WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the feeling if the whole game took slats lead and did the same, we'd all benefit immensely.

Next time just think about me. I missed you.

I28 or Slats.. seems like one or the other was dirty. some stuff aht happen with Slats sorta bothered me during and before the Doggin lynch. It's impossible for me to get a read on I28 because reading his post are torture. Torture.

But Slats makes a pretty good case. I could go that way. Jet things is another interesting one, but his content is so limited.

Dan x is another one cause this whole double town PR thing, smells like scummage to me.

What you think about who,,

Isn't it just about time for that cat Sharrows nightly post? and what happened to JVoR?

Updated list of people clubbing are Vic, Dan, JVoR, Slats, and Crush.

Hey I was #1 couple times back. FINE...

Pac I am sorry for calling you a faggot. Truth is Ive been under alot of stress in the Mod lounge and considering ditching it. sorry if I hurt you. I love you Pac.

don't get wise with me or I'll ruin you.

Your question was much more direct than Vics theorizing. You want to know what juice I may have.. that's what I don't like.

have a nice day.

You're "juice" is the last thing I want to know about.

Pacturds role probably read something like this...

You are Mick Foley aka 20 different names. You are an obnoxious douche which suits you because you are in fact, an obnoxious douche. You must be the obnoxious douche you are with very single post by posting some obnoxious Foley meme. You have no power, you win when the town has completely blown their heads off from you being an obnoxious douchness.

Endgame on Day 2? This blows.

I28 or Slats.. seems like one or the other was dirty. some stuff aht happen with Slats sorta bothered me during and before the Doggin lynch. It's impossible for me to get a read on I28 because reading his post are torture. Torture.

But Slats makes a pretty good case. I could go that way. Jet things is another interesting one, but his content is so limited.

Dan x is another one cause this whole double town PR thing, smells like scummage to me.

You went from asking me what I felt about slatsy watsy... to liking his case on me. Which way will the wind blow next...

You went from asking me what I felt about slatsy watsy... to liking his case on me. Which way will the wind blow next...

His case on you is nice. no idea if it's true but it's a nice case. Gotta admit it's pretty nice. Hard for me with you because reading your post is torture. You mostly seem ok to me unless I catch you doing some of your bulling.

Slats still seems slimey to me. I will keep my vote on him. I may change it to you or change it to you then change it back to him and might even throw my vote on

vic. so kiss my fat butt.

Truth is Im trying to get my scum hunt on so stay outta my grill monkey boy.

Makes the brain hurt thats for sure. Good thing I'm never scum, dont know how I'd handle playing against him as scum. I'd probably just do nothing and let him do all the work for me.

If you had to pick scum out of I28 and Slats who would you pic and why? (37 WORDS OR LESS)

I28 has a couple of scum tells, I havent seen them yet this game. But I havent completely dismissed the idea he's scum and just covering some of his normal tells.

Slats, everyone knows, is hard for me to read. We've actually not been down each others throats like former years, which is concerning because I'm leaning town on him right now. Think he's genuinely frustrated with I28, cant blame him.

I'm actually getting town read on both but if I had to choose scum between the 2, it would monkey brains.

I28 has a couple of scum tells, I havent seen them yet this game. But I havent completely dismissed the idea he's scum and just covering some of his normal tells.

Slats, everyone knows, is hard for me to read. We've actually not been down each others throats like former years, which is concerning because I'm leaning town on him right now. Think he's genuinely frustrated with I28, cant blame him.

I'm actually getting town read on both but if I had to choose scum between the 2, it would monkey brains.

Really? So who do you like for teh scum?

The obvious choices, as far as Google is concerned (lol), are Pac as Mankind and Dan as The Rock. Mankind has apparently turned heel a number of times, and had big bouts with The Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock apparently had big bouts with The Undertaker and Mankind...so I don't know if that info would lead us anywhere. They're wrestlers, so I suppose they all fight each other. "Heel" only comes up once on his wiki page.

Hopefully Sharrow can help out with what they might be. The trouble with wrestling is everyone is a heel at some point in their careers.

I haven't really been a big wrestling fan since I was a kid, and haven't watched it much of the newer stuff at all. But I agree with Vic when he said there were better options for scum than the Rock and Mankind. Then again I've gotten burned in multiple games thinking the setup would follow the theme to the letter.

Hey I was #1 couple times back. FINE...

Pac I am sorry for calling you a faggot. Truth is Ive been under alot of stress in the Mod lounge and considering ditching it. sorry if I hurt you. I love you Pac.

never you mind fat cat.

I was just trying to make you feel guilty about it.

Really? So who do you like for teh scum?

Honestly, I've only got 3 people hitting my dar...Vic, Dan X, and Jetscode...maybe JVOR

I have no read on WE, Kristen, Sharrow, Jets Things, my muffin top.

Feeling town, I28, Slats, Pac, AVM, Song/SMC, JF80.

Dont have much going honestly. Vic has me nervous for a couple reason I've stated, kinda of coasting, finding trains, not really pressuring, just hanging out seeing what happens, his post below in my experience is a scum tell. Saying you find the lynch interesting but providing no reason why, I've seen it done often to just cause conversation and confuse on something that really isnt all that interesting.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97054-wrestlemafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1792743

I dont believe that we have 2 pr's with the town. I buy pactard as Foley and town, I dont buy the Dan X is town.

Jetscode might seem like amgus, but its really not. I think he's trying to distance himself from the hoopla and target me, alone, on a very flimsy case.

JVOR, goes back to his interaction with CTM. Something was off there.

Honestly, I've only got 3 people hitting my dar...Vic, Dan X, and Jetscode...maybe JVOR

I have no read on WE, Kristen, Sharrow, Jets Things, my muffin top.

Feeling town, I28, Slats, Pac, AVM, Song/SMC, JF80.

Dont have much going honestly. Vic has me nervous for a couple reason I've stated, kinda of coasting, finding trains, not really pressuring, just hanging out seeing what happens, his post below in my experience is a scum tell. Saying you find the lynch interesting but providing no reason why, I've seen it done often to just cause conversation and confuse on something that really isnt all that interesting.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97054-wrestlemafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1792743

I dont believe that we have 2 pr's with the town. I buy pactard as Foley and town, I dont buy the Dan X is town.

Jetscode might seem like amgus, but its really not. I think he's trying to distance himself from the hoopla and target me, alone, on a very flimsy case.

JVOR, goes back to his interaction with CTM. Something was off there.

I agree on Vic and Danx for similar reasons. If Pac is scum and decided to do this the entire game he deserves to win. hahah He seems ok to me for the most part. well except for being Pac

unvote

I'm cool with voting Danx or Vic. gonna look more before i do. Thanks Bup-z that helps.

I need to stop reading the mod lounge. Or Im gonna flip out and go nutso in a goodbye thread. Be kinda cool though. start calling everyone faggots and stuff.

Mod lounges sound gay... Chatting amongst 3 or 4 dudes defeats the purpose of a public message board. If you want to talk crap about people just play mafia.

Have mercy.

I get the feeling you didn't even read what I wrote. I've seen the quote from Brett that you posted, because I went back and re-read to vet the theory on my own before sharing it.

I said, it would be a scenario in which the player, Brett, didn't even know he had a second chance / bullerproof. Here:

Wow. Yeah, you definitely didn't read what I wrote at all... maybe the first 2 sentences.

I am very well aware that Brett was alive at the time of WE's reveal... in fact its sorta the crux of the whole theory. Like I said, the theory states that the mod reinvents the character from Hulk to Hollywood. Which might explain the lack of a role for the greatest wrestler of all time.

At this point, I don't know what to do with you... you seem hell bent on proving I'm scum, when I am not, so there isn't much point in trying to talk about theories with you because you are selectively ignoring parts of what I say to serve your own agenda.

I wouldn't mind hearing what other people think about the theory... but Slats you can suck it.

I feel pretty confident that WE is telling the truth about being shot. Regarding the theory that scum could also be partial bulletproof; its definitely possible. I remember we had them as scum in CTM's all in the family game. If there are a lot of day & night kills, then its certainly possible, imo.

Just annoying bullsh*t, ready to say **** this whole mod thing. Stupid. Love Max but honestly it's getting to me.

be like that cat Barry Sanders and retire while you're at the top of your game. Modding sounds like a terrible gig.

Fair enough. I was a huge wrestling fan in the late 90's. I'm just saying that both of your presumed identities are more aligned with being Faces.

Now your identity is pretty clear

Cut to me. Dan on the other hand could be a variety of

Wrestler. The first one that

Comes to mind is one of the greatest heels of all time.

who is this?

Right. Jif hasnt been lazy at all. Let's target two guys people are afraid of as scum and let the town go nuts. Awesome.

And by two guys i mean doggin day 1 and me day 2. Not blown away CTM is dead now and I'm sure tomorrow he'll say PAC has some bullsh*t scumtell.

Subtle chest pounding? ;-)

I never really targeted Doggin, he was playing strange and just said we should test out his role. I did do something that annoys you and follow his lead on Bret.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying I'll say Pac has a scumtell.

<3 you thundercat, just think you might be scum.

Subtle chest pounding? ;-)

I never really targeted Doggin, he was playing strange and just said we should test out his role. I did do something that annoys you and follow his lead on Bret.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying I'll say Pac has a scumtell.

<3 you thundercat, just think you might be scum.

No hard feelings.

Just in my pants.

Jets Things (5) - slats, Vic, JVOR, AVM, Dan

Funny, just like the Brett train on D1... we see JVOR lumping on at the 3rd vote of an inactive player and then falling off the map.

The original train on Brett, courtesy of SMC:

brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac, doggin

MOD NOTE: Ok, enough is enough with this PM talk. Real or fake, the point of discussion has turned far too heavily towards the direction of PMs. If you are specifically revealing a role then you are free to discuss the basic principles of the role in your own words. Outside of that, there's no need for you to go into any other discussion you claimed to have had with me. I'm sorry, but that's not the point of the game and I'm not going to have the game decided on conversations I've had via PM or fabrications of such conversations. This is not directed at any single person or post, because a lot of people have been guilty of it. It's time to move on from this line of discussion.

THE NAYTCHA BOY. Anyone who watches wrestling knows he spoke in the third person.

Hmm, I guess that's possible. I was thinking maybe Stone Cold too. I've gone back and forth on this, but like I said earlier, I don't want to put too much stock into things like that. I thought Yokozuna was always a bad guy too and he was town. I'm just going to go with my gut here and move back to Dan.

vote:Dan

I'm intrigued by the way Slats had nothing to say about me until I said his name at the start of D2... and since then he's tried to turn every word I've posted into a case on me. Also surprised he hasn't caught more heat over the 180 he pulled re: CTM and JF80 and the shot.

I'm going to unvote for now, as I'm waiting to hear from him about the inquiry he made to BG about sharing more info about the WE situation...

UNVOTE

Archived