WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

There is NOTHING based on past games I've seen, that indicates that WE would have been told he was targeted via PM with the mod.

Mr Socko thought about that too. He thought the only thing that makes sense is partial bullet-proofing. If you look at BG's write-up you'll see he said "I'm not sure you can take another coconut to the head" or something along those lines. If that's the case I can see why the player would be told they are now susceptible to an attack. I don't think I'm saying anything that anyone couldn't have deduced for themselves if they were reading carefully.

In fact depending on the role I'm not so sure it's worth hiding at this point as if valuable enough the Doc may decide to protect WE.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I am a legend I've deduced that any so-called tag team such as "rock n sock" would have been mentioned to the individuals that were part of the team. Even if they weren't told who exactly their partner was their initial PM would have included an instruction something along the lines of "you are part of a duo and must find your partner" etc. The reward for finding your partner would be the ability to chat off thread in a QT. JiFruit/Shutout, and myself and BG have been given similar roles in past games. I don't see the point of being a part of a tag team with no additional power that could come from it.

I'm not calling you a tag team. Im saying the rock and Mick foley have both been faces at the same time and as a tag team. Additionally The crux of my point is that there are better options for scum in the wrestling world outside of foley and the rock and that both of you could very well be town.

I'm not calling you a tag team. Im saying the rock and Mick foley have both been faces at the same time and as a tag team. Additionally The crux of my point is that there are better options for scum in the wrestling world outside of foley and the rock and that both of you could very well be town.

I understand Chilean Thundercat. Nothing wrong with talking about a theory - I just gave my opinion of why I don't think we're a tag team.

From my perspective as a townie I am struggling with being able to rationalize why there are 2 townies with PR's.. especially when one of the "townies" resorted to cloak and dagger methods to try and conceal it.

I understand Chilean Thundercat. Nothing wrong with talking about a theory - I just gave my opinion of why I don't think we're a tag team.

From my perspective as a townie I am struggling with being able to rationalize why there are 2 townies with PR's.. especially when one of the "townies" resorted to cloak and dagger methods to try and conceal it.

Fair enough. I was a huge wrestling fan in the late 90's. I'm just saying that both of your presumed identities are more aligned with being Faces.

Now your identity is pretty clear

Cut to me. Dan on the other hand could be a variety of

Wrestler. The first one that

Comes to mind is one of the greatest heels of all time.

Doesn't seem right. We should kill you or Danx and find out. Would make even less sense for the Doc or Cop to have these powers. Since you embraced your role more let's UNVOTE

vote Danx

Thats twice JiF has chosen not to respond...my observations on JiF are as follows:

At first he discussed how he did not want to test Doggin's +1 ability he wanted to lynch...then he denies ever suggesting a lynch.

A boldface lie...

Next he states Doggin's ability is just not valuable...then the very next sentence he states Doggin will be NKd.

If the ability is not valuable why would the scum NK him?

Later on Brett calls him out for planting the seeds for a WIFOM on Doggin using the same intel.

Check out my post @ 1760 if you want to look further at his quotes.

Since he won't answer...I'd like to get some feedback...can the rest of the town please offer some thoughts on this...

Scum please refrain from commenting. thanks in advance...

I've already answered these questions, it was two different theories I had on two different day. I changed my mind and was referring to the 2nd theory when I said that 2nd part.

Bravo on the charity event.

I don't take your antics serious... hope you look at my play the same way.

Still not convinced you are town... the "I'm not defending anymore" defense is not something I love.

No, I dont. And I'm not defending because I've said all I can say. I've explained my play. No reason to continually repeat myself.

Since I am a legend I've deduced that any so-called tag team such as "rock n sock" would have been mentioned to the individuals that were part of the team. Even if they weren't told who exactly their partner was their initial PM would have included an instruction something along the lines of "you are part of a duo and must find your partner" etc. The reward for finding your partner would be the ability to chat off thread in a QT. JiFruit/Shutout, and myself and BG have been given similar roles in past games. I don't see the point of being a part of a tag team with no additional power that could come from it.

If I remember correctly "Rock and Sock" was a forced union... which might explain why there is no tag-team, but both were given post restrictions. See, its all the possible scenarios of how BG might have adapted stuff for this game, that makes game setup not worth talking about...

Case in point... the coconut scene, BG goes out of his way to emphasize "the lights go out!"

As this first day of debate goes on, all 20 of you stand in the ring, arguing back and forth over who amongst you are the ones trying to put an end to each other's careers and the WWE as a whole. As you all start to get a little more impatient, the attention moves first towards war ensemble, and then quickly shifts over to SMC, who's response seems to catch a number of people off guard. As they continue to discuss it suddenly... the lights in the arena go out!

You all quickly get on your guard as you expect the worst, but also can't see a thing around you. Suddenly, a sound of a thud comes from behind you, followed by the loud, unmistakable bang of someone falling square in the center of the ring. The lights come back on and you all turn to see one of your fellow wrestlers laid out in the middle of the ring, a coconut laying on the ground right next to him. While you all fear you've already lost one teammate, suddenly the man laying in the middle of the ring sits straight up. He then climbs to his feet and looks around suspiciously. It appears as though he can continue for now, but is certainly worse for wear. Another shot like that might just be too much for him to handle.

At first I thought, oh, the SK kills during the day and its gotta be Sting - because he was known for being quiet and the lights always going out when he came into the ring.

But then I realized that the Undertaker always had the lights go out too when he entered, or Kane, and neither of them were known much for their talking, hence "silent killer."

Then I read online about Roddy Piper crushing Superfly Snuka with a coconut once... and yeah, I'm chasing my tail.

Then I thought about it more, and thought that "lights out" could have represented the scum team choosing to use their NK during the day, and maybe the SK was the only kill in the night phase.

Frankly, the only conclusion I have reached is that we need to play and find out...

Mr Socko thought about that too. He thought the only thing that makes sense is partial bullet-proofing. If you look at BG's write-up you'll see he said "I'm not sure you can take another coconut to the head" or something along those lines. If that's the case I can see why the player would be told they are now susceptible to an attack. I don't think I'm saying anything that anyone couldn't have deduced for themselves if they were reading carefully.

In fact depending on the role I'm not so sure it's worth hiding at this point as if valuable enough the Doc may decide to protect WE.

I don't care what kind of elaborating WE does to his reveal... I really, REALLY don't like the idea of the Doc protecting him.

Yes, BG hinted at partial bulletproof for the targeted individual in the coconut scene. BUT it could have been misleading flavor too. In reading WE's reveal, which came after the coconut scene, he hints at having partial bulletproof ability which is an easy spin from BG's scene. Nothing more and nothing confirmed.

Even if WE is legit with his claim of partial bulletproof - there is still NO evidence of alignment. WE himself stated in his reveal that the coconut shot was taken with not other clues to his alignment. Sounds like a SK shot to me, if true. WE could be scum just as easily as town, with this role or without it. Yokozuna was a big fatty and had +1 vote as a townie. Big Show could be a villain and have partial bulletproof, Andre the Giant could be a hero and have the same... NOTHING about partial bulletproof says he is town.

If I remember correctly "Rock and Sock" was a forced union... which might explain why there is no tag-team, but both were given post restrictions. See, its all the possible scenarios of how BG might have adapted stuff for this game, that makes game setup not worth talking about...

Case in point... the coconut scene, BG goes out of his way to emphasize "the lights go out!"

At first I thought, oh, the SK kills during the day and its gotta be Sting - because he was known for being quiet and the lights always going out when he came into the ring.

But then I realized that the Undertaker always had the lights go out too when he entered, or Kane, and neither of them were known much for their talking, hence "silent killer."

Then I read online about Roddy Piper crushing Superfly Snuka with a coconut once... and yeah, I'm chasing my tail.

Then I thought about it more, and thought that "lights out" could have represented the scum team choosing to use their NK during the day, and maybe the SK was the only kill in the night phase.

Frankly, the only conclusion I have reached is that we need to play and find out...

Lots of words about absolutely nothing.

I don't care what kind of elaborating WE does to his reveal... I really, REALLY don't like the idea of the Doc protecting him.

Yes, BG hinted at partial bulletproof for the targeted individual in the coconut scene. BUT it could have been misleading flavor too. In reading WE's reveal, which came after the coconut scene, he hints at having partial bulletproof ability which is an easy spin from BG's scene. Nothing more and nothing confirmed.

Even if WE is legit with his claim of partial bulletproof - there is still NO evidence of alignment. WE himself stated in his reveal that the coconut shot was taken with not other clues to his alignment. Sounds like a SK shot to me, if true. WE could be scum just as easily as town, with this role or without it. Yokozuna was a big fatty and had +1 vote as a townie. Big Show could be a villain and have partial bulletproof, Andre the Giant could be a hero and have the same... NOTHING about partial bulletproof says he is town.

1.) Do you think the mod is trying to mislead us? The statement looks damn straight forward to me. fwiw, I pm'd BG right after that scene which is why I've bought WE as town since the incident. [read: WE's reveal]

2.) How often have we seen a bulletproof capability on scum? Maybe in a massively roled up game, but this one seems to be stockpiled with smaller roles, and not all that much shooting. And even in those cases, are we looking at maybe 2% of the time?

Most of your posts seem to be about making things less clear, or scumming up people like WE or SMC, each of which offers the rest of us a pretty good reason for believing they're town.

Doesn't seem right. We should kill you or Danx and find out. Would make even less sense for the Doc or Cop to have these powers. Since you embraced your role more let's UNVOTE

vote Danx

Is Dan really your best choice for scum?

I figure we have a 50-50 shot to lynch some sort of scum today, we should really make the best of it. And I don't think lynching Dan or Pac necessarily clears or incriminates the other, anyway.

Is Dan really your best choice for scum?

I figure we have a 50-50 shot to lynch some sort of scum today, we should really make the best of it. And I don't think lynching Dan or Pac necessarily clears or incriminates the other, anyway.

My best for scum was WE. no one liked that because of his partial reveal and him telling us he is the one that got hit in the head with a coconut. I have a good feeling thats dogshiit. But nothing happening their.

So why not push some people who haven;t been pushed?

1.) Do you think the mod is trying to mislead us? The statement looks damn straight forward to me. fwiw, I pm'd BG right after that scene which is why I've bought WE as town since the incident. [read: WE's reveal]

2.) How often have we seen a bulletproof capability on scum? Maybe in a massively roled up game, but this one seems to be stockpiled with smaller roles, and not all that much shooting. And even in those cases, are we looking at maybe 2% of the time?

Most of your posts seem to be about making things less clear, or scumming up people like WE or SMC, each of which offers the rest of us a pretty good reason for believing they're town.

Those reasons seem like bullsh*t to me. SMC/Song thing is more palatable because be dumb for scum to come out that early. but by far not clearing them until one dies at night.

WE crap smells to high heaven to me. coconut in the head,, really? Not buying it was him that got hit in the head.\

So people who are ok with these too claims concer me.

so unvote

vote slats

Those reasons seem like bullsh*t to me. SMC/Song thing is more palatable because be dumb for scum to come out that early. but by far not clearing them until one dies at night.

WE crap smells to high heaven to me. coconut in the head,, really? Not buying it was him that got hit in the head.\

So people who are ok with these too claims concer me.

so unvote

vote slats

I have a very good reason to buy it, and until someone else comes forward to counter that they were the one who got hit I'll continue to believe it.

How can you prove you're town? You've already given us that half-reveal, may as well come forward with it. Be good to know that I'm dealing with a verified townie in you.

I have a very good reason to buy it, and until someone else comes forward to counter that they were the one who got hit I'll continue to believe it.

How can you prove you're town? You've already given us that half-reveal, may as well come forward with it. Be good to know that I'm dealing with a verified townie in you.

I got a one time power that could prove useful as we get further into the game. Thats all I can say. You don't want me to say more.

You told me to give the "stupid bully routine" a rest... so I was trying the more conversational "let's talk it out" style on. You no likey? I think you should give the "I have to tell I28 what to do every 3rd post routine" a rest.

1.) No I do not think the mod is trying to mislead us. I love the irony that it was okay for you to question the mod via PM about the scene, but I question it in thread and you insinuate I'm doing something scummy.

2.) I don't know that we've ever seen bulletproof as a scum capability, I don't keep track of every role in every game ever, but it doesn't mean that BG didn't use a partial bulletproof for scum for this setup. Given the way so many characters are over-sized, or come back to life, or get reinvented in the WWE. He would most certainly compensate for it for balance elsewhere.

Most of your posts do little more than try to undermine everything I say, in an effort to get me to go "apesh*t" and further validate your point. If you think I am scum, then case me on something other than thinking I'm an a$$hole... because I'm an a$$hole as town and as scum. You know it.

Most of your posts do little more than try to undermine everything I say, in an effort to get me to go "apesh*t" and further validate your point. If you think I am scum, then case me on something other than thinking I'm an a$hole... because I'm an a$hole as town and as scum. You know it.

Most of my posts have nothing to do with you.

But you're on my short list for scum, no doubt. SMC put together a nice synopsis of trains that you'd like to have dismissed in which you band-wagoned on three long trains. Not just voted on, but joined after others formed a train and made cases. That wasn't good enough for you, though, you wanted Doggin's last minute avoid a random lynch train included - which would make four long trains you jumped on long after they left the station.

You suggested that we look at the context of those votes, but really votes are the only hard evidence we get in these games. The evidence it that you've jumped from bandwagon to bandwagon from the beginning.

You accused SMC of being scummy because of that casing, then back-tracked into some bullsh*t about him not really being scummy but rather he was assisting scum - like me (Lol!) after it was pointed out to you that accusing SMC of being scum wasn't going to fly in light of Song's testimony.

Your back and forth with WE was mind-boggling, as he clarified whatever it was you could've possibly needed clarified, but kept coming at him -for what?- because he hadn't apologized for removing all possible ambiguousness from a one line post?

Again, your votes are scummy, and your posting has definitely been of the scummy muddying the waters variety.

I still want to hear from Jets Things, but won't hesitate to move my vote to you if need be.

Question, and I pose it to you since you are most convinced it appears of WE's reveal... and you seem to be claiming you know something we don't about it.

What if Brett was the one that was originally attacked by the coconut - and then targeted a second time (purposefully, or coincidentally) by JF80?

What if "partial bulletproof" is really character reinvention in this case - and facilitated by the mod - so it won't show up in a death scene as anything other than Hulk Hogan (aka Hollywood Hogan)?

Then Brett wouldn't have known he was targeted, he wouldn't have had a role listed in his death scene... and it would leave the door open for WE to make that reveal using the info in the scene from BG, without anyone contesting it.

This is the theory I've been kicking around, and its why I have asked question about the mod PM'ing a target they had a failed kill attempt on them. You say I'm muddying the waters, but I say I'm looking at everything that happened on D1 and seeing other possibilities beyond what some of you would have us call obvious.

I don't think anyone believes that Hulkamania died as a roleless townie... so that is where my head has been at. I'm sure you'll continue to fabricate the "I28 is distracting" case you are working on, using this theory as a new centerpiece, but I still wanted to put it out there...

Most of my posts have nothing to do with you.

But you're on my short list for scum, no doubt. SMC put together a nice synopsis of trains that you'd like to have dismissed in which you band-wagoned on three long trains. Not just voted on, but joined after others formed a train and made cases. That wasn't good enough for you, though, you wanted Doggin's last minute avoid a random lynch train included - which would make four long trains you jumped on long after they left the station.

You suggested that we look at the context of those votes, but really votes are the only hard evidence we get in these games. The evidence it that you've jumped from bandwagon to bandwagon from the beginning.

You accused SMC of being scummy because of that casing, then back-tracked into some bullsh*t about him not really being scummy but rather he was assisting scum - like me (Lol!) after it was pointed out to you that accusing SMC of being scum wasn't going to fly in light of Song's testimony.

Your back and forth with WE was mind-boggling, as he clarified whatever it was you could've possibly needed clarified, but kept coming at him -for what?- because he hadn't apologized for removing all possible ambiguousness from a one line post?

Again, your votes are scummy, and your posting has definitely been of the scummy muddying the waters variety.

I still want to hear from Jets Things, but won't hesitate to move my vote to you if need be.

Was my back-and-forth with WE really that mind-boggling? Considering you and I debated "myopic" for about 50 pages last game, I'd say you are being a tad mellow dramatic about that...

You've tried to cut down every single thing I've said today. Since we all know that you know what kind of reaction you are going to get, and your agenda is "I28 is distracting" it sure seems like you are purposefully trying to get me to apesh*t, so I lose focus on the subjects I'm trying to discuss, and so if you do manage to get me lynched you can say it was my fault for bad play. Scummy.

As for my votes, you say they are scummy? What kind of scummy? Scummy like you voting for CTM because he told JF80 to shoot, then you unvoting CTM and telling JF80 to shoot? Or scummy because I voted a bunch of times - which you pretty much accuse me of every game... "monkey bucksh*t" ring a bell?

Question, and I pose it to you since you are most convinced it appears of WE's reveal... and you seem to be claiming you know something we don't about it.

What if Brett was the one that was originally attacked by the coconut - and then targeted a second time (purposefully, or coincidentally) by JF80?

What if "partial bulletproof" is really character reinvention in this case - and facilitated by the mod - so it won't show up in a death scene as anything other than Hulk Hogan (aka Hollywood Hogan)?

Then Brett wouldn't have known he was targeted, he wouldn't have had a role listed in his death scene... and it would leave the door open for WE to make that reveal using the info in the scene from BG, without anyone contesting it.

This is the theory I've been kicking around, and its why I have asked question about the mod PM'ing a target they had a failed kill attempt on them. You say I'm muddying the waters, but I say I'm looking at everything that happened on D1 and seeing other possibilities beyond what some of you would have us call obvious.

I don't think anyone believes that Hulkamania died as a roleless townie... so that is where my head has been at. I'm sure you'll continue to fabricate the "I28 is distracting" case you are working on, using this theory as a new centerpiece, but I still wanted to put it out there...

My first thought was that the odds were about 400/1 against such a possibility, but then I realized that they're actually nil:

Were you informed that you were targeted?

Secondly, if WE was the victim of a day time shot that looks to be scum... What does that say about JF80?

And yes, I'm claiming to know something about it. I'm extremely confident that the person attacked knew they were attacked - that being WE with no one else coming forward (and why wouldn't they?). The post above reflects that Brett was alive at the time of WE's reveal and was in position to counter if he wanted to. Considering that Brett was under some heat, it would've made sense for him to do so. He didn't.

meh.. Mr Socko thinks this is paralysis by over analysis. Every other death scene has included what role, if any, a player has had. I don't think BG would intentionally leave out any power Hogan may have had. Until I hear otherwise I'm going with him being roleless.

@ Mod

Will any powers a player has be divulged in the death scene?

My first thought was that the odds were about 400/1 against such a possibility, but then I realized that they're actually nil:

I get the feeling you didn't even read what I wrote. I've seen the quote from Brett that you posted, because I went back and re-read to vet the theory on my own before sharing it.

I said, it would be a scenario in which the player, Brett, didn't even know he had a second chance / bullerproof. Here:

And yes, I'm claiming to know something about it. I'm extremely confident that the person attacked knew they were attacked - that being WE with no one else coming forward (and why wouldn't they?). The post above reflects that Brett was alive at the time of WE's reveal and was in position to counter if he wanted to. Considering that Brett was under some heat, it would've made sense for him to do so. He didn't.

Wow. Yeah, you definitely didn't read what I wrote at all... maybe the first 2 sentences.

I am very well aware that Brett was alive at the time of WE's reveal... in fact its sorta the crux of the whole theory. Like I said, the theory states that the mod reinvents the character from Hulk to Hollywood. Which might explain the lack of a role for the greatest wrestler of all time.

At this point, I don't know what to do with you... you seem hell bent on proving I'm scum, when I am not, so there isn't much point in trying to talk about theories with you because you are selectively ignoring parts of what I say to serve your own agenda.

I wouldn't mind hearing what other people think about the theory... but Slats you can suck it.

I get the feeling you didn't even read what I wrote. I've seen the quote from Brett that you posted, because I went back and re-read to vet the theory on my own before sharing it.

I said, it would be a scenario in which the player, Brett, didn't even know he had a second chance / bullerproof. Here:

Wow. Yeah, you definitely didn't read what I wrote at all... maybe the first 2 sentences.

I am very well aware that Brett was alive at the time of WE's reveal... in fact its sorta the crux of the whole theory. Like I said, the theory states that the mod reinvents the character from Hulk to Hollywood. Which might explain the lack of a role for the greatest wrestler of all time.

At this point, I don't know what to do with you... you seem hell bent on proving I'm scum, when I am not, so there isn't much point in trying to talk about theories with you because you are selectively ignoring parts of what I say to serve your own agenda.

I wouldn't mind hearing what other people think about the theory... but Slats you can suck it.

I'm telling you as clearly as I possibly can -and I'm waiting to hear from BG to see if I can spell it out even more explicitly for your tiny brain to understand- that I'm extremely confident that the person who was attacked knew that they were, in fact, attacked. The whole game, including Brett, was alive at the time of WE's reveal, and no one counter-claimed. Therefore, I believe WE and think that this is a hair-brained theory even for a monkey brain such as yourself.

Hi all!! ^^ I am done with Army stuff. Do you guys know how boring it is to sit in a class all day and it having nothing to do with you? Stupid military getting all family conscious now a days. My mom even hated it. lulz

Anywho, I just checked the thread to make sure I wasn't dead. I shall read closer and post thoughts later.

I'm telling you as clearly as I possibly can -and I'm waiting to hear from BG to see if I can spell it out even more explicitly for your tiny brain to understand- that I'm extremely confident that the person who was attacked knew that they were, in fact, attacked. The whole game, including Brett, was alive at the time of WE's reveal, and no one counter-claimed. Therefore, I believe WE and think that this is a hair-brained theory even for a monkey brain such as yourself.

The theory is what it is, a theory - unless someone can provide proof that the attack victim was in fact informed of the failed attack. I'll wait to hear what you have to say...

Also know that I asked about the likelihood of the attack victim being notified earlier in the game, before putting the theory out there, and nobody except Pac responded.

The theory is what it is, a theory - unless someone can provide proof that the attack victim was in fact informed of the failed attack. I'll wait to hear what you have to say...

Also know that I asked about the likelihood of the attack victim being notified earlier in the game, before putting the theory out there, and nobody except Pac responded.

Pac responded intelligently (at that time :lol:), and I chose to leave it alone.

The odds that the SK chose to shoot Brett + Brett being the target of JF80 are approximately 400/1. Multiply that against the odds that Hollywood's power was that he had a one-time bulletproof that he didn't know about -and also didn't show up in his autopsy- and we're up around the odds of you fathering a child without a tail.

I get the feeling you didn't even read what I wrote.

I get the feeling if the whole game took slats lead and did the same, we'd all benefit immensely.

Hi all!! ^^ I am done with Army stuff. Do you guys know how boring it is to sit in a class all day and it having nothing to do with you? Stupid military getting all family conscious now a days. My mom even hated it. lulz

Anywho, I just checked the thread to make sure I wasn't dead. I shall read closer and post thoughts later.

Next time just think about me. I missed you.

My best for scum was WE. no one liked that because of his partial reveal and him telling us he is the one that got hit in the head with a coconut. I have a good feeling thats dogshiit. But nothing happening their.

Why would you think he was lying about being hit? If I remember correctly the votes were already peeling off by then due to his sloppy reveal... I don't see the strategic advantage to lying about being the target of a kill attempt especially when it wasn't clear if it was scum or a SK who threw the coke-nut.

have a nice day.

Also what happened to JFat.. He was for all intents and purposes "cleared" when he shot but has since disappeared. I don't like the idea of someone taking a free ride when there's still a possibility he could be scum with a DK or a SK.

I don't like this question.

have a nice day.

If you don't like my question then I suppose you don't like yourself for answering it earlier?

I asked with the same thought process as Vic -- Rocko/Socko tag team that had to find one another or something. It's not unreasonable to ask, IMO. I was also interested to see who would answer first, and how long it would take.

If you don't like my question then I suppose you don't like yourself for answering it earlier?

I asked with the same thought process as Vic -- Rocko/Socko tag team that had to find one another or something. It's not unreasonable to ask, IMO. I was also interested to see who would answer first, and how long it would take.

don't get wise with me or I'll ruin you.

Your question was much more direct than Vics theorizing. You want to know what juice I may have.. that's what I don't like.

have a nice day.

Why would you think he was lying about being hit? If I remember correctly the votes were already peeling off by then due to his sloppy reveal... I don't see the strategic advantage to lying about being the target of a kill attempt especially when it wasn't clear if it was scum or a SK who threw the coke-nut.

have a nice day.

Also what happened to JFat.. He was for all intents and purposes "cleared" when he shot but has since disappeared. I don't like the idea of someone taking a free ride when there's still a possibility he could be scum with a DK or a SK.

Has something to do with my role and my infinite knowledge of wrastling. Yet I went back and looked at a couple things since having this conversation earlier and kinda softening on WE a little. Still don;t trust it.

Slats case on I28 is very interesting, indeed.

Got reading to do.

Pacturds role probably read something like this...

You are Mick Foley aka 20 different names. You are an obnoxious douche which suits you because you are in fact, an obnoxious douche. You must be the obnoxious douche you are with very single post by posting some obnoxious Foley meme. You have no power, you win when the town has completely blown their heads off from you being an obnoxious douchness.

Archived