently, especially under 35 (chippies)or it will catch up with you. He did not make that chippy to win the Colts game by much. I do not want to see this man in green and white next year.

And yes, I hold my breath on his extra points. He is a POS.

You can't expect the red zone offense to continue be perfect like yesterday.

And we are not playing the substandard Patsie D - we're again playing a top 3 D.

I agree bro - he's a bit too "california bone". It's shown he's pretty mentally weak.

If we have to send you to do him in IJ - first move is to rip the frikkin earing out of his ear.

It is Nick Folk. That pig faced, dog a$$ excuse for a human being. If he ends up being the reason I have waited 42 years in vain for another SB win ...

I will not finish that statement. It could and would be used as grounds to incriminate me in a court of law.

Folk will kick the game winning fieldgoal in the SB.

Archived