Ed hackkkkullliiiiiiiiiii SUCKS

visajets

He can take his big a$$ arms and attitude and shove it. Him and his crew calls non existent penalties. They suck.

He is awful. But this wasn't his regular crew but an "all star" crew(kinda scary these are suppsoedly the best?)who were all still awful. it is not why we lost(not showing up in the first half, Schitty), but apparently the Steelers' OL does not ever hold, a fumble can spiral(an aerodynamic first!) Brick breathing is offsides and Harrison elbowing Sanchez on a slide is okey dokey.

Pittsburgh got a few questionable calls this game. If I were to be dead honest, full disclosure, yeah looks like it went their way a few times. However the Steelers (Mendenhall) took the ball and rammed it down there throats, the OC had nothing to counter this until they were down by 24. Then nobody could take down a QB whom nobody else in the NFL can take down. Steelers deserved to win the game.

Pittsburgh got a few questionable calls this game. If I were to be dead honest, full disclosure, yeah looks like it went their way a few times. However the Steelers (Mendenhall) took the ball and rammed it down there throats, the OC had nothing to counter this until they were down by 24. Then nobody could take down a QB whom nobody else in the NFL can take down. Steelers deserved to win the game.

It had no impact on the final outcome, but the officiating was garbage. My personal favorite was the non-existent false start, and two back to back plays with BLATANT personal fouls that went completely uncalled. But apparently it's ok for Harrison to drop an elbow on Sanchez after he slid. Then it's ok for Farrior to follow up with a blatant helmet-to-helmet hit.

The officiating in the NFC Championship was even worse.

Archived