just had a funnty thought. if the jets win the superbowl....

neckdemon

I was going to wait till after the game to start a cut Gholston before the SB thread if we win tomorrow. I don't want Jason Taylor getting one either but I can live with that since he actually contributes. Maybe just lose his at the presentation ceremony

Cutting him now wouldn't matter. He'd still get the bling.

Watching this guy shoot pool on hard knocks he's a physical beast. I dont understand how's he's such a ****in' pussy

he's like this kid i knew in highschool. all pumped up from working out and always flexing his muscles and running his mouth cause he was bigger tna alot of people. but when it came down to fighting he was a bitch. he was scared. we usd to work at the gas station and him and his friend were there one day. his friend got into an argument with some other guys and they started beating on his friend. he ran into the store while his friend got his a$$ kicked and was screaming for him to help. some people have no heart.

he's like this kid i knew in highschool. all pumped up from working out and always flexing his muscles and running his mouth cause he was bigger tna alot of people. but when it came down to fighting he was a bitch. he was scared. we usd to work at the gas station and him and his friend were there one day. his friend got into an argument with some other guys and they started beating on his friend. he ran into the store while his friend got his a$$ kicked and was screaming for him to help. some people have no heart.

:rl: :rl:

Archived