Jets-Broncos Predictions?

Smizzy

Ya its great, but you have us going 16-0,, most of us at least picked us to win several games this year, but lets at least be logical.

Well, there is a difference in picking the season and picking games.

Before the injuries, I thought we could go 10-6 maybe 11-5 if we could pull out a win or two over the Pats.

That being said, each and every game is winnable in some way (GB over ATL, MIN over NYG?) so I don't pick against them on a game by game pick.

Make sense?

BZ

Well, there is a difference in picking the season and picking games.

Before the injuries, I thought we could go 10-6 maybe 11-5 if we could pull out a win or two over the Pats.

That being said, each and every game is winnable in some way (GB over ATL, MIN over NYG?) so I don't pick against them on a game by game pick.

Make sense?

BZ

that's probably the stupidest thing ever to grace the board.

Q:"Hey, BZ, what will the Jets Record be this season?"

A:"Barring any injuries, probably about 10-6 or 11-5"

Q:"So which games will we win?"

A:"All of them."

THE JETS WILL GATHER AT MIDFIELD BEFORE THE GAME AND STOMP ALL OVER THE BRONCO LOGO, WHICH WILL JUST PISS OFF THE BRONCOS. THEY WILL THEN GO OUT AND LOSE THE GAME 56-5....OH, WAIT...THAT WAS RUTGERS LAST WEEK.

ANYWAY, THINK THE BRONCOS WILL BE LOOKING AHEAD TO TURKEY DAY GAME VS THE COWGIRLS. WON'T BE AS BAD AS EXPECTED.

BRONCOS 24

JETS 13

Broncos 38

Jets 7

With the Broncos rsting the regulars late for Thursday's game at the Cowboys, figure a BS TD at the end to break the shutout. I expect the 1st quarter to once again show signs of the great Master Motivator's supposed skills. He has certainly has had the Jets ready to play...something, but not football. An early 14-point lead for Denver is almost a given.

Once again, Hermaphrodites-explain "Master Motivator". How does it correlate with a 51-7 thumping in the 1st quarter this year? Obviously "master motivator" is not synonomous with "well-prepared".

im with the like...2 other people that actually refuse to go against our team...

jets 17

broncos 14

we wont have 200 yards total offense..but plummer decides to go old school and attempt to out-suck bollywood...falls short...only throwing 3 int's...but 2 are returned for td's--1st by law in the 2nd quarter, 2nd by vilma in the 4th

oh and nugent surprises everyone by icing a 53 yarder to win the game :D

• 10 months later...

Archived