Nonsensical thread title

CTM

Just watched night of the museum 3 with the kids, and man Amy Adams is attractive .. really grows on you..

amy_adams1.jpg

She looks like she can cook. she has the eyes of someone who is a natural at basting, trust me I know these things.

Heading out in a bit to try and find some heavy gauge hooks to hang the kids bicycles. My freakin garage looks like a second hand bike shop. We all have one bike, then my sons both have a bmx bike and a mountain kinda bike. My daughter has a road bike and someone else is keeping a road bike in my garage. then I have 2-3 other bikes because ******* people think because I have 5 kids they have to give me their kids bikes when they leave for school cause it's easier then donating them I guess.

She looks like she can cook. she has the eyes of someone who is a natural at basting, trust me I know these things.

Heading out in a bit to try and find some heavy gauge hooks to hang the kids bicycles. My freakin garage looks like a second hand bike shop. We all have one bike, then my sons both have a bmx bike and a mountain kinda bike. My daughter has a road bike and someone else is keeping a road bike in my garage. then I have 2-3 other bikes because ******* people think because I have 5 kids they have to give me their kids bikes when they leave for school cause it's easier then donating them I guess.

Yeah, she's an Aryan...

they ain't passing a bread basket, you could say no

Maybe the word is out you like to sniff bike seats. :o

Archived