The Fix Is In

SoFlaJets

I wonder how much officials make....

there is certainly some of them on the take.. even big players at times too.. they get into trouble with gambling.. there was a lot of rumors about neil o'donnel in that sb

there is certainly some of them on the take.. even big players at times too.. they get into trouble with gambling.. there was a lot of rumors about neil o'donnel in that sb

all i know is this; watch this game closely for a season and a half and tell me you don't think there's something shady at play...I've been watching it since the 60's and I'm friggin convinced-and not just because of what I've seen happen to the Jets over the years....

all i know is this; watch this game closely for a season and a half and tell me you don't think there's something shady at play...I've been watching it since the 60's and I'm friggin convinced-and not just because of what I've seen happen to the Jets over the years....

I'm sure it happens, but it's also not common place at this level. I'd look for it more in college

It's a part time job. They can make as much as $70K, but average $27K: NFL Referee Salary

Lowest paid refs in all of pro sports, but they also do the fewest games.

what got this guy started on all of this investigative stuff was the 2001 Pats...he also says there are rumors that Favre threw some Jets games...check out a couple of those videos Slats-stay away from the one that starts with the weird aggravating music

I'm not convinced that the NFL fixes games. In the past though, until well into the 1970s I suspect there were games that were fixed, eiother by players or refs. Suspect that an Oakland Raider QB who wore #12 is not in the HoF because the NFL does not want to discuss the open rumors and stories about his associations with Dixie gamblers, nor how the games he played with the Saints and Oilers had strange endings effecting the pointspread.

Incompetence is still with us. Would like to know how Ed Hochuli still had a job after the way he screwed the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, and then gets assigned the AFC Chanpionhsip this year. Grant you Eric Smith's 15-yarder, but how is Harrison's not called? And just so happens the Steelers won both games.

I'm not convinced that the NFL fixes games. In the past though, until well into the 1970s I suspect there were games that were fixed, eiother by players or refs. Suspect that an Oakland Raider QB who wore #12 is not in the HoF because the NFL does not want to discuss the open rumors and stories about his associations with Dixie gamblers, nor how the games he played with the Saints and Oilers had strange endings effecting the pointspread.

Incompetence is still with us. Would like to know how Ed Hochuli still had a job after the way he screwed the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, and then gets assigned the AFC Chanpionhsip this year. Grant you Eric Smith's 15-yarder, but how is Harrison's not called? And just so happens the Steelers won both games.

Archived