WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow a lot of stuff happens when I am offline *sigh* Glad you guys strung up Vic. Interesting that two people knew he was lying. I'm feeling a lot better about I28 and JiF right now though which is good because I wasn't before.

I'm interested in hearing how JiF knew. The monkey claimed a role.

The analysis was spot on and I was the first to vote for Vic. Vic and I28 were suspect from that analysis.

The only reason I unvoted Vic and voted I28 is because I28 protested too much, came up with idiotic theories such as YOU & Slats coordinating votes on 2 trains, that sort of thing.

I still think I28 is scummy.

Playing scummy or actually scummy?

Because I'm pretty confident that he just cleared himself town...dont know how long he'll be around now, but I'm more confident with him as town and the reveal was real.

Playing scummy or actually scummy?

Because I'm pretty confident that he just cleared himself town...dont know how long he'll be around now, but I'm more confident with him as town and the reveal was real.

Playing scummy or actually scummy? A little bit of both. LOL. It could be tacticle, I don't know.

And, how did you know about Vicious?

Playing scummy or actually scummy? A little bit of both. LOL. It could be tacticle, I don't know.

And, how did you know about Vicious?

Highly doubt it the way things played out that he reveal isnt true. Wouldnt make any sense. IMO.

And I used the force.

Just lynched scum from the pool I suggested, and I'm pretty confident CTM is scum, too. They don't try that unless they're trying to clear Vic in the process.

^^^^ This is the nugget I was hoping for.

still catching up...

i see i'm already a lynch candidate for tomorrow, which is bs... there's plenty of other reasons for vic to do what he did, namely, with most of the town seemingly outed, and i haven't seen doc or cop, they could've been taking a calculated risk that I have one of those roles and that JT wasn't going to be back to role claim (with the town being too impatient to wait).. and, proving that vic was right in underestimating you all, you guys almost lynched someone without allowing a role claim and we're only saved by an ape (and maybe jif)

I tend to agree with CTM here...

Vic could have easily been trying to bus himself by false claiming his "watch" of Jets Things, and JT (CTM) is scum.

However, scum might also think they found a town power role in JT. If this is the case, then a one-for-one trade of Vic (since he used his coconut shot already) for a power role (if they think they found one) would be worth it for scum. Scum probably does have a watcher to counter my role, they might know they found a power role...?

Look back at D2... Slats voted Jets Things right out of the gate and was adamant about staying on him, despite casing me all of D2. Above we see Slats nudging the lynch of JT tomorrow. At this point I'd be SHOCKED if Slats is not scum.

He was content to lynch Brett or Doggin, has spent all of D2 trying to sh*t on my scum hunting, and has been pushing an "everyone in a pairing is town/town" agenda. Which is sh*t, because it would give 2-3 scum free rides through D2 if bought into. Dumb and scummy.

There is no part of me that feels these "pairings" are town/town. I think they are supposed to be foils, or opposites.

Slats and WE claim partial bulletproof - Vic and JF80 1-shot daykills. The pairs here could be Slats/WE, Vic/JF80... OR they could be 2 pairs of foils. As in WE/Vic and Slats/JF80. Right now I believe its the latter. Vic was scum, he took the coconut shot at WE, I think WE is town. I think JF80 is town, as he really didn't want to shoot at Brett... and that leaves his foil as Slats... who is playing like SCUM.

I do not believe both Doggin and Crusher are BOTH town either. The +1 vote and double voter are put in a game to balance each other, not help each other. I think Crusher hammering Vic was an attempt to appear pro-town by hammering scum.

My short list would be Slats and Crusher going into D3.

I'm can wait, but I am curious to know if JIF is my foil too... me being town tracker, him being watcher and scum? Bears keeping an eye on... that pause to figure out how to play it and which of me or Vic to vouch for, was kinda sketch if you ask me. <_<

Of the other pairs, I think I need to see more, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are all town/scum.

Are we really trying to push JiF for his role right now? Seriously? Just be happy for the gift that was killing Vic off from the scum team and move on. The last thing we need to do is out a powerful townie.

I knew you'd be a great addition to this game. You havent disappointed one bit.

The scum has some figuring out to do, I like that and would like to keep it that way. I would suggest the Doc to protect myself and I cant believe I'm going to say this...but the ape wouldnt be a bad choice either.

Here's how I'm feeling about everyone:

blue = leaning town

red = leaning scum

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire -- claimed mason

2. Jetsfan80 -- 1-time shot vig, shot used, now roleless townie

3. The Crusher -- claimed similar power as doggin, suspected double voter

4. AVM

5. Dan X -- claimed post restriction

6. Integrity28 -- claimed tracker

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566 -- claimed post restriction

9. SMC -- claimed mason

11. Jetscode1

13. slats

16. Sharrow

17. JiF

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble

20. CTM -- replaced JT

^^^^ This is the nugget I was hoping for.

I tend to agree with CTM here...

Vic could have easily been trying to bus himself by false claiming his "watch" of Jets Things, and JT (CTM) is scum.

However, scum might also think they found a town power role in JT. If this is the case, then a one-for-one trade of Vic (since he used his coconut shot already) for a power role (if they think they found one) would be worth it for scum. Scum probably does have a watcher to counter my role, they might know they found a power role...?

Look back at D2... Slats voted Jets Things right out of the gate and was adamant about staying on him, despite casing me all of D2. Above we see Slats nudging the lynch of JT tomorrow. At this point I'd be SHOCKED if Slats is not scum.

He was content to lynch Brett or Doggin, has spent all of D2 trying to sh*t on my scum hunting, and has been pushing an "everyone in a pairing is town/town" agenda. Which is sh*t, because it would give 2-3 scum free rides through D2 if bought into. Dumb and scummy.

There is no part of me that feels these "pairings" are town/town. I think they are supposed to be foils, or opposites.

Slats and WE claim partial bulletproof - Vic and JF80 1-shot daykills. The pairs here could be Slats/WE, Vic/JF80... OR they could be 2 pairs of foils. As in WE/Vic and Slats/JF80. Right now I believe its the latter. Vic was scum, he took the coconut shot at WE, I think WE is town. I think JF80 is town, as he really didn't want to shoot at Brett... and that leaves his foil as Slats... who is playing like SCUM.

I do not believe both Doggin and Crusher are BOTH town either. The +1 vote and double voter are put in a game to balance each other, not help each other. I think Crusher hammering Vic was an attempt to appear pro-town by hammering scum.

My short list would be Slats and Crusher going into D3.

I'm can wait, but I am curious to know if JIF is my foil too... me being town tracker, him being watcher and scum? Bears keeping an eye on... that pause to figure out how to play it and which of me or Vic to vouch for, was kinda sketch if you ask me. <_<

Of the other pairs, I think I need to see more, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are all town/scum.

You might want to take a minute and go back to see how long ago I voted Vic. Your instincts at this game are horrible.

I knew you'd be a great addition to this game. You havent disappointed one bit.

The scum has some figuring out to do, I like that and would like to keep it that way. I would suggest the Doc to protect myself and I cant believe I'm going to say this...but the ape wouldnt be a bad choice either.

Do not like.

I'm quite certain that the scum team has a watcher, given I am a tracker.

This is a quick way to get our Doc identified by the scum team.

I28, if there's a yin-yang thing going on, wouldn't that make it far too easy for us to find scum? Based on your theory, look at how much of the scum team we'd already have pegged if this is true:

1. Vic (dead 1-shot scum)

2. Crusher (since Doggin is dead)

3. Either Pac or Dan

4. Either Song or SMC

5. Either me or slats

That's it, town has won the game! Woohoo!

I28, if there's a yin-yang thing going on, wouldn't that make it far too easy for us to find scum? Based on your theory, look at how much of the scum team we'd already have pegged if this is true:

3. Either Pac or Dan

4. Either Song or SMC

5. Either me or slats

I surrender. J80 got skills. hahahah

I like your breakdown, JF80. And JiF outed himself by confirming what I28 said. But if people think it's too much to ask for more, then I'm cool with that.

So you think Crusher bussed a teammate?

You might want to take a minute and go back to see how long ago I voted Vic. Your instincts at this game are horrible.

He might also want to rethink pairs as all being town/scum, as that would make for a very tough to beat 10 player scum team. In fact, it would mean we already lost.

If there's no SK, there doesn't seem to be much reason for a bulletproof scum member, either.

The apes can talk, buy they still struggle with logic.

I like your breakdown, JF80. And JiF outed himself by confirming what I28 said. But if people think it's too much to ask for more, then I'm cool with that.

No time to look. But I called Vic out a long time ago. Pretty sure before any real pressure was on him. I will look when I get home. Hey could have been my plan to call out my teamate that everyone expects as scum anyhow. The good more would have been him calling me out. But hey I wouldn't mind dying tomorrow just to laugh at how horrible I28 is at this game. lol

He might also want to rethink pairs as all being town/scum, as that would make for a very tough to beat 10 player scum team. In fact, it would mean we already lost.

If there's no SK, there doesn't seem to be much reason for a bulletproof scum member, either.

Struggle? Wow your being nice.

I found it scummy when Crusher voted himself. What makes him so difficult to lynch is "selfless" play like that. Methinks it was just scum getting away with a tactic that town players have used before to avoid having to role-reveal.

I28, if there's a yin-yang thing going on, wouldn't that make it far too easy for us to find scum? Look at how much of the scum team we'd already have pegged if this is true:

3. Either Pac or Dan

4. Either Song or SMC

5. Either I28 or JiF

I don't know if Song/SMC should be included, their emergence as a mason team seems legit for now. I also could see how both Pac and Dan are town, two post restrictions would be an obvious hot topic from a setup standpoint and a way to weaken the town not strengthen it. None of those "pairing" are tied to killing though...

I really think this theory is about killing and protection balance.

Crusher/Doggin - is a protection (+1 vote) and an adanced killing ability (double vote)

Vic / WE - advanced killing and protection

JF80 / Slats - advanced killing and protection

I'm not saying I figured out the whole game, just putting out the observation that I think the foursome of Vic / WE / JF80 / Slats should resolve in 2 town and 2 scum. We know Vic is scum, I'm leaning Slats for the other, he's had the scummiest agenda thus far... however you or WE could just as easily be scum. Either way, I think its 1 of the 3 of you. 33% odds.

I also think since we know Doggin is town, that Crusher's alignment is a relative given. I think this is 100% odds, personally.

I found it scummy when Crusher voted himself. What makes him so difficult to lynch is "selfless" play like that. Methinks it was just scum getting away with a tactic that town players have used before to avoid having to role-reveal.

Better point than monkey made. But.. reason I did that is because at the time seemed like Doggin and I think Slats seem to be trying to out the town rolls. so I called them on it thinking at least if I got lynched my power was no big deal. Go look thats actually what happen.

Heh... I love it when you grossly exaggerate my points, to the point of absurdity, and try to spin them as "bad monkey logic."

The sooner you die, the better off the town will be.

Heh... I love it when you grossly exaggerate my points, to the point of absurdity, and try to spin them as "bad monkey logic."

The sooner you die, the better off the town will be.

Seems to me that you're always on slats' case. I disagree that slats has to grossly exaggerate anything to spin your theories as bad logic. Any idiot can read your essays and determine there's some bad logic in there.

Seems to me that you're always on slats' case. I disagree that slats has to grossly exaggerate anything to spin your theories as bad logic. Any idiot can read your essays and determine there's some bad logic in there.

And slats is always on mine...

Whatever you say... maybe Slats is the wrong guy to look at, maybe he is legit and both him and WE are town with bulletproof... you know what that makes you though don't you?

Do the math.

Vic - 1 shot scum

Slats - bulletproof ???

JF80 - 1 shot ???

WE - bulletproof ???

There is no question 1 of the 3 of you, Slats and WE are scum - IN MY OPINION.

I don't know if Song/SMC should be included, their emergence as a mason team seems legit for now. I also could see how both Pac and Dan are town, two post restrictions would be an obvious hot topic from a setup standpoint and a way to weaken the town not strengthen it. None of those "pairing" are tied to killing though...

I really think this theory is about killing and protection balance.

Crusher/Doggin - is a protection (+1 vote) and an adanced killing ability (double vote)

Vic / WE - advanced killing and protection

JF80 / Slats - advanced killing and protection

I'm not saying I figured out the whole game, just putting out the observation that I think the foursome of Vic / WE / JF80 / Slats should resolve in 2 town and 2 scum. We know Vic is scum, I'm leaning Slats for the other, he's had the scummiest agenda thus far... however you or WE could just as easily be scum. Either way, I think its 1 of the 3 of you. 33% odds.

I also think since we know Doggin is town, that Crusher's alignment is a relative given. I think this is 100% odds, personally.

Banana brain assumption here, but keep going can;t wait to laughed at you after this game.

Wow your arrogance is blended perfectly with your stupidity.

Yes Vic is scum,, yeah!!! monkey got one right. hahah

You leaning towards the guy who has pressured you all game as scum? wow advanced thinking their. You should give oit a coll name like. maybe OMGUS lol

WE is scum? ok this one I agree with even though everyone else already sainted him.

OMG you are so bad at this game. So bad. hahahaha

I can buy Crusher being scum. Double-voting just doesn't seem like a role that's very pro-town. I just don't agree with the rest of your drunken rant.

Hey genius. You do realize Doggin was a 1+ voter and his alignment was? hahahah Stop listening to monkey. He sucks at this game.

Archived