thank you Rex

joewilly

Thanks for one of the best football seasons we've enjoyed in a long long time. We just took the hard route into the championship and ran out of gas. Thanks for gettin us there. I go into next year with a lotta faith that we will have another successful year. It's been a fun ride.

We collectively lost yesterday. It was no one person. I luv your coaching style and would not any other coach runnin the jets. You are the best Thanks for gettin us there

This team needs to play up to potential all season next year, that way we can get either 1 or 2 seed and then getting two wins would put them in the SB. It's a much harder task having to win 3 games(most likely all road games) just to get there. Hopefully at 12-4, 13-3 season can do that next year, bc I don't see the Pats going 14-2 again.

thank you rex for making "play like a jet" something positive

Agreed. I love him and what he's done here the past two years.

His predecessors..... Mangini, Herm, Groh, Parcells, Kotite, Carroll, Coslet, Joe walton, Walt Michaeals, Lou Holtz, weeb and all the other's were never able to accomplish what Rex has in two years.

Play like a Jet means play like an animal and believe your better than the other team.

I'm already excited for next year.

Thanks Rex!!!

Archived