Jets-Broncos Predictions?

Smizzy

Howdy all! Got a nice welcome from Smizzy over on the Broncos board, so I figured I would check it out.

Man...sorry your team sucks.

Really loved it when you booted Marty and the Dolts out of the playoffs last year. They havent been the same since :D

Heres to no one else getting injured this week! [-o<

Howdy all! Got a nice welcome from Smizzy over on the Broncos board, so I figured I would check it out.

Man...sorry your team sucks.

Really loved it when you booted Marty and the Dolts out of the playoffs last year. They havent been the same since :D

Heres to no one else getting injured this week! [-o<

Very glad you made it over. Enjoy yourself.

(don't drink the koolaid) :lol:

Jets 10

Broncos 27

Just can not see how we can score much more than than the 10 points. The only way to stay in the game is force turnovers from the Broncos. Maybe we can pull a Vikings replay and score off a int., punt return and kickoff return

Hi everyone, Broncos fan here(in case you couldnt tell) Anyway, i was thinking of hanging out here with you jets fans this week. The jets have been decimated by injuries this year. I am hoping a full recovery to your key players that got hurt, namely Chad Pennington, and that you will be the calibur of team you should have been. I cant see the Jets winning this game, though it will be a defencive struggle of 2 of the best defences in the NFL. I Predict Broncos win 23-13. Heres to an injury free game :)

I know this board is the king of crapping on your own team, but I won't do it.

Besides, isn't it fun to have at least one positive person in a sea of haters? Gives you something more to hate.

BZ

Ya its great, but you have us going 16-0,, most of us at least picked us to win several games this year, but lets at least be logical.

denver - quite a bit

jets - not very much

the upside to the game is that herm loses no more credibility with the fans at jetnation.com. no new negativity will arise from sundays debacle in mile high stadium. just the same ole stuff repeated all next week over & over again. I can't wait for a new week of hermbashing :(

Archived