Dear Brian Schottenheimer and also some Rex Ryan,

SenorGato

You are a talented guy and you have done a fine job riding a passable at best QB to two AFC Championship games. I defended you through most of your time here because well, it made sense to me to do so.

All that said, TWO F*CKING PASSES ON THE GOAL LINE? REEEEEEEALLY? REEEEEEEEALLY REALLY? And THEN you run on 4th down?

That stretch of plays cost us the game, even if there was a whole bunch of other sh*t (Steelers got flagged how many times? Once, maybe?)...That stretch of f*ckin garbage playcalls cost the Jets a TD and a precious possession.

Also Rex, please get some young DL talent here. Their OL straight up overpowered our old a$$ DL. Also, all 3 timeouts in about 30 seconds BEFORE the 2 minute warning? Really guy? And Calvin Pace blitzed what...3 maybe 4 times?

W/e...I'm over it. I'll be very interested to see who the new OC is if there is a new one, I'll be very interested to see what young DL talent is brought if, if any, and I'll be interested to see what they do with the secondary...the only unit on this team who played well today. There's a whole bunch more but f*ckoff...time to drown the sorrows further.

And yes, I am an awesome typist while drunk.

Cameron Heyward ftw. Ftmfw.

Bart Scott also played like garbage...hey Bart...if you're on Heath Miller and everyone else has someone else...stay on f*ckin Heath Miller.

D couldn't stop a nosebleed tonight.

BTW: How many times did our guys just f*ckin fall over themselves tonight? What was that crap?

They sucked a$$ **** them!

Sanchez sucks as a first half QB...how many times are u gonna piss 30 minutes away???

Sanchez had no chance in the first half.

You can be asked to convert countless third and longs against the Steelers. No QB in the league can be asked to do that.

I'll give them that one of those passes...the one to Keller...on the TD drive that never was in the 3rd...was the same play they used against San Diego last year to win it. Unfortunately, Keller shows up to 4-5 games a year, and today was not one of them....guess the Steelers are a little bit better than the Texans and Chargers.

Sanchez had no chance in the first half.

You can be asked to convert countless third and longs against the Steelers. No QB in the league can be asked to do that.

**** SANCHEZ...**** SHOTTY...**** THEM ALL. ALL THEY DO IS TALK sh*t AND CANT DELIVER WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS,

ALL THOSE IDIOTS HAD TO DO ON DEFENSE WAS MAKE 1 ****IN STOP ON 3rd DOWN AND THEY PISSED THE ****IN BED. 1 goddamn stop to get the ****in' ball back.

**** SANCHEZ...**** SHOTTY...**** THEM ALL. ALL THEY DO IS TALK sh*t AND CANT DELIVER WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS,

ALL THOSE IDIOTS HAD TO DO ON DEFENSE WAS MAKE 1 ****IN STOP AND 3rd DOWN AND THEY PISSED THE ****IN BED. 1 goddamn stop to get the ****in' ball back.

Sleep on it.

I'll give them that one of those passes...the one to Keller...on the TD drive that never was in the 3rd...was the same play they used against San Diego last year to win it. Unfortunately, Keller shows up to 4-5 games a year, and today was not one of them....guess the Steelers are a little bit better than the Texans and Chargers.

There is no Jet I dislike more than Keller. We picked him over DeSean Jackson too.

We should have Heath Miller as well. Watching him show what an elite TE can do was pretty painful.

Let's call a spade a spade here, people. The Steelers came out ready to play and they physically dominated the Jets at the LOS. Whatever mind-f@ck Rex used on the team in New England failed him miserably in Pittsburgh. Rex has had the team ready to play in almost every game this year, but whatever motivational tactic he pulled tonight was the wrong one. Tomlin ate Rex's dick tonight.

Let's call a spade a spade here, people. The Steelers came out ready to play and they physically dominated the Jets at the LOS. Whatever mind-f@ck Rex used on the team in New England failed him miserably in Pittsburgh. Rex has had the team ready to play in almost every game this year, but whatever motivational tactic he pulled tonight was the wrong one. Tomlin ate Rex's dick tonight.

Motivation is the most overrated thing in sports.

ALL THOSE IDIOTS HAD TO DO ON DEFENSE WAS MAKE 1 ****IN STOP ON 3rd DOWN AND THEY PISSED THE ****IN BED. 1 goddamn stop to get the ****in' ball back.

DLJ you are such an a$$ sometimes...If Sanchez wouldve gotten the ball one more time we all know he wouldve won this and you would be riding his crotch calling him the greatest QB of all time. Youre nothing but a 1 game fan who only rides success and cant take any kind of adversity. The wagon ride is over and the exit is to your left. Do us all a favor get the f off and go to JetsInsider with the rest of the crybabies...

Sanchez doesnt deserve any kind of blame especially with a 100+ passer rating... if you hate them so much go root for Pittsburgh or better yet go root for NE...

DLJ you are such an a$$ sometimes...If Sanchez wouldve gotten the ball one more time we all know he wouldve won this and you would be riding his crotch calling him the greatest QB of all time. Youre nothing but a 1 game fan who only rides success and cant take any kind of adversity. The wagon ride is over and the exit is to your left. Do us all a favor get the f off and go to JetsInsider with the rest of the crybabies...

Sanchez doesnt deserve any kind of blame especially with a 100+ passer rating... if you hate them so much go root for Pittsburgh or better yet go root for NE...

WHy the **** woukld I root for Pittsburgh, Im angry, allow me my ****in' anger or kick rocks

Archived