JetNation Feedback Wanted

Maxman

jn_logo_100.gif

Thank you for all the birthday wishes.  As we start another year we would like to hear from JetNation. We want to know what you think. Please tell us what you like about the site, what you don’t like.  As well as ideas you have on things we can do differently or ways that we can improve.

Let us know how you use JetNation, whether it be our front page, the forums, Facebook, Twitter or the JN Podcast.

Your feedback is important and will be incorporated whenever possible going forward.  Thanks!

Your Name

Email address (optional)

How did you first hear about JetNation.com ?

Did you know that JetNation does a podcast?—YesNo

Did you know that JetNation.com has an arcade?—YesNo

Have you ever entered a contest to win a prize through JetNation?—YesNo

I Am Giving Feedback On…(please check all that apply)

JetNation.com Front Page JetNation Forum JetNation Facebook JetNation Twitter JetNation Podcast Other

Please leave your feedback here…

Would you like us to contact you regarding your feedback?—YesNo

ajax-loader.gif

Thank You and go Jets!

jn_logo_100.gif</img>

_YKYTRzM-a0

View the full article

So far most people don't realize we do a podcast. That is good feedback, we'll have to fix that.

A few other really good points raised so far as well. Thanks everyone, keep the feedback coming. We are always looking to make JN bigger and better!

Wish I could post pics....still not working

Where do you live in Florida? I will be in Florida next week. I am going over your house and showing you how to do it in person, lol.

EDIT: When I say "Show you how to do it" I am totally referring to the posting picture thing. I can't help you with your other issues. :D

I suggest that like most goal-oriented organizations thesedays, we have both a "VISION" and a "MISSION" statement for Jet Nation (which could be written across the masthead for all to see):

For Example, OUR VISION: To Win a Super Bowl ASAP

OUR MISSION: To Avidly Support Our Jets in Making This Become a Reality

Could Also Have an Annual Theme:

For Example, Wear Your Jets' Stuff! or We Wanna Hear Ya! (at games)

Very simple goal-oriented statements like these can provide a positive sense of purpose( which we sometimes lose sight of) and common banner for all members of JN to unite behind

Comments and suggestions or forget it? Please be serious...

Archived